How to enable 2FA on a crypto exchange. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dimi_00

How to enable 2FA on a crypto exchange.

2fa is very important for securing our exchanger accounts through hackers. If we enble it then every time when we login our  accounts then 2fa code is essential. We pick our code through google authenticator app because we save our key there. And the code will be changed every 30 second so no one cant access your accounts if you enable two factor authorization.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The two-factor authentication code represents additional protection for the wallet or account on any platform, as it represents a second password to log into the account. I'm using Google's two-factor authentication code. You have to protect your money from Fraudsters and hackers.

Very useful post and we always have to remember that 2fa is very important for our security no matter if we today only have 100 dollars, next year these can be worth 10,000 dollars so some can become targets of phising and without 2fa thieves will have very easier job.

In fact, this is one of the most important procedures to keep your account from being hacked. But the main thing to consider here is that you should save the code to restore 2fa authentication. Because I lost it once, and I had to restore my account. Fortunately, it was restored, and everything is now good!

I met a video on youtube with detailed instructions on how to set it up. There, the guy told and showed everything in detail. Perhaps, of course, the video or channel was blocked and now it is not available

21 hours ago, Gherkj34k said:

I met a video on youtube with detailed instructions on how to set it up. There, the guy told and showed everything in detail. Perhaps, of course, the video or channel was blocked and now it is not available

Yes, that is right. There are many different videos that detail the entire process. After setting up 2FA, it's important to keep an eye on your phone. He must always stay safe.

Very nice article! Thanks a lot for this information, because security - is never enough when it's talking about your money...

la forma más sencilla
es utilizar el autenticador de Google.
es la mejor herramienta de ese tipo
hoy en día, muchos la usan para proteger sus transacciones.
Sería bueno que la usara, en este mundo de Internet hay muchos ladrones al acecho.

You can activate the two-step verification feature from the platform's settings and activate the feature, which is very useful in securing your account against attack and theft and making your money very safe, but there are platforms and companies that may not support it

hello, I would like to clarify for everyone that when activating 2fa it is essential to keep the key in a safe place, we never know what can happen.

• +5 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:07 PM, Dimi_00 said:

2FA means two-factor authentication. It is used in addition to a password to protect a user account from thieves.

It is important to enable 2FA in any exchange you use including yobit.net, so that someone who steals your password will not be able to login to your account and steal your coins.

To do this, 

First download an authenticator app e.g Google authenticator, Last Pass, Authy or any other authenticator app you wish on playstore or apple store.

For desktop, you can download winauth for Windows.

Or you can do a Google search for an authenticator you like.

Next, login to the exchange. From the drop-down menu:

1. Go to settings

2. Look for "Enable 2FA" and click.

3. You will be given a code

4. Make sure to write out the code in paper and KEEP in a safe place.

5. Next, open your authenticator and carefully type in your code, then save it.

6. Once saved, the authenticator will give you a 6-digit code.

7. Copy that code and paste into your exchange, then click "Enable".

8. The exchange will enable 2FA on your account. Henceforth, anytime you wish to login, the exchange will ask for a 6-digit code. Open your authenticator to get the code.

9. This code will serve as a "second password" to login to your account.

Note: in some exchanges, it will be: "Settings" — "Account Security" — "Enable 2FA".

In that order.

Thanks for sharing, it is always advisable to activate 2fa in your cryptocurrency exchange accounts especially in yobit so as to increase security of the account. 

• +5 1

On 2/15/2020 at 7:07 PM, Dimi_00 said:

2FA means two-factor authentication. It is used in addition to a password to protect a user account from thieves.

It is important to enable 2FA in any exchange you use including yobit.net, so that someone who steals your password will not be able to login to your account and steal your coins.

To do this, 

First download an authenticator app e.g Google authenticator, Last Pass, Authy or any other authenticator app you wish on playstore or apple store.

For desktop, you can download winauth for Windows.

Or you can do a Google search for an authenticator you like.

Next, login to the exchange. From the drop-down menu:

1. Go to settings

2. Look for "Enable 2FA" and click.

3. You will be given a code

4. Make sure to write out the code in paper and KEEP in a safe place.

5. Next, open your authenticator and carefully type in your code, then save it.

6. Once saved, the authenticator will give you a 6-digit code.

7. Copy that code and paste into your exchange, then click "Enable".

8. The exchange will enable 2FA on your account. Henceforth, anytime you wish to login, the exchange will ask for a 6-digit code. Open your authenticator to get the code.

9. This code will serve as a "second password" to login to your account.

Note: in some exchanges, it will be: "Settings" — "Account Security" — "Enable 2FA".

In that order.

Thank you for sharing the details. I am a newbie here. And I was really struggling to do that. I was also afraid because if something happens for the lack of my clicking. But after seeing it step by step, it's now crystal clear to me. I can easily now enable 2FA in my account. 

Exactly the two-factor verification specially created to eliminate hackers And for a very thorough security he was in the net especially during the creation of cryptos

Enabling 2fa in your cryptocurrency exchange accounts is advisable. your account can easily be hacked into without 2fa activated. It acts as a second security layer to your account. 

On 15/2/2020 at 9:07, Dimi_00 said:

2FA significa autenticación de dos factores. Se utiliza además de una contraseña para proteger una cuenta de usuario de los ladrones.

Es importante habilitar 2FA en cualquier intercambio que use, incluido yobit.net, para que alguien que robe su contraseña no pueda iniciar sesión en su cuenta y robar sus monedas.

Para hacer esto, 

Primero descargue una aplicación de autenticación, por ejemplo, Google authenticator, Last Pass, Authy o cualquier otra aplicación de autenticación que desee en PlayStore o Apple Store.

Para escritorio, puede descargar winauth para Windows.

O puede hacer una búsqueda en Google de un autenticador que le guste.

A continuación, inicie sesión en el intercambio. Desde el menú desplegable:

1. Ir a configuración

2. Busque "Habilitar 2FA" y haga clic en.

3. Se le dará un código

4. Asegúrese de escribir el código en papel y GUARDE en un lugar seguro.

5. A continuación, abra su autenticador y escriba cuidadosamente su código, luego guárdelo.

6. Una vez guardado, el autenticador le dará un código de 6 dígitos.

7. Copie ese código y péguelo en su intercambio, luego haga clic en "Habilitar".

8. El intercambio habilitará 2FA en su cuenta. De ahora en adelante, cada vez que desee iniciar sesión, el intercambio le pedirá un código de 6 dígitos. Abra su autenticador para obtener el código.

9. Este código servirá como una "segunda contraseña" para iniciar sesión en su cuenta.

Nota: en algunos intercambios, será: "Configuración" - "Seguridad de la cuenta" - "Habilitar 2FA".

En ese orden.

If it is definitely a very important step that should be taken in every exchange platform and in others that have cryptocurrencies in balance, with 2FA it allows us to safeguard our money and protect it from any attack. Therefore, with this detailed explanation, we must all activate the 2FA option on every platform that we are using to avoid annoying headaches.

It is very simple brother in the platforms they indicate the whole process and it is very simple. The truth is that it is appreciated that these types of technologies appear, they give us a lot of confidence in terms of security!

Two-factor authentication is highly required for security and an exceptional level of protection against intrusion But the problem is that some people forget to cancel it when they want to change their device, or that the shutdown process takes a long time. Otherwise, it is very important.

• +1 1

Any platform will give you a quick guide to enter your security codes, they are almost always codes sent to e-mail or sms .googel auth. ... there are many systems to do a second authentication factor, simply follow the guides provided by the platforms themselves.
Greetings fellow, luck with the hunt.

Enabling two-step verification by using the two-factor authentication code to log into the account is essential to account security.  The two-factor authentication code is an additional protection for the account that prevents hackers in the event of accessing the password and email from entering the account because they need to verify the two-factor authentication code in order to complete the login.

Thank you so much for this valuable piece of information. this is just the kind of information us new users require in order to to ensure the safety of Bitcoins in our account. This can help new users to ensure that their Bitcoin are secure in their account and would not be lost due to any kind of hacking by other scammers. I will definitely activate 2fa in my account.

• +5 1

This was a very informative content. Thank you for this . There a lot of people especially beginners who aren't aware aware about this. All accounts must have 2FA which is great way to secure your account. You can enable this in your yobit account. I would suggest everyone to use this as a security for themselves. This really will help .

• +1 1

Thank you very much dear colleague for providing extremely interesting information especially for beginners such as the issue of security is the first thing that beginners should learn to use a security system offered by various platforms such as 2FA very important to avoid receiving attacks from hackers
Good luck big winnings
A big greeting

• +3 2