What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Hello dear friend,

i work on crypto talk and i use the yobit wallet.yobit wallet is good then paypal because the transfer of yobit is low then paypal.yobit many feature you can trade and earn money.yobit security is good.so i prefer yobit.

In this current time i prefer yobit.I have accounts in both of them but paypalis not my favorite.Paypal has a very high transection fees which is very bad.I use yobit wallet because it is easy to control and very easy to craete.

Dear friend I think Paypal wallet and yobit wallet are different platform. Because Paypal send and receive only money but yobit is cryptocurrency wallet and cryptocurrency exchanger. Paypal wallet cannot use cryptocurrency send or receive. So I think can not compare this Paypal and yobit.

• +1 1

While yobit wallets are mostly for cryptocurrencies, I believe PayPal wallets are mostly for digital currency, and if I may choose between these two, I believe yobit wallets will be my favorite 

I use yobit wallet but until now i have not use paypal. I try to open an paypal account.Paypal account is the most popular wallet, By this wallet payment is instantly , also payment in online, deposits instantly. But i think yobit is best because it supported many currency, also supported deposits instantly, exchange currency, transaction easy also it is crypto supported.  

On 11/22/2020 at 7:05 AM, Adnan445 said:

PAYPAL has a large number of policies and a lot of restrictions. It is not friendly use app. Its log registration process. While i have no experience about YOBIT . I think electrum is aslo good and easy use. It is best WALLET.

Yobit doesn't have any restrictions of countries or limit of creating yobit accounts, so with yobit you can be able to use it worldwide without any fears. 

Yobit is the best wallet from PayPal because it has a easy transaction and it has a best features. It supports the users.we can get more benefits from yoibt more than paypal . I always support Yobit wallet.

I can't give any specific answer to your question.  Because, I consider that there is no comparison between these two applications, each has a different purpose and each has its advantages, for which they were designed, I use both and they are highly recommended

No doubt yobit best than PayPal. Because yobit is not just a wallet it's exchange website with all digital currencies except few currencies. We can get profit in different methods on yobit exchange websites. We can get profit by trading, investing and mining.

Paypal is very good wallet to keep money and the exchange the money with one another all over the world.Its secure our data and personal information.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ramz99737 said:

Paypal is very good wallet to keep money and the exchange the money with one another all over the world.Its secure our data and personal information.

But the inconvenience here is that the btc address to which you want to send your crypto is provided by paypal itself (so your funds are still in paypal but in another type of currency; usd-btc)

I like yobit platform for exchanging crypto currencies because it has low fee of trading and not require KYC from it's user but PayPal require your personal information and take long time for registration your account. 

yobit is also an exchange and it is better than paypal wallet.yobit is a good wallet  and paypal is a good quality  transection wallet but it is not use to store crytocurency.

So yobit is the best for storing the cryptocurency .

i prefer yobit because it is good for crypto currencies and to make an account on yobit is not too complicated while the procedure of paypal is too complicated and their is risk of data lose or to be leaked 

I use yobit platform.it is best and most wonderful wallet.yobit is easier to use and give you more profits than other wallets.Security and stability provided by this yobit platform is  excellent .it has amazing experience.it is very safe.i like to use this platform . thousand of people use this platform.and enjoy it's features.

Paypal has completely different uses from the yobit platform. It is a wallet and money transfer site across the world. As for the yobit platform, it can be used as a wallet and to send currencies across the world. It can also be profitable in trading cryptocurrencies and available airdrops.

• +2 1

There are many digital wallet available but I am personally prefer the yobit. The use of yobit is very easy and simple yobit provide us high security. The yobit is the best wallet and it is very helpfull for me. 

It depends on what you want to use I use the Yobit platform to store trading with cryptocurrencies and paypal I use it for real money to make purchases online since it is a very widespread platform
A big greeting to the whole community

but i think paypal andd yobit also very valuable wallet in the online market but i think paypal is also very good and and trusted wallet in the online market.so that many people work this site and earn money.

thanks 

Yes you asked a good question. Yobit or paypal. I suggested you paypal is the most important for withdraw wallet. It is available now. So i suggested paypal is good choice for wallet and YOU know it is available NOW 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:07 PM, Mojnu said:

Paypal: Send & Receive Money Instantly From Anywhere In The World With NETELLER! Latest Anti-Fraud Tools. Instant Deposits. Pay Online. Trusted by Millions. Fast & Secure

Yobit: Yobit.net always supports the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and offers the opportunity to make profit on electronic money exchange transactions.

You discuss it shortly. For me,  yobit is the best.  Because it is user friendly.  It supports almost all currency.  From yobit, we can easily know current price and we can invest and trade here.  

• +4 1

Both are the best wallets. No one is useless. But if i prefer the best wallet for the people then my choice of refering would be paypal. It is better as campared to the yobit. Paypal is more advanced than yobit.

• +2 1

I am using yobit for a long time. It is very much safe and secured. Also it is user-friendly. It's transaction fees are very low. That's why yobit is best than paypal.