Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

Great step dude,investing in the yobit investbox can be profitable.But the thing is you have to learn and learn and practice first.After getting some experience you can go for investment there.

I like your topic very much. You have given very good information to the newcomers so that they can avoid harm by following it. This information will always benefit not only the newcomers but also the experienced members. We should think about investing only after gaining experience. If we want to invest, then we should invest in the invest box of Yobit.

Well, this is nice content it truly has important information for us especially for new in this forum or in yobit, and yes we would love a part 2 of this topic and also publish more important information that we could use.

• +3 1

This help me to study the funding, its authentic that if you haven't any amount to make investments then you definately ought to need to begin to earn first.Making an investment is a massive issue which requires masses of understanding to get fulfillment.It is exquisite for beginners to have a few beneficial posts like this which help before making an investment.

First of all, I thank you very much for paying attention to the kind of lion whom I did not know before. I read your article very well but you have a lot of things for me to read which I did not know So come so that you can share such things here 

• +2 1

Very good information mate .Investing is for those who have a lot  of money they can bear loss but if you are a little investor the be carefull about investing as bussines are always is a riskey game.

This assist me to learn about the funding, its actual that if you don't have any amount to invest then you definately must want to start to earn first.Making an investment is a huge component which calls for masses of information to get success.It is excellent for novices to have a few useful posts like this which assist earlier than investing.

It is really a useful post for the beginners and for those who didn't know about the great feature of YoBit that is Investbox. I have read and get information about this feature and most excited to invest my talk tokens when I will got from this forum. It gives 1% daily of your Investment. It also has some other coins for investment at different rate and different time.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks for sharing that idea to all beginners and newbies 

It's a good guide for the newbies.you might not earn alot from it but something is better than nothing its true that if you don't have any amount to invest then you should need to start work to earn first.

This help me to learn about the investment, its true that if you don't have any amount to invest then you should need to start to earn first.investing is a big thing which requires lots of knowledge to get success.it's great for beginners to have some useful posts like this which help before investing.

Try in as much as possible to invest when the market seems not to be friendly you came still earn some percentage. 

I personally have a lot of confidence in investbox and I think that they will continue in a lot of progress because they add new cryptocurrencies and to have long-term profits they are very profitable.

• +1 1

@Fattkidd The truth is there is a lot of good effort, we are always told to keep on growing the good things of the forum , the truth is when we have the investbox, or know as IB this is really powerful because we need to find the good things of the market,   it can be good for you because you can make some good money with it and keep or even growing with it thats how powerful it is.

@glory50 thats how it works.

• +4 1

There is a truth to which what we need to understand is that we can be sure that we are able to build a power investment to what we are having this is very important finding the good thing in the investment box, this is really good you can earn something good and enjoy a lot this is really important and ever since I started earning from the investment box its been working perfectly for me.

This is very good and your topic is very complete, thanks for taking the time since I had some doubts about this since it is really very important to take everything into account because the yobit investbox gives very good benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information, it is very useful for newbies, but in my opinion I think it is not a good idea to invest within the Investbox, since currently only the investment for token of the Yobit platform itself is available, which these currencies long term end up dying, I recommend looking for other legal platforms to invest.

Investbox is a great tool, if you are a beginner, I recommend analyzing the cryptocurrency you want to invest in and the behavior where you want to invest and start with a small investment.This will display a message that you don't have enough funds.  If it is empty, a message will appear saying it has no meaning for the first time.

It is good that from the beginning we always learn to use this yobit tool because this will help us increase our profits, I think yobit because it provides a good daily profit margin that is 1%.

• +1 1

I find the publication created by the companion really useful and informative, especially for beginners who have just arrived in this great community, since it will surely be very helpful how to navigate the investment drawer of the yobit platform
A big greeting to the whole community

The investment fund in this platform is considered one of the most secure and profitable investments where you can, through work and invest in it, get profits as the fund contains a lot of currencies and investment options that are suitable for everyone.

Thank you so much for your information about the investor box I don't know about this function in the yobit. It seems to be very profitable thing if we keep our money here for a long time and they will give us profit.

It is a very good thing for the new that they can keep their investment here to get profit.

• +1 1

I think this is a very important and informative post beginner's people are not aware of anything And when these people just start, they are not very informative about how we should invest in what And I think that the best platform to invest in, that is, where we can invest without any hard work I think that bitcoin is that you buy any bitcoin from your house and wait for it gose up or down .So it is a good thing that we get to know that we are the beginner's who knows from whom we should invest a lot or at which place we should not invest.