What is your main goal... ? - Page 76 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Certainly, it is good for everyone to have a specific goal to achieve it later and not to waste all time for one thing, which is collecting money, although collecting money is one of the most important things to start a specific work, but there is what is more important than it is gathering experience, the more you can gather more experience and information  You can employ your money to win larger amounts of money.

Crypto talk is a platform where we learn and earn at same time. I am also here to earn some handsome money as well as want to learn about crypto. As a new member i'm still learning about trading, investing, bitcoin.

And also my goal is now to invest coin so I'm gathering information about this as much as I can. So when I will be well aware of them I can reach my goal.

Thank you for this useful information. The goal is to learn everything related to cryptocurrency stuff, and perhaps I will achieve it, but I need time and as I said, time is not free, time is invaluable.

Dear getting very nice informative post as I'm new in this field no idea regarding Bussniess and participation in different ways. But I'm thanks full to you for your post as well as for this forum also. 

Thank you for your valuable post. The most important and first goal of mine since joining this platform is learning. I want to learn everything related to the field of encrypted speech. I come working hard and enthusiastically to get my goal. This field is wonderful and exploring it is fun and brings us profits  And scientific gain. The greater the amount of your knowledge, the greater and greater success you will achieve. Good luck

Dear friend i want to achieve great knowledge and experience about crypto trading and investing funds but with this i am also getting a lots of information about crypto currencies.It is good forum for all of us .I hope so i will get maximum amount which is my great need to accomplish my financial issues.It is a good platform for earning money for students espacially  i am very excited from when i found this campaign.Some days before i was busy i did not work regularly now i will do my work regularly .

Although,I am new to this forum but still I have some goals .First of all I want to learn all about crypto and then maybe I will invest later in life.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the opinion and about the main goal first of all I want to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency on this forum then I want to go further investment in Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the market of cryptocurrency and I want to become rich with a bitcoin trading

earning a good profit in Crypto trading trading is always a risky business we cannot earn good profit if we don't have a complete knowledge of trading I also joined some bounties programs. because I swear we are wasting our time there and end up nothing to earn

My main goal in crypto talk is To gain knowledge and to learn trading and Online business and marketing and how to start a business in your area by providing you a day filled with happiness and a year full of joy equality change the method of Living. 

Your information is very important. Learning from this should be our main objective. If I can write something good, I can earn good money from here. And if you want to write something good, you have to learn something good.

very good information dear you have given us very good knowledge here but whenever I did an airdrop I never received the rewards there are many fake airdrops

Yes my friend I want to share my goal with everyone.  My goal is to benefit financially by working on this platform and to further develop this platform to increase my knowledge.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:29 AM, Cleaner said:

I'm not a sir.  You can think of me as a friend.  We are all friends in the forum.  However, all members of the forum should be respected.  However, if you need any help, you can get help from senior members.

Yes most of the senior members here are generous and I like it that way because that will make learning more easier for all especially newbies who have less experience about cryptowold and the forum at large.

My dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that everyone has goal in his life but my goal is is to become successful in this forum and learn about cryptocurrency from this forum and earn money from this forum

My main goal is to learn something from here.I also want to earn money from here.It's such a amazing time here.I am gaining lots of things from here.I'm a new member in this forum.Hope I will enjoy my time with crypto currency.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us in this forum. We should always do our best to make sure we learn because it is the main key to success and my main goal is to become successful senior members in this forum so that I can teach other members who joined behind me.

I think every one has two main goals here.Learning and earning .Both aspects are essential parts of our life .cryptotalk forum provide best oppertunity to get knowledge and enbles one to earn living also.We should be consistant and industriuos here.

apparently my main goal by coming here was to earn money but after posting some post in the  forum it capture my heart i mean its a sea of knowledge and how can i not profit from it my brain is being boosted by every second that I work on it   

My main goal is staking cryptocurrencies that support coins. Investing in such coins makes the course more profitable. Mining on your equipment can also be attributed. 

I am here to get knowledge about trading and all digital currencies. It is because I want to become a successful trader and earn good profit from trading. I suggest that, we should always try to get knowledge about all things.

The main goal is something that doesn't belong to everyone together.It belongs to everyone for themselves.There are people who want to raise money. And there are some who want to get to the experience.truly my main goal is to earn money and earning in positive ways and i think cryptocurrency is the platform where one can do it so work hard and earn hard this will be helpful i think.

The main goal is 

Earn money

Gain knowledge

Improve communication skill.

Typing speed also improve

Sharing new ideas , opinion 

Specially    there is no waste of time. Whenever we want to enjoy  we commit here according to our mood

Without a goal, no one can do anything in life.  Because if the destination is not right, the road cannot be fixed.  So there must be goals.  The goal of all of us is to earn money.  So we have to work in such a way that it will be possible to reach our goal by earning money easily.