Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

Earning a bitcoin not a easy job because when you gave 5 to 10 years to this platform then you can get one bitcoin and it will be your great luck .just gives your performance here work hard and keep patience.

To earn 1 Bitcoin on this platform, depends on your hardwork and dedication but it will take a very long time to achieve this and also nobody can tell about what the future might bring.

yes, you can earned a 1- bitcoin with two years by using passive work.

So, how can you earn a single bitcoin in year ??

in my opinion, warn coins on different forums abd to invest on trading then you can earn a Bitcoin within a single year. 
have a blessed journey dear

I think it is not easy to assemble 1bitcon. You need a long time, perhaps more than 10 years.  If you really want to collect Bitcoin, you have to be very patient.

This is great foeum for earning bitcoin on this forum . Because we can earn money on this forum by different way such as posting ,investment and trading. But if it would be long time if you make post it maybe 10 to 12 year. But if you want to in short time then you can start trading which is beneficial for you and you can earn in 1 to 2 year. So learn from this forum about trading and start trading if you want to earn money.

Edited by Stiffen white

I think it doesn't take more then 15 days. Because anyone can complete the first 100 posts in 5 days and a week or more is required to earn btc. It's a very good place to earn btc easily by just posting. So good luck for earning btc. 

BTC is high currency it is very difficult to obtained in my opinion if you work hard you will achieve it. nothing is impossible if you work hard and share more and more knowledge and accept the group rules you will easily get it

Well, it depends to the specifications of a mining rig sir, i didn't know what is the exact amount of bitcoin that you can earned but if you have a high specification of mining rig, you can mined some great amount of bitcoin.

its depend upon our efforts  for work but as usual  we earn bitcoin  from this platform  after long term  and by investing  we earn bitcoin  less than 1 year.

Seconds, my friend, the time is, the bitcoin is rising daily and I think today the price of Bitcoin has reached 57 thousand dollars and it is increasing also. I think it will reach at the end of this month to 60 thousand dollars Yesterday I read the news about the bitcoin business and they were saying that in the next five years it will reach one million dollars

Bitcoin price is going to up and btc have touched 57k dollor and maybe this is not easy for earn 1 btc without investment . If we hard work we do trading and investment we can earn 1btc in 3 year .

I think if that you need 1 bitcoin you should be persistence and hard work more 5-10 years from now to accomplish what your objective need to acquire in future and get the circumstance if the cost of bitcoin will expanded.

Earning 1 bitcoin is not an easy job. Its depends on the investment you did. If you invest huge amounts of money in cryptocurrencies you will be able to earn 1 bitcoin in short period of time. Its will takes you years to earn 1 bitcoin. 

I think we could have accessed 1 Bitcoin through this forum in previous years, but now I think it will take a long time, there is a way to trade, and I think it is the closest way to achieving 1 Bitcoin.

• +1 1

you have to give a lot of effort so that you can get a bitcoin why the cryptotalk platform was lowered a lot the obtaining of satochi is now 200 satoshi per valid publication

• +2 1

You can earn 1 bitcoin by working here for for more than 10 years and this time can go up because the payment system has changed. But if you gain much knowledge from this forum. Then you can earn it by trading and investing in just a couple of years or less than it. Thanks for your valuable post.

• +5 1

Hello friend, I think it takes a long time to earn 1BTC, but if you set this goal for you, you have to work hard and learn hard, to be able to invest successfully in cryptocurrency, because that will give you more profit, to reach your goal.

Well I don't know the exact years it will take for one to earn one bitcoins and I don't think anybody can say the exact time due to the fact that what we earn defers from one another. I will advise you always be serious with your work one the forum for the best earning. 

• +1 1

The truth is that this can take a long time, maybe a few years to be able to collect the full BTC but it is super good that the full BTC could be collected since it is a very strong currency that can get quite a rise progressively for all who are using This time, keep in mind that in the future it will cost a great deal of money.  

Well,  with the current price of bitcoin,  I read somewhere thatbkt can take you almost 9 years to gather cryptocurrencies from different sites to be able to make a single btc,  that is even if you are consistent in trading and investments and surveys too. So its big work. 

If you are just creating posts then you can earn 1 Bitcoin in about 9 to 10 year of just saving. Yes you can get extra money also. You can trade and invest here to earn more. Thanks. 

Earning 1 bitcoin in this cryptotalk forum will take you 10 years.You can earn up to 0.0003 btc here for day so its gonna take long before you get 1 btc.Doing other things like mining or investment though can get you 1 btc much faster as long as you are good in it.

Edited by John Villium

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend,you right in your words. According to me, you can earn 1 btc in one year . it's depend your work.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  This is informative post . It's definitely depends on you.  If you more time spend this forum and work here continue then you earn . Many people work here properly 1 bitcoin in one year. 

it's so hard to earn bitcoin because this coin is a number one crypto and popular it's hard to mined but other sites giving crypto or satoshi everytime they view adds or watch some videos in app or sites. There's a lot of way to get bitcoins you can use faucets there's a lot faucets choose legit sites.