As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Hi friend!

As i think you should buy etheruem first because bitcoin comes after the ethereum. I hope my post will help you in this way.

Thank you so much 

There are a lot of currencies that can be bought and have good profits, especially Bitcoin that its price is constantly increasing and other good currencies can be bought such as ETH

• +1 2

I will suggest you if you are a begginer then you should have to learn first nad gain experience to handle the situation. And also patience and confidence is the key to success. So if you want to buy the purchase only the ethereum an BTC . Because they have hige demnad in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I have met some beginners in the forum that just joined the forum, I would like to know which coin they prefer to buy @Mtifin @Cryptosas and @Husnyjaf, I will be glad to hear from the coin you like to buy as a beginner,thank you as I await your replies

Am honoured and happy for a senior member like to notice my work here. Well everyone prefer bitcoin because of the high value its have and how its price keep moving up every day. But due to lack of much funds I would prefer tron. 

There are many coins in the world of cryptocurrency so I can't recall any of which coin to be acknowledge as a potential and profitable coin but I like btc and eth they are my best preferable.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Actually I am a beginner and I don't know the coin to buy but if there is any expert that know the coin that is good for me to buy as a beginner should help with his opinion.

I prefer invest on high volume coin. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. I am also recommended to invest in coin where have limited supply. Find coin where have strong community and already more than 1 year in the market. Don't get FOMO in coin or token where their price jump so high.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

As a beginner, I am involved in business Bitcoin original for the reason that the sovereign of Bitcoin has greater than before the outlay of gold increases the charge we be able to earn by using it.

I prefer the Digcoin currency because it is considered to have a good reputation and is traded a lot, and the commission for withdrawing and transferring it is somewhat cheap

• +1 1

That is a informative post, it will be must, i will buy ethereum first. Ethereum is simply available and it is very cheap. Easy for beginners for stating conversation of coins. I am recommended to you conversation of coins to ethereum. Thank.u

• +2 1

As a beginner, I do not know what to buy from currencies and how to trade, but my friend thanks for this post has given me a good idea, so I will buy ETH and I will try to be experienced in trading

Since you are veteran in trading, you can provide valuable advice to members here to take advantage of them and achieve the established goals of trading, as for me, I like storing currencies when the price drops, as I own some Litecoin currencies, I bought them when its price was $ 45, and I do not want to sell them now because I think Its price is likely to increase further.

Edited by RonaldB

Coins are many, but in my opinion, Bitcoin is the most widely traded cryptocurrency and provides good profits over time, so it is the currency I would most think of buying when buying cryptocurrencies.

As a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will undoubtedly be because it is always stronger and is the first digital currency that made the world of cryptography

en mi opinion para empezar a invertir en criptomonedas es mejor empezar con monedas de bajo costo como litecoin,dash o alguna de esas,asi si te toca perder perderas menos

As a beginner I prefer to ltc and xpr because I know these coins value are not too much I by chance I go in loss... So not feel too much... Because these coins give me good information about the investment and take good knowledge from these coins...

Me in first time introduce with crypto world I know Ethereum and very interesting wording describe my friend me then they tell big one bitcoin and this time or today I loved crypto currency.

as a beginner, so to speak, a user, I prefer to buy bitcoin.  why?  I think it is the most stable.  yes, I admit there are other coins, but bitcoin gives me more confidence.  even with a strong fall, he gets up and grows, grows very much.  this is a great sign to like this crypt.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I personally like bitcoin bit as it is we cannot afford it since we don't have that much at hand so I went for some little coin I think would have future soon, some of such coins are;

1. Tron

2. Ripple

3. Stellar

The above listed coin would sky rocket in no time, as much as I believe

The crypto currency one should buy  first depend on how much you have,but it not advice able to me for one to go for bitcoin instead one should try coin like etherum or even litecoin. Since this coins have the potential of rising as high as bit coin

I don't have any much data with respect to this bt I think bitcoin is acceptable nd trustable money to purchase so I figure it will be incredible occasion to procure bitcoin

I have been advised a lot by Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are currencies that can give a lot of profits and have a very high market value and have the potential that every member wants.

• +1 1

I don't have a lot of data about this bit, I think ND is a reliable way to buy bitcoin so I think it would be an incredible opportunity to collect bitcoin.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

The value of TRX is rising, so it is smart to invest your capital in it, but nevertheless it is also wise to invest in TRX contracts