What altcoin should hold? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

In addition to Neo, I would suggest looking into Tezos, which you can earn income with much like Neo and other proof of stake coins.  I would stay away from coins like ripple and stellar, because I don't think they're good at all.  You also can't really go wrong with Eth or litecoin in the next couple of years when there's bound to be a bull market that lifts up all altcoins.  Just you wait and see.

There are many altcoins you could choose, for example, LTC, ETH, and XRP. Right now, I see these three a good choice other than BTC, and I started to explore these three altcoins and test its performance, and if it's profitable, try it too.

What about ENJIN coin? 

It is a crypto currency specially designed for the gaming community. I think this altcoin have great potential. What do you guys think about this coin? 

If you ask me I will say dogecoin, my reason is dogecoin is really going down seriously and any moment from now the price might fly to the moon and we all will be in profit

What altcoin to hold short term? Weird question where i know to doing short term you need trading it. If you want hold you are hodler.

But every people have their perseption about what coin is good everytime. Because the good coin for short time always changing. No any guarantee if you using recommendation from random people can get profit from it. So i just give advice to educate yourself and research the coin by yourself. If you put some mistake, don't worry that is normal, the pro trader also have mistake.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Holding ALT coins are quite risky as compared to btc. but if you want to make profit from alts than you should learn day trading of alts with strong technical analysis and can invest some of amount in alts trading. 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

My contribution for altcoin that is hold for present moment is BNB, ETH, XLM, BSV, and LINK. I'm hopeful that the coins I referenced have potential siphoning sooner rather than later. It's up to you need to in all honesty, on the off chance that you have the capacity of specialized examination, you can check each outline coin to be increasingly certain. As a matter of fact, each coin with an enormous volume can be for present moment or long haul exchanging. Yet, for little volumes, long haul exchanging is required, in light of the fact that the ones who need to purchase are not many for the most part.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:46 PM, Kabbo said:

After BTC there are many altcoins which can hold for long time. ETH and LTC one of them. Those prices were so much higher but at this time they are going down and down. So we have to store them for future.

That is great choice and i think you should add Tron and stellar lumens these two coins are also great for long term holding because the team of it keeps developing the project until they give satisfaction to their investors.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

I recommend Ethereum (ETH) as it is a coin and its project is large and it is more than just a coin - it is a giant computer that includes many other computers all over the world. Therefore, it attracts the attention of banks around the world.