Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

hello my friend, there is no chance to loose your yobit balance if you put strong password and don't share it with anyone so your account will be secured 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

if you use a strong security password and enable 2fa authorisation then there would be no chance to steal your money from yobit account so it all depends upon your safety that in which way you control it.

Your yobit account is like any other of your social media accounts ,no one can access it unless you share your account data with him so always be careful where you store them and who can access them ,this way no one can take any of your balance

Hi mate there is Chance of loosing your yobit account if the account is not well secured due to not putting strong password or sharing your password or details to unknown people who may be scammers or hackers that will clear your yobit account balance

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course you can loose your earnings from yobit exchange account, the moment you failed to protect your private or hid them from public then when some bad members get access to them, they use it against you thereby scamming your account, stealing your money.

truly it was conceivable in the event that you share your records informations... observe that your security is the first to be deal with since, supposing that you share your data it will be lost your record balance never to share to anybody and utilize 2 FA security to guarantee your record more made sure about..

There is no YoBit charge to deposit via AdvCash, Payeer or Perfect Money. ... risk management tools for the more advanced trader, such as stop loss and ... interface, YoBit users are provided with their balances in Bitcoin equivalent.

I posted this in as my reasoning as to why I don't think YoBit is a legit exchange. ... They block you from using the chat box if your balance is zero so if you do get selectively ... They actively list new coins with sole the purpose of deceiving and scamming buyers. ... If you don't stand up for your Privacy Rights NO ONE WILL.

No yobit can't do any harm to the money you earned, until you have a strong and bold password. So the first step is to set up a great password so that no one can discover your account. And secondly you have to activate the 2fa verification inorder to ensure more safety to your yobit account. 

Yes it can be a chance to loss your payment due to the security issues. You have to keep very strong password for the prevention of your account. If your account's password contains uppercase letters lower case letters and special characters then it must a chance to keep safe your account from the loss.

Yes there is also a chance of losing bitcoin balance. But if you have great experience about everything in this organization then there is also a less chance of losing money. 

Is there anything that can be hacked? I dont think so but if your informations is safe so your your yobit account too is safe,make sure you avoid using your personal information when setting up your security and do not forget to make use of two steps verification.

My friend if  depend on you. 

If you have to use a strong password  using special character,  number,  capital & small latter so that any person can't enter your account. 

And one another thing is that  obviously you should don't share your password any person. 

Password is a private thing.  So keep it secret. 

Best of luck my friend. 

Give a strong password i suggested. 

Thanks❤❤      

Hello my friend, I have been working in investment for two years and no one has defrauded me yet because I secure myself with a strong password and not enter suspicious sites or links

No one can take your account or the money that is inside the Yobit account,
Unless you give the password to someone,
Even the platform is equipped with 2-FA , which is double the protection so it is difficult to hack into it.
Rest assured of your profits in the platform because it is reliable and secure.

• +1 1

You have no any opportunity to lost Yobit balance on the grounds that Yobit is confided in site. You can likewise contact with client care of Yobit they will clear your uncertainty. Yobit is a mainstream site.

I do not  about this information because I did not use it, if you know about it so kindly share from me, we will also benefit by coming with us. .If I knew about it, I would definitely share with you guys .

You have no any opportunity to lost Yobit balance on the grounds that Yobit is confided in site. You can likewise contact with client care of Yobit they will clear your uncertainty. Yobit is a mainstream site.

• +2 1

No it is not possible because yobit is highly secure plateform if your email and password is strong then there will be no chance to accour any mistake and your money well be save i am also using this site for a long time 

I don't think that there is any chance of losing a yobit of balance you are account is 100% safe and if you don't share your personal information with anyone yourself then anyone can't access to your account and can't steel your balance.

• +2 1

It is not possible to lose money from Youbit because this exchanger security system is very high level.No hacker can easily hack youbit.This Exchanger has 2Fa security system made by Google.We all know how strong Google's security system is.So I can say that the security system of this exchanger is much better.So no one can easily lose this youbit money.If someone else has a youbit account, they can withdraw the money.

• +5 1

It is good to be afraid of your account but I assure you that you will not lose your money even if they ban you on Cryptotalk your money in yobit will remain safe you can protect your account in yobit by creating a strong password, that will protect your money so it is very safe

I haven't used yobit wallet yet but I have learned on CryptoTalk that Yobit wallet is a very good wallet  through which you can convert digital currency to another currency besides the security of yobit wallet Plays a major role in making it better than other wallets 

Not all wallets are the same, there are some things that are not trustworthy and there is a possibility of losing money from them but I will tell you that you can definitely have confidence in yobit because its privacy is very strong and its security system is very appreciable. However, you must use strong passwords to add more Security to your account. You can also use 2fa code for your account verification that can only be verified with Google Authenticator, so it will not only reduce your chances of losing money, this will reduce the chances of your account being hacked. Good luck!💙

You can lose your yobit balance money if your account or your wallet is not well protected or its not well secure so without this things you can lose your money. 

I am new members for yobit,my last balance is  0 and now balance is 0 for yobit.i wait for 2 weaks and 5$ least balance.