Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Hey mate its good to hear that you share about this platform to your family. It always good when more people are working in this forum. But you should keep in mind that for each account it should be unique ip address. Never login in 2 accounts in same ip it may result in account ban. 

Many people refuse to use crypto platforms because of their fear. But, we shouldn't follow our fear. We should fight with our fear to overcome it and do new things with great courage. I know, this field is full of risks nobody knows what is next. But, if we want big profit then we have to take big risks. You should recommend this platform to your family because here they can easily understand the basic things of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I think you want to persuade your parents to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they believe in paper currency and they are the people of the next generation, and I think they can't believe in digital currency, you are talking about your parents but I am the subject of this generation.  Sharing, everyone knows about the current cryptocurrency but many of my friends do not believe in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to make so much money, but they rejected my offer and say crypto is fake and scandalous how to explain to the older generation people.

I think a lot of people refuse to use crypto platforms because of their fear.  But, we should not follow our fears.  To overcome this we must fight with fear and do something new with great courage.  I know, this field is full of risks nobody knows what next.  However, if we want big profits, we have to take big risks.  Your family should recommend this platform because here they can easily understand the basics of cryptocurrency.

I love the idea of teaching your family cryptocurrency. But most people are always scared of investing money online just as you've said. But since this people you're teaching are your family, one thing you must make sure they see from you is profit. When they see you always in profit when trading cryptocurrency, they will like to learn too.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

It's normal friend to experience that, the rate of Cyber scammers are increasing daily, however it's a nice idea to involve family members into crypto currency, crypto currency is rapidly replacing the Fiat currency and one needs to learn and teach family and friends around. Good job 👍

Teaching ones family about cryptotalk is a very clever idea, but don't forget to also teach them about crypto currencies as well because teaching them about cryptocurrencies will improve their quality of delivery within the forum

This is the problem I see not only with family members but with most elder members as they wont be much aware of these sort of things and hence they will be scared to invest in these things. They will only hear and see the negative and scams that are happening based on cryptos and this is the main reason for them not to invest. But you must prove that these are actually profitable and try to convince them. This is the only way to win their minds. Also show them profiles and blogs based on the advantages of crypto for more reference.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Truly the vast majority are so alarm to put their cash into digital money, I have invest a great deal of energy encouraging individuals about cryptographic forms of money and how it can improve their lives yet it is difficult, there is an excessive amount of contrary news on digital money out there that is terrifying individuals.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Truly the vast majority are so alarm to put their cash into digital money, I have invest a great deal of energy encouraging individuals about cryptographic forms of money and how it can improve their lives yet it is difficult, there is an excessive amount of contrary news on digital money out there that is terrifying individuals.

@chococheesa

the best thing to do is to show them results and other people's success stories.

Usually not everyone likes the change and they sometimes they find it weird to earn from such methods because they think it is illegal so just show them a proof and soon they will join you.

A lot of people fear to invest into crypto assets, especially other coins except Bitcoin because they are very new and complicate like Chainlink and Cardano. So you should show your success in crypto world to people to encourage them into cryptos.

• +1 1

Teaching crypto currency to others and telling them about this forum is the best thing you can do with anyone , especially if the are family or dear friend. this forum here is a life changer, it can improve your financial situation greatly and this is something that does not happen everyday, I hope they are clever enough to take advantage of this opportunity.  

It is a magnificent to teach your family about cryptocurrency so that they can run it and get benefited from it as you do too. Among the type of cryptocurrency choose the easiest and lucrative one for your family to begin with.

No one can trust investments on the Internet, especially those who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, so they are afraid to hear this information and do not trust these currencies.

Если ты их хочешь ввести в трейдинг с вложениями средств, то с начало сам добейся успеха, покажи им свой результат и когда они заинтересуются, начинай их обучать.

Good morning my brothers and sisters in this cryptocurreny teaching ur family cryptocurreny is good for you because this site you see is not scam site is really site so brothers and sisters teaching ur family is better than sitting here with out no working

Yes is real there are a lot of people who still dont think or trust cryptocurrency, but if you will teach them and you can show them your profits or income you have get from cryptocurrency they can trust that.

Dear fellow i am also new on this forum and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and we should help the new comers and I also thankful to all the senior members who provides me a great help to improve myself on this forum.

• +2 1

I teach my family about crypto that how it works and how much beneficial it is for us . We teach them it's usage it's future and tell them how much we can earn from it and take them in trust . 

Gentlemen this is very beneficial for you I want to suggest you that first of all you should to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency on this forum then you should too to deliver this knowledge with your family

Yes friend because of some fake sites people get sacred of online business and they don't trust the real pnee like cryptocurrency currency etc.I know its hard but if you give them proves and give them some information about here and if you show them your income so you will be successful in convincing them .

Ny friend. I've reading about crypro currencies and crypto world. Talking on the chats and i learned mny thing's about it. And i normally teach my fmaily and friend how crypto works. I will be good instructor to teach my family. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend .Yes i told my family about crypto .My sister brother is working on this and working very hard and diligently, he wants us to work here and earn a lot of money and get knowledge along with it. 

When you can earn money first time then tell him detail and give on look on your payment. Then they follow you when you can tell him the benefit of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Always tell him positive thing then they come on this forum and work on it happily. 

It would be great to teach our family members the useful qualities of cryptocurrencies. So that our brothers and sisters can earn some money from the forum. This can decrease the financial burden on our parents. Even we can educate about this to our friends.