Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 34 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

There are so many platform that the members of this platform can work for online to earn money or cryptocurrency, but must of the platform or website are not legit and not profitable for the members of this platform because must of this platform are paying low income which will make the cost of earning too high.

It does not necessarily have to be a site that pays you in bitcoin, the Bitcointalk forum is the most famous and oldest among the forums related to crypto and it is recommended to try it, there are other sites that pay in different currencies, such as the obee site that pays its own currency obee and the readcash site that pays in dollars.

• +3 1

Well, right now I don't have any sites that I can recommend for you about free bitcoin well maybe because bitcoin has the higher price so there's not much legit website the will give free bitcoins.

Dear I want to tell you about a site where you can earn free Bitcoin there you have to invest a little amount of money I want to tell you that it is totally free it is your choice that you want to invest or not. If you will invest then your mining speed will be higher and you earn more free Bitcoin. The name of the site is best mininig.

Cryptototalk is the best site to earn some free bitcoin for free, most  of other sites to earn bitcoin for free are scams and ask for your personal information and your credit card.

There are very few such sites, and if they exist, then they do not generate income. You must always be vigilant to start following bitcoin sites..!!!

Friend, what I advise you is that you do not look for more sites that give free bitcoin because only what you will find will be sites that give very few or sites that want to scam you so that is what I recommend and that you stay here working as you were doing here if you are going to win.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey friends This gathering is the most ideal approach to acquire bitcoin . As I would see it, however in the event that you won't to acquire more than 30000k every day I think fixture pay is acceptable to make 3000 to 5000 satoshi every day ,and this site have not least pull out. Furthermore, the charge is extremely low.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. I don’t know much about these sites, but there is a lot of legitimate site other than this forum. You can earn money from them, but surely there are honest sites and there are fraudulent sites. I have not tried any of these sites yet. But you must be careful and when you want to work on any site you must gain sufficient information about it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I do not think that there is a site like this site through which you can earn cryptocurrencies, there are many other sites, but most of them are a waste of time, so I recommend that you invest your profits that you get from this forum to be able to earn more cryptocurrencies.

Hello friend, well there are game applications that allow you to mine Btc but the earnings are very slow, I used them but I had to abandon them, I recommend that you continue on this wonderful platform to have knowledge and they pay you for useful publications.

There are sites, such as 2 captcha but ru cryptographic, that allow you to earn BTC divisions. Now I'm considering the ruble option. On ads sites, I receive rubles, which I deposit in Payeer, where I can easily exchange them for BTC, LTC, XRP, ETH, or dollars and euros.

Well right now I don't have any sites that I can recommend for you about free bitcoin well maybe because bitcoin has the higher price so there's not much legit website the will give free bitcoins.

Cryptotalk is where I live and where I collect bitcoins. It's clean, dependable, and credible, and I'm glad to be here. I'm not sure where else to go, so I suggest this forum. Working here is simple and pleasant, and you earn money.

Hey dear,you can get your desire earning site,you just earn bitcoin from posting and commenting in this forum, and all you have to do claim every hour,so i suggest try bitcointalk,thank you.

Well, I think there is not any site except this forum that can give you free Bitcoin. Because there are so many fake and scam websites that don't pay actual amount of BTC. So, you should not have to waste your time and put your all time here with hard work and earn a good amount.

there's more sites that promising your money back or the profit when you invest to them.. but this forum is the site i can suggest because this legit earning site easy extra income and learning knowledge.

I am new in this plateform,I didn't tried withdraw yet, I am a beginner and getting new exposure on this. So, I can not help you with this. By the way the comments of your post are interesting to read.

The only website I can recommend to you because it is legitimate and pays well; I have also used it up until now. Bitcoin talk is similar to cryptotalk in that payment is based on rank. You should also participate in campaigns and earn money by posting.

I don't know about any site that offers bitcoin for free but bitcointalk is a forum that gives free bitcoin to talented users. So if you work hard on them you can get free bitcoin. If there is any other site, they only pay very little. So I recommend trying Bitcoin.

I don't think there is some other discussion existing like cryptotalk. Since this is the most genuine site I have at any point seen. This gathering helps and pays all the client working here truly. I have net seen whatever other discussions that pays like this on schedule. So for me,there is no examination of this discussion.

There are very less websites that offer this and if you search on youtube for this you will be told only fraud so its not totally worth to waste your time here and there in search of free money.instead you can go and work for money.

Hope it help you

2 minutes ago, AlexWattsun said:

There are very less websites that offer this and if you search on youtube for this you will be told only fraud so its not totally worth to waste your time here and there in search of free money.instead you can go and work for money.

Hope it help you

This is best platform in the pandemic Covid 19. 

You need to work hard for earn. Must fellow the rules instructions. You will be able to earn more and more. There are many apps that's a real that's give a chance everyone to win I explain it already in my profile. 

I've made a few dollars by tapping or watching advertisements. I would advise you to avoid chasing after free money. We were fortunate enough to find this fantastic forum. I believe there is no such website for what you are searching for because there is something on all other websites that pay very low prices for products.

Dear to be honest I only know about this site and bitcointalk site and I have not know more sites for earning bitcoin. I am working on this forum because this forum give me earning and learning both that is good for me and also for others.