Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Dear anyone cannot stole your btc from your yobit account. And you should create a strong password . And never share your password with any one. 

You should to create different password on every forum. Your security is Everything for you. @Umar 1619

you don't share your email and secret word, your record is totally secure.Try to pick a solid secret word and dynamic 2Fa and all will be well

Well, in case you lost your yobit's login information such as password and something, then yes, you can lose you balance. There are also a few cases of hacked account in yobit, I believe. That's why always use a very unique password and 2FA and so on. And make sure to also use withdrawal confirmation in your email.

Hi my dear friend. No there is no chance to lost our balance from yobit. It is a great exchange site and it is 100% trusted. It has strong security system and it provides us full privacy. No one can hack our until we share private key with any other user. 

Dear friends. I do not know about this site. I think about it is very little. But I want to learn more from this site and many things and learn from experts. I hope I get ideas about this post through this post. Thank you

Your yobit account and amount is safe if it has a good security. Because there are many scammers in market don't tell you password to anyone always keep your account safe. 

Security at the yobit is essentially good and then there is the possibility of leakage ourselves. To prevent this from happening we do not share any messages from the yobit. Because it can be hacked by scammers

Of course there are always possibility that your account could be hacked since we are on internet which is the platform where makes us interconnected virtually, but by putting or implementing another layer of security like 2fa you will be lessen the chances of getting hacked. Also make sure to always be careful all the times since we don't know if the link we have clicked is safe or not, better not to click anything especially if you are not sure if it is safe or not.

Hi friends, I hope you are well. What you have said is possible because when you share your account personal secrets with a friend, you are more likely to have problems with your balance and account. Therefore, always take care of the security in your account. Thanks

Bro if your account is safe enough you won't gonna loss any amount of money. In youbit there is email verification and 2 step verification  by Google authentication.you can use that to secure your account thanks

On 2/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

The security of your money is depended on you so you must keep secure your balance. If you use strong password and great security, there will be no chance to lost your yobit balance because yobit is the most secure platform for exchanging money. It is one of the best exchange in the crypto world. But you should be very careful about the security and privacy of this exchange. 

Hello my friend, I am new here too, but there is a small chance of losing your balance in the account, and that is if you do not secure it well, or if you share the account information , try to ensure the security of your account on an ongoing basis, this is what I learned from reading the previous topics

I can't say that nothing happened to you since you probably have a problem, but this way you put it, probably nobody else had the same problem with you. But, often websites may lag, or your internet may be bad, so try refreshing your page, logout and in again, and if there is some problem, tell us exactly what this is.

Well in my point of view yobit.net is really secure 

site .It provide you the best way for withdraw your 

earning . If you secure your balance then don't worry

about . 

Suitable morning mate, Yobit is a completely relaxed and excellent trading website and i have now not heard some thing approximately someone getting their debts misplaced. It could be hacked if you percentage your password or something that can open your account so by no means percentage your informations to anybody.

There is no chance you will lose your balance at the YOBIT platform! But be careful of two issues! The first issue is playing gambling! The next issue is sharing your personal information with others!.But still yobit has a strong security and if you stay careful,your balance are much safer in yobit

Fraudsters can steal your account and lose your money, so you must protect through a password and also the email that it is owned by you to avoid any loss in the account and you must activate two-factor authentication

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

No any opportunity to lost your yobit trade on the grounds that the possibility is when yobit trade own they need to halted that can simply opportunity to lost in that solitary I think yobit trade can allow you to pull out

The risk may be happen because the scammers are always active and they are in search of that moment and you sure that the your account is fully rescued and you not provide your personal information to any one then you will not fear of anyone.

I think it is secured when we you keep your password strong and i think 2 step verification for this can make it more secure when we forget password and it is really working for all of us.

So make sure you did not share your password with any one else. 

Hi mates, I still a newbie on this great forum so I don't have much experience about yobit exchange due to the fact that I just started my daily post today. But I saw a post on the forum in that nature that someone lost his yobit balance but I don't know how true it is. Have a nice day

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Yobit is out of balance, I think anything on the Internet has been exposed to scammers and hackers, but if you create strong passwords and enable your two-factor authentication for your Yobit account, everything depends on you. You can also for your email.

• +1 1

I think, if you use 2fa on yobit, your balance never stolen. Yobit is the best crypto exchanger in this world. Our money always secure on yobit,  There are not any chance to lost your money on yobit without your mistake. Always work carefully and on 2fa on yobit.

Hi dear friend!

Yes definatrly you lose your yobit balance if you can not secure you passwarrdand email .in market there are some phishing websites are present which steal your money.other wise if your acount is secure passward is safe then any one can not steal yoir money .your money is fully safe on yobit.

• +1 1

@Migoyour response is very valid, yes with 2fa verification your yobit account is very safe and secured, if you have not done this before it's advisable you go back and do it.