Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

try to create useful and thematic topics to get followups and I don't have many followers as I am new and the best thing for you to do to get more followers of Cryptotal is to make your topics or posts informative and get followers to your postsShould be useful and quality and helpful information for other members

Yeah you can get a number of followers if you are posting good topics and quality content comments which would be helpful for the people on this forum they will be attracted in your topics and probably they will follow you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can no more than get something done it single for the reason that of tough work. To accomplish this goal you should to make inquiries about I'm sorry? citizens poverty to right now about crypto currencies. subsequently receive positive and informative posts about these topics. public will chase you if they bargain your each one placement informative.

• +1 1

Hy dear I am newbie here to get the more follower in cryptotalk because I put the good grammar in this forum I think that we follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk  and other members see the post than he will become our follower at this forum.we are sharing the information and trading about the crypto currency to built the reputation and follower .

• +1 1

Hy dear I am newbie here to get the more follower in cryptotalk because I put the good grammar in this forum I think that we follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk  and other members see the post than he will become our follower at this forum.we are sharing the information and trading about the crypto currency to built the reputation and follower .

• +1 1

There are many ways to increase your follower count on the Cryptotalk forum!

The most important of these methods is writing useful articles!

Your writing of useful articles and strategies to make money from the Internet in general and the digital currency project in particular makes many people interested in following you in order to get the latest ways!
There is another way that I consider not good .. which is to follow people and in return the people here will follow you too!
But I prefer the first method, it is more professional

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

All you need to do is to make another topic and make it representable for all of the users so that if they saw your topic, they will surely get curious and makes them enter your topic.

The most profitable way is on social networks but should not be neglected mouth to ear I believe that we must also talk to those around us

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The people only follow the person who is creating good and useful content, so if you want followers you need to make some good content and topics, so that others can get benefits from it.

just be friendly or ask them personally to comply with your submit.and actively create precise publish because popularity will deliver more followers.because they will recognize your call everytime you're making an awesome put up.they may follow you or deliver a terrific reaction on your post.

Dear if you spread unique and accurate information on any platform then automatically people's follow you and day to day they likes your comments. You should resolve their problems if they face some difficulty on any topic and also take care of your all followers. 

In fact, I'm new to Cryptolo, and I want to get more followers.  Because I have good grammar in this forum I think we follow other rules about cryptocurrency and other members see the post and we share information and business related to cryptocurrency to create followers.

• +1 1

As a newbie, I don't really focus much on the number of followers that I have. My focus is on the number of reputation that I have. I think both are equally important but your reputation is the one they take a look at since it describes what kind of content you post.

If you want to get more followers on crypto talk then its simple but the truth is we need just to take care of each other, follow them and always discuss with them directly buy either tagging them or quoting them and friends are good because sometimes we even make mistakes and it becomes very easy to make sure that you connect them and help you when you are making mistakes

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If I may suggest then I will tell you, if you want to gather more followers then you should add more comments that are useful for many people and you can flatter there context until they can like you on every comment you make. I hope you tell us. 

4 minutes ago, Munira said:

We have to work well to get followers here. If we can post well, it will be good for our quality, we have to keep an eye on it. If my post is good, my rank will also improve and our experience will also increase. Thanks

That's good .. according to my analysis we have to comment a lot on other people's posts, as time goes by we will be able to also create good content, which is worthy of commenting on by many members here

• +1 1
  • +2 1

signbot (1).gif

I think first you need to follow someone who have great ability and knowledge about any things.after learning more information about platform and you should create valuable posts and topic than who feeling your posts helpful than they will follow you and your followers will increase. 

I believe that getting followers is like making a new friends, you need to choose who to follow you and you need to attract them to follow you, first of all just be kind and friendly to all members here. Secondly, it is good for you to be helpful enough with others because I believe that the day you help someone in will return to you when you need a hand from anyone. Thirdly, I suggest you to take care of your content of the topics and the titles because members like t when they see an interesting topics to learn and read about it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would write for you to make your posts useful and look for information to present it in a simple way to help the members and your response will be useful, but I found that this comment is duplicate and more than one person wrote the same comment so I decided to write to you about repetition, an important advice is to read the comments on the topic before you You comment so that you do not write duplicate content and that your participation is new and distinct, and this will help you a lot .

• +1 1

There are many ways to increase followers make such type of post which are unique and peoples solves their problem with your posts and they understand what you then they will give you reputation and will follow because you are solving there problems and awaring them with new informations so carry on with best wishes

Followers are good because they give you are base to people  who read your content and so its important you build up an audience and that is very important so we need to follow what they do and in the end we are going to work as perfectly and be able to really be sure that we are able to really be sure of what is the right idea we have as a person , some of those who follow you most of them will read your articles and in the end its going to be one of the best thing that does happen to you that is very important

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:26 PM, Fattkidd said:

Just create unique content follower like to follow people who have good quality on making good content just improve your content then when people Appreciate your content then they will surely follow you.

Thanks for your advice, it will really help me as a new member and from now on I will try write good post and write good English. Thank so much for this information.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, LuigiDaBest0 said:

creating more useful and variable comments or topics is the one key to get more followers and reputations here

Well, this is the most effective way on how to get more followers and also a reputation here, just continue to work or make more quality post here so that we can make a good discussion and to avoid getting warning points or worst being banned.

• +1 1

Guys lets follow each other, when we are trying to make sure that we are able to understand some of the cases we have we can be able to share , really share together and be able to even encourage each other to fight in these battle and make good sense out of it its really important we do that. Lets follow each other , its a part of growth for the forum,

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1