Gold & Crypto - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

for me gold ia gold for investing because price gold slowly to up or down

cryprocurrency is high risk because price can be up or down is fast but in cryptocurrency can be hish profit but high risk 

maybe for some people cryptocurrency is good and for some people again gold is good

but gold or cryptocurrency is every is good 

this my opinion

Crypto  because gold has failed as currency from a point where it can't recover, it  can be confiscated and govt can place it out of circulation with just a pen.

I don't see how you plan to use gold. You will pay someone with gold bars? You can't and gold it not used for payments anymore, it is used as store of value and Bitcoin is not used as this yet. Bitcoin is something different from gold but maybe if all the world understands its importance they will try to hold Bitcoin instead of gold.

• +2 1

Gold is definitely better than cryptocurrency. And the most important point, if something happens to electricity around the world, then the cryptocurrency will no longer be needed. And gold is gold. Until then ... cryptocurrency is better.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

The only difference is that gold trading is tiring and needs fame for your business in order for customers to come to you As for Bitcoin trading, it is one of the simplest things, as the platform comes to you with sellers and customers from all over the world

You are giving a hard choice if you question which two assets are arguably the best for now compared to the other assets. Of course, I would say the two of them didn't choose either one. Because both crypto and gold are assets that are in great demand today.

You can't compare gold and bitcoin it's completely different thinking,in every crisis in the world people buy gold to protect their money from risks ,with bitcoin I think in my opinion it's a risk that justifies % of its risk.

Уже многие цены вальсирующая от биткойна и доллара поэтому скорее всего скоро залото быдет играть на рынке не малую роль особенно с криптовалютой

Gold has a far greater tenure than bitcoin, as it was first used 2000 years ago where as bitcoin was first minned in 2009 

But now its goes almost side by side. Thanks you

i dont think so gold will make any step regarding making crypto as opponent.I think both of them collab together it will be great for both of them as well as consumer can make a good profit too.

Gold and crypto are both good investments. I prefer crypto to gold. There is a risk of losing both of them. But gold must be protected well. You can buy and hold gold regardless of technology. It takes time, but I can easily buy and sell crypto coins with a computer and internet.

• +5 1

It seems to me that gold will depreciate, and the cryptocurrency will continue to gain momentum.
Of course these are different things, and gold is a consumable resource, but nonetheless. The world is being digitalized.

I agree, using gold to exchange digital currencies is a good idea, but it won't spread easily because of the high value of gold, and also not all people can buy digital currency with gold, if this is implemented I think it will be limited to the rich only

In gold we are sure that it will not disappear, it is something physical and that it has always been and will be present in the world market, and although there are more expensive precious stones, such as diamond, gold is always taken as a reference. of wealth, only that it is limited to a number of people for its trade, now in terms of Bitcoin it is a digital asset and no one can physically own it, and it will last as long as there is someone to exchange it, but taking into account the immense amount of money that is traded with bitcoin, is a tie between the two.

The gold for its age and history and Bitcoin for its liquidity and ease of access.

My uneducated guess would be that they are different assets. Gold has been a good asset for thousands of years but it is difficult to move a lot and easy to be stolen, so many wars were fought to steal the gold of others and many thieves entered homes to steal gold items. With Bitcoin our money are secure and the wealth is also rising as price rises.

On 02.10.2019 at 00:28, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I see no reason for them to work together or be against each other. These are two different independent spheres, I see no reason for symbiosis.

I like both gold and Bitcoin. But not crypto and I don't think that altcoins can be comparerd to gold. Only Bitcoin is compared and is a store of value. It is right now a volatile store of value but in the future with the halvings and less Bitcoin being available for sale it will be priced very high and have a lot more respect from today.

in the long run, the cue ball will replace this useless metal and become a crucial asset in the global market. So the gold goodbye

In my opinion, crypro has a bigger risk of falling down, but there are a lot more potential profit, than from gold, i think that gold is a safer than crypto and more profitable than some bank deposits, but I would prefer cryptocurrencies, because i want to take part in growing this great decentralised world.

What would be more reliable to have? Gold or Btc? Although the value of the two are not stable. I think it would be a matter of each person in what to want to invest

Gold and BTC can never get one according to from my insight. Each has it's own exceptional value.Gold appears of information even in illiterates,but on thought of BTC there must be some essential thought should exist at exactly that point its remarkable highlights can be used by individuals. Gold incentive in market has just insignificant increment contrasting with BTCs checked increment or abatement.

I think cryptocurrency is much profitable than gold. The market price of bitcoin is also high. I would go for bitcoin instead of gold.

Crypt is unstable, unlike gold.But you can earn more just on the cryptocurrency because its price changes very quickly unlike the same gold

Do all the task to get your dlrs and the trad will be after the deep check from yobit team
  •  

Gold it was and will always be very valuable. Cryptocurrency is the future. The more people learn about them, the stronger the crypto world will be.