Yobit referral program - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Friend did not know about this that by telling a friend and giving them a referral link we could win now thanks to you to all those who say they are friends or not and want to enter I will tell them to use my referral link so that they can win even something else.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/27/2021 at 3:56 AM, Flerida said:

Although the Yobit platform allows you to create referral links, this forum does not support this function, and you will not earn any additional money by inviting friends. Is better not to even make referrals.

I've heard of such thing and I was trying to read more to find answers about referral links.

Now I can say you cleared this issue for me. 

Thanks for helping and sharing this information with us this was a valuable comment to me. 

Today's referral services are extremely common. I believe she is referring to the affiliate choice in yobit when selecting your usename. Yobit pays you a 20% commission on each referral, and you can enjoy the money without having to work for it.

It's a good piece of information as new member I don't know it so now i can share it to others and give my referral link to others in order to make others to join the crypto talk world by refer link and it would be easy for them to get into it.

i not know about this information your post increase my knowledge but i think yobit is the best forum to use different purpose and you can use referral link and get benefits from it. 

Hello my friend am so sorry for that I don't have experience on this  thanks for sharing this wonderful topic because i have gained a lot of ideas on it. I do hope you continue with the good work you are doing.

Yes dear I try this and earn coins with it but dear I think the referrals in yobit is not good because they give us those coins which are not able to withdraw and I not found any pair of other coin with him. So, I not trying more referrals because it is waste of time for me.

Thanku you very much for the  useful information. I didn't saw any referral program on yobit as well as in crypto talk .i will use this from now if I  am able to find how to invite . Jazak Allah ♥️

Referal program is good. If you invite your friend to this platform. Then yobit will give you reward as 20 percent of your referal because yoy have increase the crypto family

I am pleased to learn that there is a Yobit Trade Reference Commission. Students are really interested in making strong income with 100% confident trading.

i do not have information about any yobit referral program and how much we can earn from it and how we can refer our friend to join this forum and we can earn more from the yobit so dear members guide me about it  and give me details information. 

Thanks, will try that. Referral programs never yield income immediately and you just can't refer to everyone of your contacts. Just not into this. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Greeting to all,  firstly great content, I really appreciate this topic.  Thank you for sharing valuable and useful information and for recommendation . Best wishes