Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 18 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

To my knowledge, free bitcoin doesn't really pay.  Because I worked on a lot of sites.  And I didn't get any payment there. And at the time of payment, the sites will disappear.

I suggest you to not use them, I mean only few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried many of them when I was new in crypto world but I didn't benefit anything from them, ask before you try anyone of them, don't waste your time on the Almmost all of them pay either mere pennies or make the minimum amount for withdrawal too large for the user to never withdraw their funds.

hello.everyone hope you are Good.there are many free bitcoin app.and most of them scamers.some of pay them and some of not pay them.

I have used many of the applications available on play store but i didn't find them useful.it is just a wastage of time.You are better advised to use this forum to earn bitcoins.

There are too many apps available on play store offering free bitcoins. Some of them are real and legit and most of them are fake and scam. And the apps which are real and offering free bitcoin demand hardworking and paying very low profit.

I don't think so its really work because mostly of them are the scammers and just waste of the time.if some app are the paying they also pay very little.That's why the best option for earning bitcoin is the crypto platforum .

There are many bitcoin apps on play store. Some pay and some doesn't pay you . But mostly are fraud . I don't think that there are bitcoin free apps .

I have seen a lot of applications that can give free Bitcoin, and I have used some of them, but I did not get anything like that, and there are some games, but not all applications are correct, so beware of deception.

Dear bro
first of all if you see many apps on play store why you didn't share here with us if you're suspicious about them  you should try to get knowledge about them then you should share or ask the question about it so hope you will do this soon and then tell us about your experience

hi family
Yeah of some apps are present on Google and you can easily earn BTC from them and I already did a good experiences with them I suggest you these apps for mining BTC 

AA Miner
Pocket Miner
Neoneon Miner
Crypto mining 
They are some apps good for earning BTC and for mining and they really pay

I have tried many applications on this topic before. Among these apps, I got paid from the application called Bitcoin Blast. This is the only application I get paid for. There is also a Real Research application. I got paid and the only way to earn money is to take a survey.

For me of course Yes because i got a little cash out just to check a game that was offering earnings by playing a game and i was surprised when i het cash out within 10 hours but on other hand there are scams apps also available in Google play store you have to read comments about app and then join it. Try bitcoin Blocks once and try cash out in your bitcoin wallet. 

Dear friends

do not recommend these applications. because I am also looking for one, I keep seeing "free bitcoins" application, I don't know if that was the name of the application or what. Also even if there is an application

Yes many apps are available on play store. But I am not sure about these applications are helpful for us. I think these apps are fake. I suggested not use these apps. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information with new traders.. I m never use these apps before just listening from you .. know I m going to try these apps.. and sharing there benefits with you in feature

There are some free bitcoin apps that make payments. However, the amount of payment is very negligible. And the most worrying thing here is that most of the apps are fake.  They do not pay. So before working on any app, you have to make sure that it is the real app. For this, the help of YouTube and Google can be taken.

In fact I rarely gave up the earnings but with lots of fake apps on the Playstore claiming that we would make Bitcoin and other currencies that I really gave up.Withdrawals are difficult, because the minimum withdrawal is high and it takes a long time before your specified withdrawal amount is reached.

So far I don't know of any mobile app that can earn us, because I'm also looking for one, I'm looking at the "free bitcoin" app, I don't know what the name of that app was.  Also if an app is found, I think it will be like a call, slow income and will not be able to withdraw easily.  You will find that the site has suddenly closed. Thank you friends.

Not all the apps pay the Bitcoin but some one who are really approve from Government and state bank and work in the proper way like pay that will pay you actually they are work on the advertisement policy and other method that they choose to adopt to do it........ 

yes bit coin realy pay the amount to their user those who work on this app. its very easy to use and also good for person. its featuers is very good and also for very good

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

Yes, there are hundreds of application which are claiming for this activity.

But, only few one were involved on this work.

you ha e to choose this app.

is it really reliable to work on that application or not.

Then you need guidance 

And guidance in that senario can only be found from youtube.

Because many of people share their true experience there.

so choose the technology in a wise manner.

them you will get more than you want.

There are many such applications, but the problem is that they pay too littleand some are scam.There are a lot of applications that do not usually pay but Freebitcoin in all the time I have used it, payments have reached my wallet, it may sometimes take a few days to arrive because there are many people who use that page to earn some money. 

• +1 1

Yes, there are many apps on the Internet from which we can get Free bitCoin As there is an app of cryptotalk in which we can have a very good earning without investing. 

There are many apps but I will advise you that doesn't waste our time in finding the app. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum is very best to earn and learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currency trading and exchanges. Don't waste our time in finding the application.

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! For a good time, one night only Living Women Superlative casual Dating
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(.