Trust wallet - Page 17 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

5 minutes ago, lclaudioh said:

Trust wallet is ideal for trading cryptocurrencies, having a btc wallet address, buying coins within your platform or simply gathering the tokens you give us during some new launches. In addition, it has an excellent reputation for security standards within the world of virtual wallets making it worth having among our favorites when storing cryptos.

Trust wallet is indeed a good wallet, it is a noncustodial wallet and safe than custodial wallets. You can make use your keys to keep your cryptocurrencies  and unlock it anytime you need it with the keys. Another thing I like about wallet is that it is very safe to use. 

But, we should still remember that hardware wallets are the safest, keeping very high amount of money, hardware wallets will be best. 

Edited by Yomose

The Trust wallet is one of my favorites, since it is a very complete wallet, easy to use and very secure, this wallet belongs to the Binance exchange, which makes it even more popular and reliable, I have been using it for some time with excellent results.

I personally have been using Trust Wallet for probably a year now and I like it in everything, the user-friendly interface, payments are fast. The only drawback is that the wallet does not support some popular cryptocurrencies.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I use this wallet, and I can't say anything bad, everything is very fast, clear and accessible.For those of you who haven't used a trust wallet yet, start using a trust wallet, it's very easy to trade.

Tustwallet I think it will be the reign of cryptocurrency wallets, it is very complete, it receives tokens in the ETH network as in the TRON network, another of its characteristics is that you can export other wallets as long as you have the recovery seeds, the I echo that the wallet belongs to the BINANCE exchange giant, it provides more reliability to its users, it also has promotions for its users, and you handle low fees, I think this wallet will be the best option par excellence, other wallets will find it difficult to compete with it The only negative is that it is not available for computers.

Edited by mildred27
A mistake, sorry.
  • +3 1

Absolutely great wallet, have been using it for the past year. Very easy and straight forward. Furthermore expect big news during the Apple conference which will announce some partnership with Trust wallet!

With the purchase of trust wallet by Binance, the wallet has taken on a lot of popularity than it already had and more with its TWt token that is rising exponentially, it is a very good market that is being warned for the token

its great yet I for one I dont like trust wallet. on the off chance that you need to utilize, at that point its alright to utilize . yet, mytherwallet I like most due to their tremendous offices. additionally I like fog pc wallet you can utilize them.

trustwallet is one of the largest and most popular wallets in the last year, as it allows us to receive digital currencies before it goes out for trading, and it is easy to use. Several different currencies are also available, including the platform's TWT. The Mahdahda provides its users with the ability to retrieve the account with private keys that are kept during registration

On 10/12/2019 at 1:13 PM, gerry said:

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

It is not for advertising, but I personally use trust wallet to receive my money more for privacy and because it is directly a direct or limited enchage, it was also new for me with such low fees I loved it

On 10/14/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

in my opinion Trust wallet is the safest out there yet easy to use and have a great UI too, I recommend it to anyone who wants to manage ether wallet and ether tokens

very good comment, I love that you can receive Rc20 and TRC20 coins and be able to exchange them in the app without much fee

On 10/14/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

For me when I started it was the same about knowing the wallet, the ones I liked the most were the trust wallet and the coinbase.

5 hours ago, rohmad93 said:

I have a trust wallet installed on my phone but I never use it

remember to put a key and make a seed to be able to recover them when you impose them to use

• +5 1

Trust portmone is considered one of the wallets in the world. It's pretty easy to apply with a little sending fee. And a system of security, but be careful and never lose your personal individual source.

One of the best private wallets, with great security and factors that make it a good option and choice to host our cryptos, without forgetting the airdrops and tokens that they occasionally give away.

It is one of the wallets that can be used on the phone and that makes it more accessible at all times, its operation is simple and the fact that it is linked to binance makes it safer and without much risk.

Trust wallet is excellent, I use it and I highly recommend it, its interface is very well organized, it is really easy to use and it is also very safe, I feel that it is one of the best options for phones at the moment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.