As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

There are a lot of good currencies to invest, but I prefer to invest money in the US dollar currency (USD) as its price is fixed compared to the fluctuation of other cryptocurrency prices, so I prefer to invest correctly without the risk of loss.

I prefer investing in popular medium currencies, which you can earn more from than investing in popular and widely traded cryptocurrencies, so I prefer to invest in medium-value currencies and have a good trading volume such as Doge Coin.

The best cryptocurrencies for investment are the most popular currencies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin ... etc. These currencies are gradually increasing in price due to the increase in demand for cryptocurrencies, and therefore investing in one of these currencies is profitable at this time.

As a beginner I decide on to shop for coins which might be already doing nicely on the market like litecoin, ethereum or bitcoin, those are the first-class to begin up with reason they're an awful lot solid and they are able to preserve their rate for a protracted time frame.

25 minutes ago, Mr.play said:

All workers are must work to this place to beacuse of i think i will buy work on,i just have a light feeling about this crypto, but just like i said i am do not buy crypto, i am more familiar in getting cryptos from faucets or apps and games,and ptc sites..doing tasks..and do investing before to work with the indoubler to be all kind of jobs on it.

That's right, friend! This forum has become very popular, and therefore, we can count on really good awards. I hasten to tell you that we can also find alternatives, such as airdrops and taps, which will bring the best amounts! Thanks!

I wish i could buy bitcoin but i think as a new member i am unable to buy this right now but hopefully one day i will trade in it. And i guess in trading one must know the value of currency then buy it.

For beginners they will be not aware of more about coins and the most popular coin here is bit coin. And I suggest to start trade or to invest money its not a good idea to invest money in bitcoin for beginners. They should try low and promising coins first and get used to the part of trading then go to the bitcoin level. 

I figure most fledglings should purchase swell its somewhat steady and can be utilized for such countless different things, in addition to it will be an enormous preferred position with regards to procuring, swell has a future and individuals should clutch it on the grounds that there is a future in it may require a few years however certainly it will arrive

At the moment Bitcoin is the best coin with long time investment and has the highest price value.it had gained popularity in the market and I would prefer to buy Bitcoin first.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I am newbie . I recent joined . 100 post complete then first week start for my so i have don't know . I don't knowledge about it. But i learned  and search things . Anyhow right now i have no idea so please other member tell this . 

Thanks😊

As a biggers when we think about investment of first time we are turn to directly FAMOUS crylpto currency. What is the most famouse currench in the crypto and what is the known about it .when we talk about digital curency then first we think yes its Bitcoin bur for investment is not good .

This is the yr of growing charges of digital cash. The shopping for of the cash is depend upon your investment. Don't put money into a unmarried coin. Make portfolio of your investment.If you have low investment t then the brand new cash like doge coin or different coins with low value are treasured  positioned 5 to $10 in those cash

I prefer to invest in famous currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoincash, because new or unreliable currencies have a great possibility of losing them and may be destructive to begin with, and it is very important as a beginner not to invest with money you need or cannot lose, and this is a constant rule

As a beginner you can buy ltecoin. Litecoin is the 3rd highest crypto currency in this world. You cqn easily get more profit from litecoin investing.  Its price also low than other coins. Ther is not any chance to scam litecoin.So you can invest without any doubt.

As a beginner i want to buy a bitcoin now a days because prices of bitcoin these days are very high and i can get lots of profit so my wish is to buy bitcoin but if i got chance then i will definetly buy ethereum because in near future ethereum will rise and for now i am gaining knowledge about them and working hard to buy them.

• +1 1

As a beginner you can start with XRP. Cause the fee is very low for XRP compared to others. BTC is famous and a good one if you have that much money and confidence, you can go for it. Then I would like to suggest you about LTC. Litecoins are lite version of btc. And it is very fast and strong.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum are always the best coins for new users. Both coins are the top ranked and surely they are more safety than other coins. they have to grow in the couple of years. As a beginner I recommend you to not try invest on any new projects. 

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Actually I am a bigginer I hasn't receive any money from this forum but once I start earning I will try to learn and know the best coins to buy, have a nice day mates you are always welcome thanks.

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a beginner I like bitcoin currency a lot. This is a digital currency whose market price is much higher. Millions of people around the world are familiar with this currency. There is also special fame in the world market. We can earn bitcoin by posting in the Cryptalk forum.

Talking of coin I would prefer to buy as a beginner..... Ethereum, I would prefer to buy ethereum to other coin, due to it current low price for now, so I can have a lot of profits when the price rise again.

As a beginner i would firstly want to learn and watch to market and values with good prediction for all coins but i prefer btc and eth initially as a new one. Everyone has different opinions as this crypto worl is large than we think so knowledge is needed first.

First ethereum is nearly stable in price than bitcoin. These two coins can be hold as Iong you will guidance of your experience and expert analysis to make profit at the right time. Bnb a coin of binnance and bitcoin cash can serve you too

Yes, basically people will recommend Bitcoin yes this is a good cryptocurrency that can give you a lot of profit because it is very popular to buy Bitcoin and it is possible to become more profitable for long term investment.

Welcome dear firstly if you are new you sale bitcoins because rise and fall if rise then you sale it become more profit kn this forum you tried to best . This site many methid to earn money  it's so incredible.❤