Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

Deutsche Bank predicts that the number of cryptocurrency users will grow 4x in the next ten years, reaching 200 million. This growth is almost same as that of Internet in its first 20 years....In the “Imagine 2030” report, Deutsche Bank suggests that digital currency could eventually replace cash one day, as demand for anonymity and a more decentralized means of payment grows. ... In this report the bank says that cryptocurrencies are currently just additions to the current money payment system....

We can't really say yes or no for now ,but it's abvious that crypto talk is a great and reliable forum that worth our time and hardwork,but on the order hand we can say crypto can become a full time job because we can earn from it which serve aa an additional income to us

If it happens then the number of members on crypto are very high. 

The member who is highly qualified will be appointed for this job, then there must be a great competition. 

Yes, your post is absolutely awesome, according to me who is in it, it may become a full time job because there are many people, please do, are taking interest in things and as people grow, the crypto will also increase.

For some people it has already became their full time job because it is easy to learn it and you can trade it wherever you are even from your phone and then mind your own business

I think if it is relied upon as a full-time job, some tests will be taken or some jobs will be put forward to find out the competence of the applicants, and it will be within specific conditions where continuous work for a number of hours

On 2/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

@Md Yousub Alihi dear im new here and can say that its realy a good part time job and a best opportunity for students to leaen and earn and here they can use their knowledge to earn and it could be a full time job if someone wants to do and its too profitable work

Yaa,Cryptotalk is a very good part time job i think, this is helpful for some small activities for students. Some amount to support my financial needs. Also earnings from free sites that I am promoting gives me additional income.

In my thinking it's depends on the forum and invester. If the invester more like it and invest more on this forum than it may be gives you full time job to do.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, Sid said:

What do you mean? In my opinion, if the cryptotalk forum is increasingly popular, there will be the possibility of bounties etc. that can be used as full jobs.as we expected it will come and rise.

• +1 1

Yes it can be possible and i think in some parts of the work it is a full time job for them who have experience and interested in trading.Because you can't even think that how much you can earn from cryptocurrency its all about hard work luck and experience.I have seenany of the people working all day in front of computer and trading cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I think day by day people were focusing on this one (crypto) l. 

The basic reason is that people want money with little effort due to the shortage of time every person want a big earning with little spend of time and money so i think in future this work mean crypto become a full day job people were showing thir interest and attract to this.so through this forum i preferred to all of you to tak  a crypto as a  job and informative platform because we can easy make  money here take informatio  here.

Thankyou

• +1 1

With commitment everything will be in order and achievement will be there largest experience soon as time goes on.

Yes, crypto can become a permanent business for many, trading can become a permanent business. He who has good capital and can make some profits will actually benefit from the crypto field. Anyone can also own a mining device and get profits permanently.

• +1 1

In today era its a good job and hope so it will same in the future or more progressive if you become a good crypto person who know all the things related to it and want to continues it your full time job in future so its possible 

I feel it may be because a lot of people join this platform and it become a family of Crypto and there are many things which we learn if in future it not maybe possible then also for that time we will be gain many knowledge about digital currency. 

In  future i think crypto will be used in whole world and transactions of money will be done with crypto coins and world economy will change and when it happens crypto jobs can be a full time job.

No i dont think so because if this is going to happen in future then this is a huge loss for youngsters and for new comers.Because in full job there are seprate rules n regulations and everyone cannot become the member of crypto in full job commitments like now .Now this is the forum for everyone to explore itself and earn for there family. So it should be the forum for everyone who put effort in this.

I think that cryptocurrency have capability to give you earnings equal to full-time job but it can never replace the financial security offered by any full-time job. Because the prices keeps on fluctuating and so will your earnings also be.

• +4 1

Hello, it is true that cryptotalk is a good opportunity, to generate income from home, it would be a good option for cryptotalk to be a full-time job, but I would also have to take into account diversifying time, since sometimes it happens that I eat person gets into a routine, I like it as it is, but I would also like it to give you a full time job.
Still, you have to enjoy the project.

• +2 1

I'm a student in particular and I think having Cryptotalk as a part time job is great as I can only spend three or four hours of my time coming to post and reading other members' posts to give them their well-deserved reactions. This allows me to fulfill my study obligations and activities at home.

I think its totally up to you that if you want cryptotalk as your fill time job then you should continue it.but I suggest that tos forum is very best for the students as me.we can work here and make useful our leisure time and started earning. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Aiman Malic said:

I think its totally up to you that if you want cryptotalk as your fill time job then you should continue it.but I suggest that tos forum is very best for the students as me.we can work here and make useful our leisure time and started earning. 

@Aiman MalicYes, you are right mate. I think taking cryptocurrency as a full time job will be solely depended on individuals job. Cryptocurrency gives room for anybody who still want to do extra work to earn and also can as well be taken as full time job because of it's high level of earning profit for anyone who is interested.

• +2 1

@Zaman222 Obviously my dear, Crypto gonna be a full time job soon. When most of the country accept crypto as a simple currency, we can easily accept crypto for full time job. Otherwise it isn't possible for us, some country has a very high law against crypto buy and sell. Don't worry for this, some years later we can easily accept it as a job.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Emma Wilson said:

@Zaman222 Obviously my dear, Crypto gonna be a full time job soon. When most of the country accept crypto as a simple currency, we can easily accept crypto for full time job. Otherwise it isn't possible for us, some country has a very high law against crypto buy and sell. Don't worry for this, some years later we can easily accept it as a job.

@Emma Wilson Thank you for your contribution and good opinion mate. This is the reason we all have to learn from this topic to take the opportunity of being here to focus and learn more on cryptocurrency trading and investment because it is the future market which will be widely accepted with time all over the developed countries.