Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

no they waste time. i worked at some of faucets and mobile apps they pay you pennies for so much hard work. not worth it try something other that these.

I think we can not waste our time at this types of applications because no one can give free money without working we cannot earn money and I like this crypto talk forum because only by typing we can earn money and also we can invest it in trading so it is a best deal for users and we can utilise our free time on trading and earn money

On 2/8/2020 at 6:08 AM, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of applications, some of which are not paid, but if the application is paying, we need a lot of time to collect the minimum withdrawal, so it needs a lot of effort. Try free bitcoin, it s good

So they should look for free apps to earn money since the minimum payment will be lower and they will get it faster

The amount to pay for these activities will depend on the current price, if it is very high on average they could pay you about 500-1000 satoshis (They are approximations) It can be more or less, and yes, many of these apps pay.

As I said before, no, it is very unlikely that they pay with bitcoin, because each bitcoin has a very high price, it would be that they pay with satoshis I think.

I think you should stay away from such applications, it is a waste of time. instead, there are sites that pay bitcoin on the internet.

The truth is that to earn money online with pages or applications in many cases it is not usually true what they usually pay you as far as I know how to earn with those applications that pay is only referring is the only way they can earn money but from In the same way, the money you earn with these pages is usually very little

At the present time, after the rise of the Bitcoins to great levels and exceeded 10 thousand dollars, you no longer pay much before it reached 3000 dollars. Such applications or even the faucets that you collect from them paid well, but now I think it is a waste of time to stay in them, especially if you do not have many referrals. It helps you to get to a good number of satuses to pull it out so I don't prefer working on it at this particular time

I often encounter and try applications like this but I can never withdraw it seems there is no free bitcoin application that really pays

• +1 1

The truth is that if some pay, but the earnings are very little, there are some that you can obtain good income, but it would be through surveys. I was doing about 3 surveys a week earning around 3 or 4 dollars. But the difficult thing about surveys is being qualified to take them, since if you do not meet the requirements in your profile, you will not be able to take many or none. Investigate if you really would like to take these surveys, which eye from my point of view is the best way to win something in those games but to look for another means. luck.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:35, Atique said:

Vi muchas aplicaciones en Google Play Store que dicen que pagan bitcoins por jugar juegos o ver videos. ¿Qué tan efectivas son estas aplicaciones o cuánto pagan? Si lo sabe, puede compartir su apertura aquí. Gracias.

Some if they pay I have checked it but it takes weeks to reach the minimum payment others have a very high minimum charge and most of those are scams

I don't think you can get any money in free bitcoin applications.  Because a lot of them are fake.  So you do not waste your precious time using this application.  You don't waste your precious time hoping for free bitcoin

There are really many applications in the play store that are fake, or simply the minimum withdrawal is so high that it will take you more time to get that minimum than what you could be doing in other apps or cryptocurrency pages, my recommendation would be, if you have a referral system that app, put it in your post so those who want to help you verify its reliability of whether it pays or not. Once verified, show the proofs of your receipt and thus we help each other. Good luck and I hope you follow my advice, I also invite you to a crypto faucet where you can be taking satoshis just by looking at ads and they are well paid, it would be that you investigate and try.

Truly there is a lot of scam projects and normal projects,by reading this forum you can understand which is which. So, about games, by my opinion its not so profitable, u can just give it to your child and he will earn money, not so much, but its better than nothing, yeah?

On 08.02.2020 at 13:35, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

In fact, there are a lot of such proposals.  The only point is that usually such payments are quite small, and the time spent watching the video does not cover the costs of the time that they pay.  Therefore, in most cases it is not relevant.  Although if you are ready to spend for example a month on this, then the earned Satoshi can be invested in another coin and play for marginality

Hello, do not expect to get rich with these kinds of applications, the great malloria are scams and the only thing you do is waste time if there is any good one you have to have a lot of patience to obtain profits
a big greeting to the whole community

فعلا هناك الكثير من التطبيقات في متجر قوقل بلاي التي يمكنك ان ترح البتكوين من خلالها ،لكن اغلبها اما نصابة او ان الحد الادني للسحب منها كبير جدا بحيث لا يمكنك ابدا الوصول له 

Once upon a time, I downloaded an application for earning bitcoins by watching ads, the saddest thing is that they pay more for this in dollars. But the point is different, even after authorization, the fake bitcoins disappeared when the application was deleted. There is no point in wasting time on this deception.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

في 8/2/2020 الساعة 12:35 قال عتيق:

Not all applications on Google Play good or even pay But many of them quorum And the application that really pays amounts paid very little compared to the effort and time spent In general these are Altbiqat is the goal you profit from you, Crown Terpg deified 

As you say, there are a variety of applications that claim to pay bitcoins to play, and of course you can earn satoshis playing, you must know which ones to invest your time in and take into account that you will win fractions, it depends on how much time you spend to generate good profits, always Look at the comments of the users and also their valuation in the play store, I would recommend: Satoshi's Games, RollerCoin, Bitcoin Bounce and there are more

I don’t know that but I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays