Telegram App and crypto - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

In telegram there are scammers, you have to be very careful with all those who come and want to scam, in the same way it is good to promote your business and have a community

I could say that it is one of the best messaging apps that there is additional is an essential tool to generate extra money and you get help and advice through their groups and channels.

Yes, you can almost find bots and supports of every coin on Telegram. That is why a lot of people in the world of cryptocurrency do have an account on Telegram. You can almost say that if someone have an Telegram account, they are also associated with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's good for crypto stuff because you can be in touch with all the news and the market movements, but for airdrops it's not that good becausr it's full of scammers and 1 person can create a lot of accounts easily, so airdrops owner are aware of this and people who do all their things legal can suffer too

This robot is a revolution in the cryptocurrency industry, it is very easy to use, saves time and effort, and makes me feel free instead of using the original account besides being a key for upcoming airdrops

The telegram is full of scammers, I prefer to take advice from trusted places like here, in Telegram they only need your money by spreading their lies, so you should be aware of those scammers

I'm agree with author of that post because I also used Telegramm in that way, but basicaly for that private space creating for me. I can choose all condition which will see another users of telegramm and can use fast seach between crypto channels.

Edited by dobrevecer

For purposes of monitoring, I use Telegram. And I have no faith in saving or sending my money into it. I'm just a little bit scared of fraud. For the right reason, I use it and it is fine.

The support groups in telegram are excellent because we support each other and clarify doubts about a certain airdrop, exchange or relevant news in the world of cryptology.

Telegram has really come to revolutionize as a very good alternative and competition against whatsapp, in addition to not having or not yet having as many restrictions as whatsapp

However, I believe that one day it will have more security for precisely the security of us as users

I have used some telegram bots and they do pay, although there are many scams that in order to withdraw they ask you for a certain amount and I don't know if we could really say that it is a scam since perhaps those miners also have some expenses

Anyway, it is a good option for messaging and I use it a lot

The Telegram app is good for working, chatting or reading the news, and currently it is better to work with it to browse it and earn money through bots.

There are many scams on telegram you should never do this because there will be asking of money in many ways and you will end up sending the cryptocurrency to someone and will lose it forever.

Each new coin or token has the telegram channel and public group to make discusion, on the channel they share the official information  regarding the coin.

It could be the surprise of the new school year. While it has been working out its weapons in the greatest secrecy for over a year, encrypted messaging Telegram could well overtake Facebook by soon launching its virtual currency, "Gram", along with an ambitious general public payment system. Telegram's goal is to create a product that is easier to access than current cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, which essentially bring together an insider audience. In a document leaked last year, the messaging company created by the Russian Pavel Durov claimed to want to create more than a currency. Its TON network (Telegram Open Network), based on blockchain technology, should create a whole secure and fast payment system intended to be "an alternative to Visa and Mastercard for a new decentralized economy". For this, Telegram raised the record sum of 1.7 billion dollars from 200 private investors, in a massive cryptocurrency fundraiser (ICO) carried out in two stages. The success was such that the messaging canceled the organization of a public fundraiser, forcing unskilled investors to wait for the official launch of the "Gram" to be able to obtain the new cryptocurrency, which they could have started to acquire at the time of fundraising.
cryptocurrencyˈkriptōˌkərənsē
Définitions de cryptocurrency
Nom
a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation
Exemples de cryptocurrency
as bitcoin gains ground, more companies have started accepting the cryptocurrency

Telegram is an app where you can easily talk to each other. You can talk in groups. You can send messages. We can talk through different channels.But i dont think investment in telegram  it would be right desition. Thank you 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:07 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Discord app is also going to be famous. Apps supports crypto bots just like telegram. I use both applications inside my devices. 

As everywhere in the digital environment, there are many spam and virus links in the telegram, if you click on it, they can capture all your information, your identity and bank information. that's why I think a lot of attention needs to be paid. but a really good program.

I think Telegram is good for making profit, and you can earn a lot of money from it, but you have to be careful because it is full of scammers, you may lose your money because of them.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Of course telegram is the best app for me, and its easy to use and don't need that much internet connection i mean it works with 2G internet,so its good,but it is also easy to get hacked, and when i logout from the app its hard to login again it says to meany attempt.

Telegram has very great opportunities but I think those scammers make them bad. We can see many good airdrops in telegram but those scammers already grab their opportunity by making different fake accounts and more. But if you can do then there is lots of things that can give more profit.

Nice, for me the telegram is one of the best and most beautiful applications, it has many useful features, it is really special

Telegram is another platform where everyone can communicate with each other. Let us support every coin bot in the telegram it may help us to gain knowledge about these coins and it is also easy to use. but always be vigilant because some people in telegram might scam you.

• Useful or interesting 1

now a days telegram app is very useful for us...because we can earn crypto from any earning bots or airdrops,we can found this airdrops or bots in telegram...so telegram is very useful app for us..

• Useful or interesting 1