As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Hi guys, I think that in the beggining the ideal coin is btc, because it is stable, is used everywhere and it is really easy to start trading with it. i can suggest to start with 1 hundred bucks and start some trading and at the mean time start learning about other coins and other platforms to trade and invest in other coins. The second would be Tron, is has a really impressive ecosystem and a lot of ways to trade and invest, it also has a unique energy system to pay comissions trough freezing the coins in an internet page. This days I am prefering to trade in tron just because i see an acceptable volatility and the very low fees in trading. I also like Eth but right now the comissions are way to high.

The best cryptocurrency for investment is Dash, as the digital currency Dash appeared as one of the best digital currencies to invest in 2020, especially after the emergence of the coronavirus since the beginning of the year until now, and the Dash coin has risen by 65.20% as of March 26, 2020. Relatively small, according to Coinmarketcap, Dash is ranked among the world's best cryptocurrencies at number 19

You can invest in doge coin, it is a very stable currency in my opinion, the best way to save, sometimes it has high peaks that you can take advantage of, I also recommend xlm and xrp. Bitcoin no, since; It is a very volatile currency, in one night it can have a drop of up to 20 percent, which would be really bad for your finances

20 hours ago, Apple1510 said:

The best option for a beginner is first of all to study graphs and understand the risks that cryptocurrencies can represent. A good option would be to start with ETH and BNB since there are many people taking advantage of their ups and downs to do a very profitable "scalping"

the etherium does not have such high peaks, it is quite stable, while the bnb is a good option to climb

I prefer to buy newly reputable and promising cheap coins. Some newly introduce coin are very eager to grow and when you invest in them, you can easily make 2x of your investment in a couple of days which will take you years to make in high ranked coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

to be honest all of the beginners when they think about investing the first time they turn directly to famous crypto currencies and what is the most known crypto curremcy 

As a beginner I will buy xrp because I like the coins you know the price is very low when you are buying some coins but as a beginner you have to get knowledge from the other members so that will be easy for you to buy and invest the specific coins..

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

There are many varieties of cryptocurrencies, but in my opinion it is very useful to invest in TRX smart contracts, or you can only save an amount of your capital in the TRX currency that continues to increase in value. Successes friend.

Edited by godislovefll
spelling errors

Cryptocurrency let you buy goods and services  or trade them for profit..... Here are seven  things  to ask about  cryptocurrency  and what..... crypto. Com coin , coins $3.4 billion....

On 6/2/2020 at 9:40, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

In my opinion, it would be to buy a tether-type cryptocurrency and transform it to bitcoin or ethereum since if they go up the investment will have recovered quickly, although that is my opinion.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:40, Maxtron73 said:

When I started on the topic of cryptocurrencies I chose bitcoin, but seeing its difficulty and complexity at the time of the change, I decided to choose Dogecoin, because it has a much lower price, it is easier to get and when it rises in price it generates me very good gains compared to Bitcoin.

In addition, the Dogecoin has a very good trade and is one of the main cryptocurrencies in mining platforms, I recommend an inexpensive cryptocurrency to an expensive one, this is because, at the time of a very large rise in said cryptocurrency, you can get a lot more profit, than having that same balance of dollars in Bitcoin.

I think as a beginer we should start from a low budget coin. Because in crypto there is always risk. So we should not start with a big amount first.  We should start with a small amount with a coin like eth, ltc etc. And slowly increase the amount of trade or price in crypto.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

as a member i will be able to prefer btc to shop for first, it's one among the simplest coin within the crytocurrency. it is extremely preferable it's very demandable now a days, it's difficult to shop for but buying a btc is simply a tremendous job. i will be able to prefer btc to shop for .

I'm not an expert or anything like that, but personally I prefer to use known, commercial currencies to be able to invest, but in any currency that pays me I do the job. I always like to keep a little bit of BTC in case the market goes up, to lower the commissions a lot I use LTC and DOGE

As a beginner after some good search I have done I prefer to buy XRP, Yobit Token, TRX, EOS, Ethereum, Tron and of course Bitcoin. I plan to have most in Bitcoin like 50% and a 50% in alts that are these that I talked about.

Ethereum should be purchased now because Bitcoin is the place to go after it. i think it would be safe for beginners to buy the easy coins first like the big coins on coinmarketcap because they are trusted and dont dump hard like other coins .

Now I am doing copy trading, it is an alternative to people who do not know much about trading and I find it quite useful and I earn an average of 10% to 20% daily, it is great. On the other hand, holding as exchange savings that give you daily interest is very good too.

Its obviously bitcoin.

since the value of bitcoin is raising few thousand dollars per years and its the master coin.

It will give you a lot of profit in future since its price keep going high.

my second choice is ethereum and third one is ripple.

Добрый вечер,монеты биткоина были бы кстати,но не в данное время,в годах так 2000 это было бы супер,но сейчас бы взял этериум,мне кажется он хорошо себя показывает на бирже.

I prefer Litecoin, it is easier to collect and transactions are fast. Bitcoin is prestigious, but they operate relatively in parallel.

Beginners should first not risk and buy coins with solid prices and that have a good reputation to accumulate our funds, then we should carry out our first transactions with these currencies to gain experience in the field of exchange and buying and selling and when we decide Invest in new currencies or that we believe will give us a high profit, carry out an in-depth study of them to make sure it is a good investment.