Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Welcome my friend If you have enough knowledge and experience in the field of currencies, cryptocurrencies and investment, you definitely can But as my point of view, ask experts and ancients and gain more experience until you start in this field

Yes this will be fine as a new member because investing I can give you higher returns to invest in the forum and get high Returns I think this will help you out so do invest

Of course, but before inventing, I must research and study because before an investment we must know, about what you want to multiply the profits, as a new member who still does not know certain rules.

Hello mate. Welcome to this huge world crypto talk. A lot of knowledge is must for the trading.  Are you willingness to pay and trade you can go on as your wishes. You can earn and also lost. Be careful. 

• +2 1

My friend, if you have experience in investing in cryptocurrencies, then you can certainly take senior experts with you, but as a beginner, I do not recommend it because it needs a lot of practice before starting

Hello dear
My friend, you should read more and more to be able to gain the necessary experience.
You should also check the details of cryptography and cryptocurrencies because they are confidential.
I don't think you can invest now because those currencies are variable with price changes (unstable).

• +1 1

Hello my friend, the value of the cryptocurrencies that I harvested through 130 publications is 6000 Satoshi, and I think it is a very small amount to enter the world of investment. Wait a little and try to collect more capital, may God help you❤

• +1 1

Dear! I think crypto talk currency is a digital currency. It' s all about patience .As a beginner I have to take some time to get understand of crypto currency but with passage of time when things become easier to me then it would be right time for me to invest in crypto currency.

Yes, that is not bad, because honestly many people are afraid of it. That if, you must have the proper education and follow the people with the results you want, because this will save you a lot the way so you can make less mistakes and make fewer mistakes, remember that the important thing is not to lose money so you can be in a stage of constant production.

• +1 1

My friend
You can stop posting if you do not find your posts useful at this time or if there are some things that you cannot understand.
But do not stop reading and learning, because learning is the real gain that you cannot do without, and when you keep learning, you can continue to publish, gain a good reputation and make profits, and create your own investment.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am also new on this site but you should invest in this site because my friend is already working on cryptotalk and earn but limited so that I think you must invest on cryptotalk. 

I think you first of all you learn about the crypto trading. Because it is very risky. If you have knowledge about crypto currency then you can invest and get a good profit. Trading is very profitable. 

No dear friend i think its not a good decision to  make the investment without doing any research and without  gaining any suggestion from the senior members and as a newbie  you just earn by making posts thats the great thing.

Yes this will be fine as a new member because investing i can give you higher returns to invest in the form and get high returns i think this will help you out so do invest thank you as earning will go i will witb good posts.

• +3 1

You should read more information on this platform. The investment matter is up to you, but investing in cryptocurrencies requires a significant amount of information, enhancing your knowledge and experience first, and then start investing.

• +2 1

Well my friend, as a new member here, I do not prefer to invest immediately, the best and safest for us as a new is to learn more and gain experience from the older members here. Cryptocurrencies are very complex and may disappear overnight.

• +2 1

It is perfectly  fine to invest provided that you have sufficient  knowledge  about the field where you are going  to invest. You need to remain aware about the trends of the market. And last but not least you can take advice of experienced members  to make rational decision.

• +3 1

i think if we know all the features of doing investment its ok for all newbies to use the investment this option it is very important section to increase our payment evaluation.so be careful to invest your money.

• +1 1

Certainly, you should read more in order to be able to gain more experience because investing in cryptocurrencies is very dangerous and most beginners lose their cryptocurrencies when investing.

• +1 1

Dear friend since you are new here so I will advise you advice first you have to study the rules well second of the best you must bring one of the older or one of the zu experience to advise you and Third do not invest much experience only and trust you to reconcile God's creation

I think that it is better for you, my friend, to stay here in this forum, because you lack a lot of news. I do not think that 130 publications are enough, so you must be patient and gain as much knowledge as possible because if you make any mistake in the investment process, you will lose a lot of money.

You are aware that you can earn money here without making any investments. It is best for you to learn and earn on a regular basis here. I recommend that you write good and useful posts rather than pointless ones. To become a registered member, observe the crypto talk regulations.

From my personal point of view, I think you need more ... from it you gain experience, from it you get various and useful information and become more experienced in this field

It's up to you then , if you find youself ready for investing and have enough knowledge too so go no and do not care about what others say so finally, it depends on you friend ,think carefully.

• +3 1

Yes why not. But you need to gain some experience before it... Because it is necessary that where you are investing.. You will be know about it... You need to read the rules and regulations of the forum.. Try to gain as much knowledge as you can. After that you invest in it and take the advantages of this forum.. You Wil be awarded with money and also with knowledge..