Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

Even me and my two friends too used same email for both cryptotalk and yobit. I think you have missed something while signing up.I think just try it and if you use other email then try to used gmail to sign up I think that’s will work.

Hello my dear friend i don't know why you like two emails for this yobit because i have yobit and cryptotalk account with one email i have no problem i hope you understand my friend

This is basic and straightforward; simply register on the platform with a new email address, then go to the forum settings and update the old email address to the email address you used to build your account on the platform, and the issue will be resolved.

No my friend you said wrong because the yobit is only need that Gmail which you use for your crypto talk forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not do you lose your private key

You can sign up on yobit with that gmail that you used on cryptotalk for sign up. This way you will not have any problem. And thus you can register there with great comfort. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is normal, my friend, the Yobit platform. If you use the same e-mail more than once, it can expose you to a ban, so there is no need to run into any problem. Create a new e-mail and register with it

It actually shouldn't be a problem to sign up to both with the same email address. At the moment i have both of the sites signed up with the same gmail account. Could it be that you have an account and have not realized it yet? Or that you are making a mistake whilst typing in your email

My dear bro, you can't do yobit sing up in different gmail'. I used same name in both account. 1 email connected on crypto and yobit than your money send in true account. Best of luck.

Yobit and cryptotalk are like coins of different sides, so if you already have an account with cryptotalk, then the Gmail is the one you gonna use for yobit, you cannot use a different Gmail address, because a single Gmail is what would give you that UID  number.

No, my friend, you can log in from your email. But yobit electronic wallet contains currencies, so it has a safe system so that we are not exposed to fraud.

• +3 1

No my dear friend I not face any problems... Yobit do not need different gmail for sign up. Because i use the same email i used to create account on thiw platform... hope so if you face this problem so many of members which face so they guide you...

• +2 1

Yes Jobit does not need a separate Gmail I need fresh Gmail I want because if you use your old Gmail I can register on eBit Exchange and your Gmail was hacked but imagine how much your ideas have been damaged, because eBit Exchange 30 per day  Who puts it and puts 900 for a month, that's a huge amount of it in our account. Of course it's more for us.

I think you are making a mistake while registering because I did not encounter such a problem when I joined here
I advise you to check your email and if it does not work, I advise you to contact one of the supervisors to find a solution to this problem

On 2/11/2020 at 10:12 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

i think they confirming the user that they wouldn't create another yobit account using what your current gmail.. to avoid multiple accounts creation.. but im not sure with that and let me know also about that..

Frankly, I am facing this problem and so far the Yobit wallet industry has not worked for me.
I removed the dots from the email and put in a suitable password, but I did not receive a confirmation email.
Please help me, I want a solution.

Yobit not require numerous email address meant for singup That I at the same time put to use same exact email address meant for singup yobit together with cryptotalk email address together is certainly same exact. It is my opinion yobit short term different singup made.

• +3 1

Dear i think yobit does not need more email adress. 

The plateform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum setting and the change the old mail.

Yobit need fresh gmail.. so any one want your other email adress then may its the scam with your account.

I haven't faced such problem because I made used of the same email to register for both cryptotalk and yobit and it was successful, so I don't know why yours is bringing up problems,perhaps it might be due to network problem,just keep trying

Well, in order to register on the yobit site, you put your same email address that you put on the cryptotalk site and put a different password and you will register on the site and calculate your earnings

You're right.  Jobbit doesn't need a separate Gmail I need fresh Gmail I want it because if you use your old Gmail I can register on eBit Exchange and your Gmail was hacked but imagine how much your ideas have been damaged, because eBit Exchange 30k per day  Sets and puts 900K for a month, that's a huge amount of it in our account. It's very important.

It is easy. You must first register on the platform, then when the registration is completed, you enter the settings and replace the old e-mail with the new.

• +1 1

This is due to the fact that Yobit literally cannot allow two accounts to be made with a single email, for this is very important that we take care of our development in the forum and do not follow the rules, as it would be a waste of time to be working for pleasure when we are blocked account, just because it is difficult to value it 100%.

• +2 1

I didn't faced any such issue as I have registered on both the sites with a same email address and see I am working here and have linked my account to the Yibit site as well. May ne it was a temporary issue that's why you were unable to register with the same email address but it's not a problem.

Dear yobit is the other account for the many other purpose so other people which not work on the cryptotalk they easily createthe account to trade or invest on it.

Thank you, my friend, for this important question, and I, as a person, joined this forum not long ago. I hope that the members ’topics will help me understand the way this forum works so that we will be aware of all the things that we will encounter.

• +2 1

Expensive companion, this is often very easy. Enroll your crypto money along with your modern account. Keep the ancient mail simply utilize for yourself. And with the modern mail you work in this gathering. You'll be able utilize ancient mail.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.