Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

my friend, this is very funny and interesting, because it took somebody close to ten years before you could achieve this dream of getting 1 BBC from the cryptotalk platform, but I think you gear this up through investment and trading of the little you earn here, this is my opinion on this. 

• +2 1

I think that it is very difficult to obtain bitcoin through mining, and if one bitcoin must be obtained during many years, it needs to work hard to obtain 

Hello my friend, The process of owning Bitcoin is undoubtedly a very difficult process and it may take many years to achieve it, but I believe that hard work and patience are the guarantors of any dream.

• +4 1

I expect that if you work hard, you can get 1 Bitcoin in a short time, but you have to start working, not giving up and making a profitable investment, but now I think that it has become difficult to earn 1 Bitcoin easily, so be patient and work hard.

• +3 1

I think in the event that you need 1 bitcoin you should be tolerance and hardwork more 5-10 years from now to accomplish what your objective need to acquire in future and get the circumstance if the cost of bitcoin will expanded.

Dear friend, for you to win Bitcoin, I think it will take you more than a year or a cent with you Two years Because the price of the Bitco Bitcoin became $ 63,000 

Greetings my dear friend, you are absolutely right, I agree with you, earning bitcoin takes a long time so we must be patient, if we want to achieve good results.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not possible to obtain 1 Bitcoin so easily to get it. You must work for ten years, it is very difficult to earn 1 Bitcoin, but if you continue you will become rich.

I don't know exactly how long
But don't make this question an obstacle in your way
You always have to persevere, work hard and be patient to gain knowledge and reach your goal no matter how hard you face

If you just work in Cryptotalk and assume that Cryptotalk rewards you the same for your whole life, so 100M/30k = 3,333 days equals 9.3 years, although this is only an expectation since you will raise money from other places as well.

From my research and calculations on the earning cryptocurrency in this platform I was able to understand that it take a memo of this platform the period of 9 years in other to earn 1 Bitcoin, which is very hard but I believe members of this platform will rather use the earning from this platform for more earning.

Earning bitcoin is very difficult even if you are making in this from this platform or doing anything else to generate the income but one bitcoin is very hard to make and it take a lot of time

The price of Bitcoin has increased a lot in the last period, so you need to work for a longer period to be able to collect 1 Bitcoin.  If you only want to work in this forum, then you need to work for 10 years, or maybe more, in order to collect 1 Bitcoin.  You can earn a lot of money by trading in cryptocurrencies, but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Dear I am a new member of this forum but I want to tell you that I have read a post of the senior member and in his post he have written that it take 9 years to collect one bitcoin and now you know the payment system has changed and with this payment system I think that it will take 20 years to collect one bitcoin.

• +2 1

Being new at this portal is really a tough job. When i see the experienced seniors like u guyz i really get motivated, before this my knowledge about bitcoins was zero. But cryptocurrency is helping me alot in thus perceptive.

• +4 1

This will take long seriously, but it depends they way you are working anyway you can invest and keep doubling it and you can Make it at least 2 to 3 years. All you have to do to achieve this is to be patient and keep working hard. And surely you will achieve your aims.

It usually takes several years to get 1 bitcoin.

However, if you invest a small amount of bitcoin, you can earn bitcoin in less time.

However, it carries the risk of losing bitcoins.

So it requires investing in weekly knowledge and planning.

If you're using huge computing and electric power you would still need about 5 years at least to get a bitcoin , for me investing in bitcoin or trading is the perfect coice as I think

I think the best option would be to to go for trading and if you are financially well off, then you can invest in Altcoins and then trade it of in a very small amount of BTc and so on. It all depends on how you want to do.

In order to earn Bitcoin, you have to work hard and patience for a period of 5 or 10 years because it is a highly rated currency and cannot be easily won

With mining, it will take years but if you are smart investor you can double or even triple your financial budget in few months. Always use your brain and make a decent analysis before sending a penny to the exchanges or strange people on the internet forums.

Dear in general, we are here in the talk of cryptography not to earn money and Bitcoin mainly we are here for the sake of pure knowledge of everything related to the methods of earning from cryptocurrencies mainly in that advice for everyone to search for knowledge, it is the best guide for us in this forum to obtain it in addition To the good fraction of his bitcoin work and the presentation of the conversation that we get from this forum in exchange for what the posts published, its main value, so my advice to you is to do valuable research on this topic and you do not have to search for how much time it takes to get one to talk because it is not important thank you very much

• +4 1

If you want to work only here in this forum, you need many years, but I advise you to learn shoulder-to-shoulder and invest your profits in trading. You could get 1BTC very quickly if you follow a good plan.

• +1 1

This is a common known that the bitcoin has a very great value, so acquiring that requires long time because this might take you nothing less than 9 to 10  years, but I think if you are involve in other crypto related activities, then you can achieve this faster than the prescribe duration.