All you need to know about yobit - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

You can trade your earned btc of cryptotalk in yobit. Yobit also have a wallet where you can store your money and it is safe and secured. You can withdraw your money anytime and it is very easy. If you want more information, you can use google.

• +1 1

There is an association between yobit and crypto platform that enables to users to trade in yobit  the Bitcoins you earn from the crypto talk through the creation of posts. so this necessary that the users follow the rules and regulations stipulated by the crypt of platform in order to on good amount of Bitcoins that could be traded in yobit for money.

A monetary paradise where you can have money flow investing your money to work for you, at the same time they have gifts for you so take advantage of the airdrop they are giving these days! search yobit in google and you will find this excellent page

Yobit is an exchange wallet with a variety of tokens at your disposal, very easy to register, several types of security, different withdrawal rates, fast payments. Very good recommended purse. Investment plans.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yobit is very beneficial to all of us. You can invest all your coins through yobit platform which is beneficial . You can also trade your coins in yobit platform . These are best earning method through yobit platform . 

• +1 1

Being new and assuming you don't have the money you can start working on this forum but you have to be patient to complete the first 100 topics until you start making money and then you can do trading I think it is the most profitable way but you have to remember it is trading and you are at risk of losing at any time .

Edited by Zaina

Unlike many other cryptocurrencies trading platforms that makes there users go through a very strict KYC (known your customers) process before trading, YOBIT simplifies the process by allowing traders to start placing their orders without the need to complete this tedious process. 

• +1 1

Yobit offers us several tools to earn some extra coins to add to our wallets. Although I am also relatively new to the platform, I have used all the ways it offers us on and off the platform. You can go to the free coins tab and share on various social networks to get some free tokens, which never hurt. You also have the option to post on this forum continuously to help you earn some extra coins. I think that he is not currently paying in satoshis directly, but that he is paying in a cryptocurrency called TALk, which at the moment has no value to trade, which would be good to continue accumulating until that day arrives. I hope that if you read this message it will be very helpful.

yobit is a very good exchange, sincerly aesthetically can be improved but it always offer several options to earn cryptocurrencies such as Invesbox, Mining, Dice ICO  airdrop 

• +1 1

Me gusta aprender más sobre yobit friend porque quiero aprender más sobre esa página para ver si será más confiable durante los próximos años, aunque parece que será ese amigo, suerte en todo eso.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2020 at 17:49, emirojose4311 said:

Me gusta aprender más sobre yobit friend porque quiero aprender más sobre esa página para ver si será más confiable durante los próximos años, aunque parece que será ese amigo, suerte en todo eso.

This is the partner, yobit is safe, simple, many coins available, varied cups, fast payments, launches in the year. I recommend it

Yobit.net always supports cooperation with the most popular world cryptocurrencies and provides the possibility to gain profit at electronic money exchange transactions. I recommend Yobit! is a great thing for investing money in daily interest, which brings me a warm profit. I was very pleased with the zero commission for depositing fiat, as well as a very small commission for its withdrawal. In general, the functionality is common for the exchange, but the huge number of different tokens is surprising. There is a scam, but you can find good tokens too.

• +4 1

Hello friend and welcome.

Yobit is new and digital platform where you will learn about all digital world like currencies,exchanges,wallets,trading,investment etc. You will be guided at every point by community seniour members.

yobit is popular crypto marketplace trade. it's far indexed on cmc and coingeckco websites if you new then you definitely locate all simple facts about this trade on cmc and it's miles centralized trade.

There are several options for making money here. The first is to make money by writing posts on the cryptotalk forum, the second is to buy virtual mining, the third is an investbox.

OK well, it's very very good this post! all the beginners like me apreciate that! and if apply the information and convert in knoledge then they will be great in trading, exchanging, etc. It's too important know about the Yobit web and your sections to make money!

Recently, I see Yopit as more than a trading platform, rather it is more like a multi-service institution that allows it to work and collect money either by working in the forum or by trading or by investing in it Ubit is distinguished from the rest of the platforms by its ease, simplicity, and clarity, and it is very easy for beginners to work on.

• +1 2

Well yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange and trade platform , it is one of the most trusted and established confided in return on the web, it is Russian base and offers numerous digital currencies for exchanging, it has programmed stores make automatic deposits and withdraws .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hey mate, their is no others way to earn from yobit exchange, except earn free coin from their site. The best way to earn free bitcoin is post useful post at cryptotalk forum and earn free bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Hello, yobit, as a great platform that is to different ways to earn cryptocurrencies by making investments or by being attentive to the large airdrop that they usually carry out and you also have a section to earn free cryptocurrencies by doing certain tasks but what I advise you is that discover for yourself and thus you will realize that it has the potential of this platform called yobit
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

There are too many tutorials on youtube where you can see how a platform like yobit is handled and works in a feasible way. There are also forums (cryptotal for example) where many people leave instructions on how to work in it.

• +2 1

Check out yobit’s vmining, it is earning by purchasing a miner that is within your price range. It is the feature in the yobit platform that interest me ths most as it does not exist in other trading platforms as far as I know.

• +3 1