As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Yo creo que la elección de una moneda va a depender del mercado en ese momento, hay que saber cuándo una moneda va a tender a elevar su precio o cuando este va a decaer, creo que para un novato como yo esto le queda un poco grande aun, por lo tanto tratare de invertir en BTC y esperar mejores resultados para final de año.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

First i will go with bitcoin, because each and every altcoin in the all exchanges has pairs with bitcoin. Its the easiest way to go, if you have btc you can buy and coin directly 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:40, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

When choosing for the first time as a beginner, you have to take into account the strategy you want to employ ... If you are a person in a hurry for results, it is not convenient btc since it is for the long term and very volatile. I personally recommend eth for its history.

In my opinion the best coin should any beginer buy is bitcoin where it the most famous coin and you can trade in it's market to get many coins and increase your balance .

Sure bro you have a stock portfolio and you are veteran investor. You have us all convinced with that. You are trading stocks like a chad. Very true.

I think there is a lot of coin development, but maybe you should invest in top low-value coin but have a strong future like Ripple or EOS. You can invest in it in large quantities and later can get very big profit.

I advise buying cryptocurrencies that are going to go on the market, you must keep in mind what day and what time exactly to sell them at the best price since it falls quickly due to the volume of sales.

I recommend buying the dogecoin currency for beginners, since this currency is almost always at the same price and almost does not change, ensuring the balance of the beginner, and the other thing is that you can earn more dogecoins by investing in pages

As a beginner I would start buying the coins with the smallest and most recognized value, TRX is a good option in my opinion, with it is the BTT currency created by themselves, which have a good future in the trade, I am not an expert in this subject, but they are the currencies I have in sight at the moment, of course I can not leave aside LTC, DOGE and of course our BTC

As a beginner, I would invest half of the Deposit in Ethereum, while the rest would be distributed among such coins as neo, Cardano and EOS. But maybe I would change this list in the future.

king of all coin btc i preferred to buy btc and than invest in other coin to get good roi on it but you have to wait until the price goes up .

in crypto currency holding power make you rich if you maintain this routine in your life .

to get good income through crypto find good project and invest in early stage . 

As a beginner we must get proper knowledge than we have to buy coin, now question is which coin we should buy at the first step of the crypto world. My answer is buy rank coin in the market, many newbie do mistake buy non value coin. So buy ranked coin in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is right that as a beginner u should be careful about investing in such coin which would give u profit with less risk after experiencing we can invest according to our choice or buy the coins

I think most beginners should buy ripple its a little bit stable and can be used for so many other things, plus it will be a huge advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it.

I prefer to use bitcoin, etherium and litecoin, I always choose these three coins because they are the most used coin in the market, and if you noticed, when you see any investment sites you will see the payment methods are with those coins or maybe one or two of them for sure 

As a beginner in this field before making any type of investment is very important to inform me and update on how this current market, I would personally prefer to make any type of investment in a currency that has not presented much devaluation of its price and that is stable in the market and with a very promising future.

I recommend that beginners invest in bitcoin, since among the cryptocurrencies it is the most stable (if it is volatile, but you should know that all or most cryptocurrencies move depending on what bitcoin does) and also has more liquidity and capitalization of market.

In order to understand which coin to invest in , you need to conduct a small analysis of the company that issues this coin to understand its prospects. Personally , I have already invested a small part in the BNB coin, I think it has great prospects.

At the beginning I was looking for the most expensive. 
I am referring to BTC.
 But then over time you realize that there are others
 that due to their easy extraction and low commissions 
are more profitable and more profitable to exchange. 
The main thing in this is to have a variety of cryptos 
with the characteristics that I have mentioned. 
As an old phrase says. Don't put your eggs in one basket.

before buyed my first crypto coin i did some research.

At first i bought VIA and XRP.

Now i am participating in a doxen coins/tokens

I'm actually new to the field of trading and investing, and I'm still learning more about this area, so I'm currently investing in popular and popular currencies to avoid big losses. Invest in bitcoin at the moment in exchange for the US dollar, earn a good, but small amount. I think I need to learn more about cryptocurrency trading.

Before buying any currency, you must know the right time. When the currency starts a new low candle while noting the history of the currency to know the lowest and highest prices, then buy it and wait for its price to rise ...

It depends on what goals you pursue, if you need a fundamental asset in which you are sure, then it is bitcoin. If you are ready to take risks then ether or ripple, but if you want to take a big risk, then welcome to the first hundred coinmarketcap.

In fact, I prefer to invest in well-known currencies, even if their price is high, such as Bitcoin,Ethereum or Litecoin, because I believe the loss will be very small. It is quite possible that investing or trading in known currencies is unprofitable, but it will definitely be less risky and more justified

• +2 1

Everyone has their Top

Some of us will be right and some will be wrong ... For me, the first cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but after having Bitcoin, I would personally go for these others:

1) Cardano (ADA)
2) Tezos (XTZ)
3) VeChain (VET)
4) Neo (NEO)
5) Iota (MIOTA)
6) Chain link (LINK)
7) Basic Attention Token (BAT)
😎 Energy (NGR)
9) Litecoin (LTC)

All cryptocurrencies promise a lot in their sector, they solve specific problems, they are innovative, in several you can make "STAKING" and they are already consolidated.

I think it would be a good portfolio.

• +5 1