What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

On 2/14/2020 at 2:45 PM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

I'm new on this forum but according to what I have read I advise you to read as much as possible useful topics to earn more knowledge it would help you get profits faster. 

Another advice.. Try to be selective on topics you read because you may find some spammers here and there and you may waste your time on low quality contents. 

Good luck for you❤️❤️

First you welcome my friend on this platform and you just need to complete first 100 post. And you should must follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post and earn knowledge because knowledge is a key of success.

You have to follow the rules here. Enter the rules section on this platform. You will find everything you need to learn about how to work here. Write down all your questions and inquiries, and everyone will help you. Welcome here.

You must create your posts manually without copying and pasting, and must not copy other people's speeches. Attempt to send your own suggestions, or if you find any material in Google, post it to provide the source link. Don't forget that each subject or reply must include at least 100 characters.

I think I am a beginner too and don't know much but I think the most important point is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and try to create good, useful and informative content in the platform.

You are most welcome here my friend , At first you must spend your time learning from the more experienced members and you should learn from outside the forum to achieve what you want here

Congratulations for completing the 100 posts .. Now you have to participate with the other members by commenting on their posts, useful comments within the topic, and also publishing new and good topics for everyone .. and you will get every comment that you comment on two hundred Satoshi.

Dear after registration on this site. You jave to make 100 free posts on this forum. Then make 20 posts on daily basis. After one week you will start receiving coins. But you should avoid to copy others posts or topics. And follow the rules of this forum. 

Firstly you have to complete your first hundred useful posts and after that you will receive the earnings after the seven days of working only when you link your crypto talk I'd with the yobit account and you will get the talk coin and the satooshis.

This is important You read all the rules and terms about this forum. Second, You have to make posts to reach the 100 posts and after completing the first 100 useful posts then you can earn money by getting good rating from members.

Develop a foreign language and see the rules of this forum and never violate them. Create one hundred posts or one hundred comments. Never copy and paste or repeat topics that you create. Feed your information well and strive hard in your work with success.

Edited by meme93

You have to register on the Yobit platform and then click on your username on the Yobit platform and then click on "Crypto Talk Campaign" and then put your email address that you registered with in the forum in the empty box and get your UID code.

Crypto Talk is a campaign affiliated with the Yobit platform, so you have to link your Crypto Talk account with your Yobit account in order to receive payment for the beneficial contributions you have made.

Hello dear friend, after 100 free posts, you will have to create your own topics or follow up by writing comments and adhering to the terms and laws of the forum and exchange respect with the user members and so you will achieve your profits and you will gain experience from this wonderful forum

Obviously you have to abide all the rules and regulations. After that you most start posting good comments, And make useful comments until you reach to the 100 positive posts. In this point you can make money by sending posts about your experiences and knowledge.

Well in the beginning read the rules and instructions and make sure you adhere to them then finish the first 100 posts and while writing the review do not copy another comment. Write in a simple way and use information useful to others so that your comment is not deleted

After completing the publication of 100 comments, these are free. You should publish 20 comments daily in which you provide many contents and information to promote an idea. What these posts need positive support from friends in order to earn money for them.

Welcome, my friend. All members here must respect the rules and laws and abide by them. You, as a beginner, must first finish a hundred free comments, then you can submit twenty posts per day and get the gains, but you have to be interested in providing useful content and stay away from grammatical errors and copying others ’posts. Best wishes for you. 

• +1 1

Don't worry, buddy.it's very simple.. First you have to finish the last 100 and then disappear helpful topics and comments on them, like, comment 100 characters including means three lines at least I seem a capital letter and ends with the transfer of and be in English only.. Avoid copying and pasting the comment should include information from your understanding of the question try to give your own thoughts

Hello friend I am new here I know this platform is a very interesting and gain knowledge and some money, first we complete 100 post and then work at daily base reply to the topic and moderators give 4000 so she and 2000 total after 7 days. Thanks for read comment.

Hello dear friend, I hope that you will be a listener on this site. As a beginner, you should write 100 comments or posts. You must understand the content of the post you are commenting on. You must be kind to people and read all the forum rules. After completing the free participation, you can earn money in your own account 

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that if you a new member on this forum. Falabella come you on this for a man wanting more I want to tell you that you should too completed your hundred post until the Forum dad will help you to get the money on his farm

First of all,you complete your first 100 post you are now Jr member of this forum and now you can ear per post this forum pays 1000 satoshi per post upto 30 post per day.Never violate any rules such as copy paste is not allowed , comments should be relevant to the posts.

Hello remember they hope you all are fine and then get work on this platform. If you complete your first hundred post and you will be able to continue work on this platform always cared about you can use for content if it is not then you will be not paid for that how to 40 payment units to give a positive reactions on your posts

2 minutes ago, Jack Oliver said:

Hello everyone I hope you are fine and doing great work on this platform first of all day but I want to tell you that if you have computer 100 post then you will need to continue work on this platform create 20 useful post telling on this platform then you will be paid for that

@Jack Oliver After 100 posts, not only 20 posts should be made, we must also make an effective method to get positive reactions, interaction is important and mutual help, so that the accounts can grow and the benefits are as expected, many things to do and win,
just doing the 20 posts does not guarantee success, but smart work.