IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I will say, don't be afraid guys, you will get paid from yobit for the reward of your post to forum Critotal.

Developer Cryptolatex may send BTC to yobit for late payment. It is safe to work on this platform and they pay for every hour you post.  They just check things out and don't think about your money on the platform. Thanks guys.

It has many more options and features. It also supports many coins . so my conclusion is yobit exchange is very secure wallet and you can trust in the end. There is no 100% guarantee on the internet but i ensure you that your investment will not be lost

Yobit is a very safe account as well as wallet.So don't worry about your balance in the yobit's wallet.because people now rely on yubit to secure BTC and trade and invest.  yubit is a popular site where people feel safe and save money.

Hello friend storing your BTC at YOBIT is safe and secure unless you move from it. While moving or withdrawing your BTC you want ensure it is on your address or known address .That's all .

Yobit is safe and secure you don't have to fear of loosing your coin. The site is legit and 100 percent effective. Make sure you don't share your personal details with anybody 

yobit is a protected site for trading coins yet one ought not underestimate it and start in any event, keeping their coins there on the grounds that its simply an exchanger not a wallet and it can have some support issues every once in a while that is the explanation I'm proposing that one ought to consistently pull out their profit or to different wallets like blockchain or coinbase

• +1 1

Don't fear! Right now Yobit no longer giving anybody sathosi due to the fact yobit balance is empty however few hours after routinely yobit will supply absolutely everyone sathosi. I suppose sure our btc is secure in yobit but you have doubt then please add 2fa security.

Of course our money is safe on yobit. There is no scamming feedback about yobit. So you can put your bitcoin or other coins in yobit. Trading on yobit is low risky, and yobit's all costs are very low like exchange cost, withdraw cost.

Yes our btc are very safe and secure to yobit account. I think our all coins are very safe to account. If we invest coins with proper knowledge on yobit account then we must be get profits. I think yobit is very helpful for all of us. 

Well yes, there's a lot of people who are using yobit to invest, trade and also gambling in dice, yobit is also having a great security system which can block some bots, i didn't experience yobit for a long time and i will try to trade once i get my first profit in this forum,

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I didn't encountered this, however I think they are protected, in reality one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for quite a while before I join this gathering yet nothing happened to them, yobit is a safe market and I surmise you approve of it, don't stress

Yes dear yobit is real exchanger forum. Here we can store our btc.  And anyone cannot stole our money.  This is trusted site and for long time. You can store and investment cryptocurrencies on this forum.

• +2 1

My father has a bitcoin..and he is so save..you can be calm about your bitcoin.m y father left some of coin in yobit..and nothing happend..every thing is safe

Well my friend don't worry about anything. Because yobit account is good for all of us. The money is secure in your yobit account. You just focus on your posts because this helps you to taking knowledge about everything in cryptotalk.

Well my friend don't worry about anything. Because yobit account is good for all of us. The money is secure in your yobit account. You just focus on your posts because this helps you to taking knowledge about everything in cryptotalk.

@Umar123 i totally agree with you my friend. Yobit account is definitely a safe wallet that we can put our btc earnings which came here from the forum. For infact, no one has ever reported a problem with their earnings here. You're money is safe at that wallet and just focus on your work here in order to gain more. We should trust all the partner sites of this forum in order to avoid conflict. 

• +2 1

Indeed yobit is free from any and all harm. You don't have to scared of loosing your bitcoin. Since there is no grievance yet about yobit by clients. We as a whole think that its safe.

Yes I have never had of someone that lost his BTC on yobit, so I want to believe that it will be very hard for someone to loose his funds on it. So I will finally want to commend yobit exchange for the job well done. Have a nice day.

Well to be honest yobit is a good exchanger in my point of view. Because I am using this platform from last 6 months. And I  have face not any kind of problems. Also here you can trade and fix amount to earn a good profit.

In my opinion our btc payment on yobit is safe and secure i am using yobit for exchange to longtime but i didn't listened any event about steal btc on yobit.on yobit our btc will secured.

• +1 2

On 2/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Your electronic currencies are always safe with the yobit platform or the Binance platform, due to the security of its system is very large, and this matter is for sure, but sometimes the yobit platform delays in payment, I do not know why, but in the end they do the payment process directly after entering the next day @Jalil Baloch

• +5 1

Off course my dear friend our BTC on the forum is safe there is no any corruption or threat to our money. There are some scammers are present on this forum which get your money by some ways. But we have to stay away from them.

• +5 1

Youbit is nice exchanger less demanding way to use..Dear part youbit could be a completely secure side exchanger and programmer not assault appropriately since youbit technicaly use antihacker server in case you confront any issue i say that this is often specialized blame which resolve after a few hours.

Jobbit is a safe market and I guess you're okay with it, don't worry, but I think they're safe, in fact before I joined this forum I once put some coins in Jobbit wallet but nothing happened to them, I never felt it, 

I think our bitcoins won't go anywhere i think Bitcoin is safe and we can do invest and take.daily basis profit Yobit is a very good platform I have been using yobit for 3 months It's absolutely safe wallets in.my opnein otherwise i don't not much to know about it