How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Thank you for this great info my friend, but this method is a bit tricky.
Please advise us from the elderly if they find a better way to transfer.
Or maybe use a site that does not have a high percentage of trading.

• +3 1

It's a useful post. We have to pay attention to the currency that we want to withdraw so that we do not pay high fees during the withdrawal, as there are some currencies whose fees are low .. It is an easy process, thank you

• +5 1

Amazing dear mate. Really your idea is fantastic. I were not doing like this but now itself I will be done like this. Your idea is very informative. Try to give is this like idea so that we can do it simple.

Yobit allows you to withdraw your cryptocurrency assets into bank account just exchange your coins into USD and you can cash it out through parter or perfect money.mod of payment 

It's a really cool idea because Bitcoin fees are high and withdrawing them directly will make us lose a little of our money, but it's a little complicated. If there is another wallet, we can transfer directly to USD or the method is easier.

• +1 1

Very good information friend you shared with us and it increase the knowledge of many newbies those who not know about the withdraw from yobit so your post very informative and it increase my knowledge i shall be very thankful to you that you shared very nice information.

• +2 1

Hi. I don't know much about it but I am also very interested to know about it. Its such a important things to know as newcomer. I would like to thanks all members for sharing their valuable thoughts on this topic. I thinks transfer all funds to binance and then withdrawal from there with any P2P site. 

I do not have to follow this method if there is an easier way, which is to sell Bitcoin to people who work in trading, and thus I have avoided the high fees and also transferred the Bitcoin into real money in my bank account.  You have to be careful in dealing with strangers because there are a lot of scammers stealing money.

The truth of this is a relatively easy topic, but the Bitcoin transfer fees are very high, so I advise everyone to buy currencies with low conversion fees (Litecoin, Ripple or Waves) then send it to your bank wallet.

• +2 1

In fact, it is a simple process, somewhat similar in practice to transferring cryptocurrencies from an electronic wallet to another one, but with some additional rules, after converting them into a low-fee currency,You have to send them from your electronic wallet to your personal bank account

This is a very good way to withdraw money to the bank account, but I do not use this method because it costs a lot of money in reality, so I convert Bitcoin into Litecoin currency and then transfer it to another wallet and withdraw it to the bank account at lower fees.

You can withdraw from the platform to more than one bank, and the fees are low, depending on the currency you are withdrawing from

Yes I suggest you that don't do the because the value of cryptocurrency has not been a  bank  you can be withdrawn from the value become high, the prices can be high and low in the bitcoin and stoshi ,for me  I convert into my country rupees and then we get. 

We withdraw from yobit to bank account is easley . Firstly we work on crypto currency then we earn on it a less of amount then we convrt our payment from youbit àccount into our bank account in a few days.

Yiu are right friend. This is easy method of withdraw your money from yobit. I think you can easily withdraw your  money from wallet of yobit. I think you can withdraw your money to your bank account or any another account.

There is another direct way that can works almost every users around the world because USD is accepted everywhere.Just find BTC/USD trading pair on yobit exchange. After that withdraw USD to either Perfect money or payeer and than transfer it to your bank account...!!!

The way everyone does is more or less the same as mine. And as for me, I prefer to exchange bitcoin with the likes of litecoin or xrp then trade at a local exchange so that i can get my money without much waste of time and since those coins are popular and fast i don't get delay in accomplishing a transaction.

I have not had so much time working on this platform, I have just arrived new on this platform, I do not have any experience about it .I have increased information because of reading people's comments 

Dear thank you for your information. I want to tell you that I am not withdrawing my balance to the bank account. I am withdrawing my money to my payeer wallet and from thier I receive my money. I covert bitcoin to my litecoin because litecoin has a low withdraw fees.

You didn't really help me to know how 

You just said don't use Bitcoin and should convert or transfer 

Please be more detailed and give more informations 

These steps are quite simple, and withdrawals in general are not difficult, and I believe that Ubait will soon add Paypal to the list of banks that deal with it, which will solve a lot of problems, particularly because Paypal recently approved the purchase and selling of cryptocurrencies.

Hey dear,i think you only can withdraw your cryptotalk throw kindness and sell them to a local contractors,if we totally withdraw bitcoin so that we need to exchange it into other coin, thank you.

I also do the same thing. Because this is the only way to exempt from fees. You can also send the balance in litecoin directly through the yobit platform with very little fees and there are several other ways to transfer, but your method is better in terms of less fees.

Thank you for sharing this information, also you can have an account on Bitstamp website exchange and there you can exchange your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BitcoinCash and Ripple XRP to USD and you withdraw them to your banks account.