Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

On 9/2/2020 at 7:40 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

There are a number of android  apps that are ofgering different services and promise  a good earning but not even all of them can make you anything. So never think of it.

Not even one can make you earn anything, they are all wasted of time. 

4 hours ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

Many of the mobile apps are fake

The apps may not be fake but they will all earn you nothing. 

On 9/14/2020 at 6:48 AM, Buy me coffee said:

If they pay, they pay you one time to promote them and forget you after that.

They do not pay at all, and even, how much are they paying for referring, it is not worth it still. 

• +1 1

Yes i tested numerous number of crypto currency and what i seen is no just scarm they will west your time, data and even power of your phone i advise you guys to search for review when jumping in to crypto apps

Yes you're right dear, the Mobile earning apps are not good. People face big scamme in these apps. There is many games for earning but all these are fake. 

Personally i have experience such type of games and mobile apps it's just a time waste  it's not Real. 

• +1 1

Indeed the application doesn't pay good profits and reaching minimum withdrawal takes time. So do not  boder your self and those applications not profitable at all 

I agree with you that there are many scam sites and apps available but we can't say that all apps are scam. It might be possible that they gave you very less amount of money, but it depends on you that whether you like to work in the app or like to work on the forum. If anyone disagrees with me, then without any hesitation, he or she can correct me.

You are right in this regard. The mobile applications aren't much paying and mostly are scams, even if they do pay, the amount is too less which is not worth spending time for, besides if you're a trader you can use the same mobile app to earn more profits by trading your crypto assets. But making free crypto's using mobile application is just a waste of time, better you keep yourself busy in something creative like creating blogs, and freelancing stuffs, which can also be done using the mobile application.

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 11:09 AM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

i agree with you completely. at the corona quarantina i have tried to earn some extra money just for cover my bills.but the result is awful. i have spend more than one week just for find a survey that fits my personal information. i hardly completed 3 surveys and i earn about 2 Euros and i understood what is going on. This apps just use you just like slave and pays nearly nothing. if you want to earn money by this apps there is just one way available. Share your refferal link everywhere and earn by your refs

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yet buddy, not all apps are waste of time. The main reason why these apps are turning scam is the app owners are inexperienced or they are not getting or earning what they are spending. To start that this type of apps, a lot of planning should be done. Apps that offer higher payouts are really going to scam you because the app owners of those apps are either inexperienced or not have knowledge about how this works.

Exactly what the title says, I have tried lots of apps that promise to pay, but all ends up with nothing, as I play it I noticed that the more I will to close to reach the minimum amount to be withdrawn the more the difficulty the games will be and there's tons of advertisement. So I agree its a wasting of time. DELETED ALL in my phone

Strongly agree with you. Most of them are waste of time and nothing else. Only some are real but they also gives worthless earnings . More hardwork less money.

I don't like mobile apps i think that's not useful and it waste a lot of your time and consume mobile charging

there are many apps give you cents in 4-5 hours will give very little return 

A lot of apps for mobile, which give you a chance to earn money - it's just a scam or very low-pay. I don't advise you download this apps, because you can earn money by writing posts on CryptoTalk

09.02.2020 года в 11:09 ржрошан сказал::

Люди очень боятся мобильных приложений. Большинство из этих приложений-большая афера и пустая трата времени. Даже они собираются заплатить нам, заплатив всего несколько центов. Это означает, что он не может восстановить свой заряд данных или заряд электричества. Что вы об этом думаете?

Как то кже выражал мнение по этому вопросу, я думаю что это пустая трата времени и так же угроза для своих персонвльных данных. Возможно я ошибаюсь, но еще не видел работающего приложения

On 8/28/2020 at 7:40 AM, BrolySSJ said:

I agree with you. Most of the mobile apps that can be used for earning are generally used as microearnings, with the earning potential being even lower than that on faucets, as you need to be on for a long time to just earn a few cents. Granted that it may be okay for those that want to pass time when they are doing nothing, however these apps generally have a very high minimum withdrawal that could take you months to reach before you can attempt to withdraw, by which time the app may have proven to be a scam. Personally i would advise people to stay away fro

Ofcourse mobile earning is just waste of time and data consider these apps are not paid even half of our data that subscribe it can seems as we are scammed by them

I completely agree with you, mobile apps for earning money are a complete Scam and a waste of time. As a result, you will break your phone and still get a minus for repairs

There are two types of applications: the first to collect cryptocurrencies through taps, which is a waste of time without interest, and the other is trading applications and those are not time consuming but rather get you a lot of money.

It is true there are many apps that in their advertising promise to earn a lot of money in a very short time, but many of them are scams. I recommend using the app cointiply, it is a faucet actually but you can earn extra bitcoin satoshis.

There are a lot of apps for earning money. But few of them are paid for your work. So I don not recommend you to work with apps. Because it is realy waste of time. So learn trading or programming for make online money

• +5 1

yes brother mobile apps of earning is only for time waste....because they tell peoople that by complete the work people can earn money,,,,so people do the work but later never take money from mobile apps,,,,so mobile earning apps only waste our time....

some apps are very good like stormplay or cloud mining apps , i made about thirty dollars without any effort using them  

I agree with you as i used many of apps and thought that i will earn but they wasted my time and even if you earn you will not earn in short time

No, versatile learning application isn't time squander on the grounds that by composing we can procure more bitcoins on crypto talk gatherings this discussion is an awesome stage for each client on the grounds that just by composing we can acquire increasingly more cash and we can likewise utilize exchanging on this application and by exchanging we can likewise win cash and numerous things we can learn here by composing as it were 

Much obliged to you.