Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

MY worst experience in crypto is losses I was in trading and and sending ETH to wrong adress and got scanned onc for 0.013 and and this is experience for me and I learnt from this .and you know loss is very worst for every one one when he facing loss this is worst for me in crypto.

The Biggest mistake i did was selling 22 BTC and 5000 ETH in 2015 to recover 75% of my investment prices kept going down, and I got scared. Had zero crypto-knowledgde back then. So NOW my advice is people must educate themselve before investing. Read and learn as much possible

My worst experience to crypto is to be scammed, I joined to the airdrop and the ICO released tokens and I got 1000 but they give is 520 tokens only and there has no value in market so im so confused

I didn't face any worst situation in the cryptotalk because we all know that cryptotalk is completely secure and protect your data and the cryptotalk is not the waste of time because it pays according to your work. In this situation of completely secure we should be conscious from the scammers. 

While mining with video cards, I entered the mines in the early times of bitcoin. I started digging. of course, the sum of my digs is only $ 1-2. I said that it won't be good. I deleted my wallet and of course my private key with more than 15-20 btc in it

I think my worst experience in crypto is when I gamble all my bitcoin, back then my mind was lose and I can't control my gambling adiction, I regret gamble my all bitcoin i was thinking now if I sell it I don't have a problem where to get money. Till today it's still giving me a despression when I recall what I did

I spent a lot of time on the call. And earn lots of satoshi. Only a gambling loose. All in all I may have done a lot of damage maybe 0.5 BTC. I have learned that gambling is of no use to us. Now I don’t gamble. My hard earned bitcoin is no more. 

I'm sorry for hearing this Unfortunately all of us at first did not show any interest in such things.

For example, I did not keep the keywords for the first wallet I created and lost it that had money in it.

Everybody have their worst side but we should not take it in the reuslt of give up the things.We have to adopt the good teachings by polishing us and not to depress and disappoint. I have some worst experiences but i always learnt from them and recover my loses 

I have not too much knowledge and experience about the Crypto word because I am new on this forum and I am trying to get the knowledge and gain my experience about the cryptocurrency but I want to tell you that I gain a lot in previous few days

Dear friend, I have no bad experience in crypto.  However, I did not receive payment for the post.  After joining CryptoTalk I am working according to all the rules.  And I'm following every step of the forum.  Every step and success of the job depends on you in crypto.

My worst experience was in crypto for my first ICO investment two years ago.  The name of this icon was brand new and they gave investors a good return. The price of the icon was ড 1 and I invested 000 5000 in this icon and then the owner of the icon started giving false information about setting up a mining firm and later we found out that they scammed us.  I lost all my money.  And I'm the only one who doesn't hurt every investor.  So this crypto is my very bad experience. I had a really sad story, I still regret it.  It was Beyonc এ Airdrop, if I had signed up right away I would have gotten 12000 ... what a loss !!  I just don’t get it perfectly.  Then I started joining wherever I got airdrop, but nothing happened before. Thanks.

I wish i could invest bitcoin in 2013 I feel sorry for you , because 4 btc is a lot today and it can change too many peoples life. My worst experience was investing some ico project. I lose a lot of money because icos are looking more profitable. But i didn't know how to find the trustable ico back than . I still can't be sure that's why i am not investing any ico these days.

I had a very bad experience in crypto when I invested in xrp and the price all of a sudden when down and have no useful value again which led me to lose some funds by selling in a lower price.

The worst experience in crypto talk is the one I am having right now. Actually I wanted to withdraw my BTC which is in the yobit account however I can't as the moderators are cleaning up the forum hence it is not actually possible for any one to withdraw it . As I am in need of money, it is really bad.

Hi my dear. I think that is normal when you come first in cryptocurrency world. I am same with you that time. I also recently got scammed for$25 worth of BCH on local. Bitcoin. Com, which is a site where there's p2p buying and selling of bitcoin cash.

• +2 1

When i invest in the fake exchange that is my worst experience and in the crypto market so many peoples know that there are so many good exchanges but the scammers will also make the scam exchanges and that is not good for the newbie becasue if they got loss they will never invest again in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I have not had a bad experience in cryptocurrencies until this moment. Perhaps the reason is that I have not entered into a wide range of cryptocurrencies and that I do not risk much while working with them. The important thing is that I did not see that the field of cryptocurrencies is bad. Thank you very much.

The only positive thing is that you gain experience since I doubt that you will again assume a risk of that magnitude, one is learning to only invest the money that you are willing to. 

It is exceptionally pitiful to listen from you. Talking to be perfectly honest, I do not have any awful time with Crypto. I have fair begun entering in this field. We ought to learn from your story. And watch out.

My worst experience related to cryptocurrencies, is undoubtedly losing 0.40 Btc in 2014, thanks to the fact that an exchange decided to change my deposit portfolio after a year without prior notice, I sent my btc to the usual portfolio to find the one surprise that they had changed it.

The worst experience with cryptocurrencies was due to lack of knowledge and when I was in the process of selling because I was too early, I trusted a stranger but knew him and gave him my password.With higher than average earnings and losing all the money I kept, it wasn't too much for my luck and I learned from my mistakes.

Well, my worst experience was investing in pages that I saw that they paid and because I did not do it on time I invested very late and after I began to recover my investment the pages closed and I no longer recovered what I had invested

When i make loss in the crypto market to buy the fake coin that is my loss becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will make money and also they make loss but i just make money in this market and make loss just a little bit and that is my worst experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well the entire of 2019 was shocking for me, I put resources into different ico and the greater part of them ended up being tricks, while the others their tokens lost practically the entirety of their underlying worth...