Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

There are many and varied currencies, the best of which are LTC, TRX, Waves, and XVG, but unless we convert Bitcoin to this cryptocurrency, there will be less amount for withdrawals and thus fewer withdrawals. We have a lot of coins left here and we think that we can learn a lot. I hope to collect a lot of information about These currencies, in order to understand them well, are their codes.

This is a great information you shared on this forum because i have never tried this procedure and always just convert the btc into the dollars but when I have earned frrom this forum will try this method and will update you the results. I will give you feedback soon.

greetings my friend, in order to withdraw or coins from Yobit platform to our wallet we have to notice that the fee is different from coin to another and btc have high fee so no one withdraw btc ،  for me i prefer XRP to withdraw my coins its well known among wallets and it have low fee .

• +2 1

Yes, the best currency to withdraw outside of Yobit is the Litecoin currency, as its withdrawal fees are low and transactions are also fast, so I use the Litecoin currency to withdraw outside Yobit.

It is a good explanation, dear friend, about the fees for withdrawing cryptocurrencies. My dear friend did well in writing this post. Most members never know about these currency withdrawal fees.

I have offered the most currencies used for withdrawal with low fees and also there are other currencies with low withdrawal fees, such as Dogecoin and Dash.  I am using Litecoin to withdraw outside the Yobit platform because it is present on all other platforms.

Yes, the fees for withdrawing funds differ from one platform to another and from one currency to another, and therefore the best currency for withdrawing funds outside the Yobit platform is the Litecoin currency, where the withdrawal fees are low compared to the fees for withdrawing other currencies.

There are many currencies in yobit and its fees are rather low and it guarantees us to withdraw our profits with a lower commission in addition to the good prices. I think that ltc is the currency with the lowest fees between currencies, but I prefer to use bitcoin.

Yobit exchange is the best site for storing the earned money which is collected from earning bitcoin this is exchange for real money..

My dear friend I want to invest in the cryptocurrencies can you show to focus on your goals and before the investment you should to analyze about the market of the cryptocurrency otherwise you will lose your money best of luck my dear friend

• +3 1

i familiar to about this that crypto currency has the some withdraw fee that is from forum but all you shared are less withdraw fee and i like litecoin that has less withdraw fee from all of them and it is important to withdraw because other coin has high withdraw fee.

Yes, in the Yobit platform, the withdrawal fees for some currencies are very low, such as Litecoin, Eth, and many others, so I recommend converting Bitcoin to any of these currencies and then withdrawing it

Thank you, my friend, for this important information .. I believe that the best balance transfer to LTC is the best withdrawal method and the lowest fee .. I always use it so that I do not lose more.

Thanks for this information, it is good to know cryptocurrencies and the fees for withdrawing them, this reduces the loss and pay heavy fees on them

I always prefer ltc over any coins when it come to withdrawal because it has the minimum charge and it's also trustable so I always go with ltc coins.

• +1 1

I think that the yobit platform has a good reputation and does not take a lot of commission, there are platforms that take a lot of commission and even there is a difference in spending and buying

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful article in general. We must choose the appropriate work to withdraw from it to another platform and another wallet from any platform and any wallet in general. We must choose the currency that is sent and simple message fees such as the LTC currency and the XR currency  My currency and TRX currencies are low fees. They are very small for the fee paid by the mosquito, which is estimated at 120 thousand satoshi, about $ 80 per withdrawal. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

It is an important and useful topic for all members here, all members must review this information, as it is useful for them to know the drawing prices, thank you.

The use of currency rolls when converting and switching from one currency to the second is very useful to achieve the lowest possible amount of conversion commission.
The popular currencies have large conversion commissions and are considered a loss for us, even if the sums are small, those large commissions will be taken from us.

• +1 1

This is true, all of these currencies have great features .. For me I always use the LTC currency when I withdraw my currencies because it is less fee than the rest of the currencies and the transaction takes place within minutes, and then I transfer it to my own wallet and I am very happy to deal in this way and i did not try others yet.

• +2 1

My dear, the best currency to withdraw undisputedly is the TC currency. This currency is very good for us to withdraw from it in general by sending these operations that we have by converting them to the LTC currency in general and sending them to  wallet. Very small, estimated at 60 years of the US dollar, as well as the XRB currency and the TRX currency. This new operation is to withdraw from it easily, with very little fees, in addition to it being very good operations. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

In my withdraws I use LTC, DOGE, TRX and XRP, I have not used Waves. Interesting to have another option and I see that it is a good alternative , in addition it was in the first place of the most appreciated cryptocurrencies in the month of August 2020.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is very important and very necessary information for anyone who wants to withdraw their digital currencies from yobit to the wallet because we should choose a currency with low transport fees to reduce our loss

• +5 1

The best currency is the litecoin currency in the withdrawal, and I do not use another currency for withdrawal, and it is a stable currency, and if the transfer is made to it, the currency will not decline much and lose