Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

I confronted a ton of inquiries concerning which coins are useful for pull out to dodge high charges, and you referenced them here, you rock for this explanation

The question of the fees charged by the main cryptocurrencies is a matter of care, for example bitcoin charges very high fees and in Yobit it often exceeds the amount to be withdrawn. The good thing is that in Yobit itself there are cryptocurrencies with very low withdrawal fees such as litecoin and TRX, so if you have bitcoin what you should do is buy litcoin or TRX and thus you can withdraw with extremely low fees at the exchange house by Yobit.

The only one I fully trust and can fully recommend for anyone here is lite coin Ltc. Ltc has been a very good coin ranging from its actual value up to the level of conversion on exchanges. The project is a very good coin.and I see LYC overtaking btc as the most valued crypto.in the coming years and not even eth

Yes, withdrawing BTC is very expensive now because of the price. But we can convert our bitcoin to litcoin because I found in Yobitis that you can convert your bitcoin to litcoin so we can get it and avoid it as much as possible. It is also extremely popular with crypto forum users.

Lower withdrawal coin fee but expectedly any withdrawal have charging so why we will think letcion, btc and others will be excluded is all about transaction of income either free, with lower charging or with huge charging is the same profit is generated 

Yes i agree with you.I think which coins are good for withdraw to avoid high fees, and you mentioned them here,I withdraw it in Yobit and transfer to my other with lower transfer fee.It is also very famous among the Crypto talk forum users.So i tell yobit exchange is the best site.

Yes chickening out BTC could be very expensive proper now due to its fee score however we will alternate our Bitcoin to litecoin due to the fact in Yobit I determined that you could change your Bitcoin to litecoin then you could we draw it additionally so you are we able to draw the maximum least quantity from it. And it is additionally very well-known most of the Crypto communicate discussion board users.

Hello my friend I am new here in this platform and I have no knowledge in this about but I will appreciate your post because this post is very useful for me and thanks..

Thanks a lot for the advice,
I was talking with a friend about the issue of fees and we talked about the best low-fee currencies,
Currently most of my friends use Waves currency for conversion.

Yes there are many coins I think which have less fees I think such as LTC and XRP and TRX so they mostly used for low fees and yobiy you know BTC is very high fees and it is not for withdrawal good.

• +1 1

Good job, how about Ethereum Classic or Ripple, I remember Ripple's fee was 0.5XRP which is pretty cheap. Waves are also investable for the long term, as they have achieved amazing goals this year.

• +1 1

Great point, this informations are what the majority of the individuals need to think about, on the grounds that I confronted a ton of inquiries concerning which coins are useful for pull out to maintain a strategic distance from high charges, and you referenced them here, much obliged for this explanation.

@Amal t sunil  dude we receive our earning in btc. The price of btc is very high if we want to withdraw our money in btc the withdrawal fee is also high.  Therefore we must change our btc in trx or ltc and then we must withdraw our money. 

These currencies are the lowest in terms of withdrawal fees, but there is also Dogecoin currency. Withdrawal fees are also low and found on most platforms, so use the Dogecoin currency to withdraw outside of Yobit.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thank you mate for sharing this information with us. I knew about two coins i.e litecoin and waves that they charge very less fee and i heard that litecoin has nearly zero traction or withdrawal fee but hadn't knew about all these. So thank you for sharing this knowledgeable post.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Hello my friend, thank you so much for sharing this knowledgeable topic and telling us about these fees because we draw our money in high rates but after your topic we will be able to withdraw in less fees.

I have offered the most currencies used for withdrawal with low fees and also there are other currencies with low withdrawal fees, such as Dogecoin and Dash.  I am using Litecoin to withdraw outside the Yobit platform because it is present on all other platforms.

Yes, the fees for withdrawing funds differ from one platform to another and from one currency to another, and therefore the best currency for withdrawing funds outside the Yobit platform is the Litecoin currency, where the withdrawal fees are low compared to the fees for withdrawing other currencies.

Great point, this informations are what the greater part of the individuals need to think about, on the grounds that I confronted a ton of inquiries regarding which coins are useful for pull out to dodge high expenses, and you referenced them here, much obliged for this explanation .

Thanks dear for sharing this informative content with us it means a lot i am new here i don't know about these things but after reading your post i have learn a lot i will follow your tips and do the same in order to earn much profit

Gentlemen this is a very valuable post for the members of this forum if they want to exchange their currency in the the national income of his country they should to collect a good amount of BTC are other coins before the withdrawal because there are attacks on this

This is a very useful information,it surely help the members especially the beginners who are yet to make any withdrawal,at least they'll know the coin with lowest transaction fee,hopelfully they'll convert their bitcoins to other valuable coins and then withdraw them easily

Waves costs only this low? This is remarkable. I had no idea it could be so low in fees. I have used it in the past and it was fast, but I also use very often TRX, Doge and XMR for different withdrawals and transfers between exchanges. Very good analysis in this topic, thanks.

Good post dear friend, I use waves to be able to get money in or out of Yobit since it is the currency that charges the least commissions to be able to do it, I think this should be applied by new people when they start earning, don't stop friends who can reach 100 posts and start earning from the valued posts.

Brother you rock than you for giving us this good piece of information i hope we will get benefit with that information and i would like to share this good information with my friend and we all get benefit with that but i have a question what about your other opinion about new currencies who make daily with the new names ?