Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

My friend, no one can guess the time you need to earn one bitcoin because that depends on the amount of your work, your diligence and your intelligence in investing and trading, and it also depends on your patience in order to reach your goal.

Earning 1 Bitcoin is not an easy task but it is not impossible either, the important thing is that we have the desire to achieve it and work hard every day. Currently there are many business models with which we can earn $50,000 in a matter of 2 years if we do it correctly with study and perseverance. 

Based on the current payment that is being done by post which is 200 Satoshi Bitcoin and a total payment of 4,000 Satoshi Bitcoin daily it means that it is going to take someone over 68 years before someone can get one Bitcoin of their own in this platform.

This is relative, it depends on you mainly, in the normal case you will need years to get 1 Bitcoin, but if you are diligent and lucky and have learned a lot, you can do it in not very long time.

I believe that you have to work and patience for about 5 years to achieve the profits you want in the future. You can trade and invest in them according to your experience

Hello friends. Earning bitcoin it never depends upon years or months it only depends on the hard work that yo do for them. It takes a lot of effort and work to earn them but it never depends on time.

If you earn free bit coins than you take 10-15 years to complete your 1 bitcoins.  Companies give you satoshi which took long time to become a bit coin. If you want to earn bit coin in short duration, you should do some investment on authentic website to earn 1 bitcoin

Nice question. I am a begginer but I have some knowledge about this.you can earn  1 bitcoin in 9 to 10 years but if you do trading it become  early may be .

How many years/months would it take to get one bitcoin? I only needed some advice on how to increase my commitment and eagerness to seek this extra cash.

It became known, my dear friend, that if you wanted to get one bitcoin currency, and through the platform here, you would only need several years to get that.

It is very difficult to earn 1 BTC for one year.  Now 1 BTC = 10000USD is hard, my friend.
 I think if you want 1 bitcoin, you have to be patient and work hard for 5-10 years from now to achieve what you want to earn in the future and get the timing if the bitcoin price goes up..Doing other things like mining or investing can get you 1 btc faster.  Much as long as you are good at it; it is a pleasure working with you

It is very difficult to earn 1 BTC for one year.  Now 1 BTC = 10000USD is hard, my friend.
 I think if you want 1 bitcoin, you have to be patient and work hard for 5-10 years from now to achieve what you want to earn in the future and get the timing if the bitcoin price goes up..Doing other things like mining or investing can get you 1 btc faster.  Much as long as you are good at it; it is a pleasure working with you

Getting one Bitcoin is not easy, and you must have a variety of sources of income, such as trading, marketing, and others ... and if you only work here, this will take many years, I think about 18 years at least.

I think it is really a tough ask because if we really on the earning provided on this platform then we may need to wait for many years but if we have more than one skills then it might be possible to earn a bitcoin but still it will require a lot of hard work to do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think my dear if you want to collect 1btc in this forum this take a long to complete 1btc about 10 years and more then that's but from trading and other process like that's you earn more then 1 btc by a good strategy and knowledge about trading and by gaining experience from the senior who also earn on daily in trading can help you in this field so if you want to earn from that platform then it's be difficult here and you need patience 

It usually takes several years to mine 1 bitcoin. However, if you invest a little bitcoins, you can get bitcoins in a shorter time frame. However, there is also the risk of losing bitcoins. Hence, it requires knowledge and investment in weekly planning.

turbulence depende donde empieces retinol generar banknote, porque primero una foro element pete world organisation chris brown delaware 30k first state bitcoin en la united states intelligence agency, si t'en sacas cuanta potassium alum que les element subspecies algo first state shopping center, unaccompanied trabajando aqui. por eso qui mas que sacas mas que inviertes deberías generar muchísima grandmother tambien. turbulence depende delaware t'en command y en la donde trabajes oxygen inviertas qui que se.

First of all, I am in you be here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency but for earning a bitcoin right now, it's gonna take me a long time because I only earn a little by investing. In trading with cryptocurrency right now and Bitcoins price is rising day by day So it is right now impossible for me to buy 1 Bitcoin so I will wait for the next bitcoin halving so that I can buy a btcy

You can earn up to 0.0003 btc here for day so its gonna take long before you get 1 btc.Doing other things like mining or investment though can get you 1 btc much faster as long as you are good in it.its a pleasure working with you mate.

you only ask about the payment here, then it will take years of patience and you’ll never know whats the value of bitcoin by that time? If you want to earn more and fast then you need also to put some capital and invest or trade...

Greetings mate,Earning 1 bitcoin in this crypto talk forum will take you ten years.You can earn up to 0.0003 btc a day here, so it'll be an a while before you get 1 btc. Doing other tasks like mining or mining, on the other hand, can get you 1 btc much earlier if you're good at it.a It's pleasure working with you mate.

According to my opinion that earn one Bitcoin is very difficult because the price of Bitcoin is too much high so it is not possible to earn Bitcoin in days or months that's why we can earn it into 3 to 4 years with investment and trading.So it is not very easy to earn Bitcoin.

In my experience i think it will take more than 5 years with regularly work and regularly doing spot trading and also do long-term investment than i hope you will make one btc but in this time if the bitcoin price more increase than you should do more work for more years.

But i think using this platform will help you to make one btc faster.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

It depends upon you because in some work you will get a good payment in bitcoin and you can easily collect it but in this forum we are getting a small amount of Bitcoins so I think from here we have to wait for a long time to collect 1 Bitcoin but if you do other work also then you can easily collect one bitcoin in a small time.

I think it depends on our strategies that we adopted in cryptocurrencies world. Because every strategy gives the different payouts. If we choose best trading then it will take some time to earn a Bitcoin, and if we choose any faucet, then it will take a very long time as well.

if you're only working here that will takes at least 10 years but if you have hobbies it can really make this period less ,for example I'm good at digital art so I'm improving this talent to be able to get money from it by opening Youtube channel or any other way ,so I can make getting 1 BTC process faster and you should do that .