What is your main goal... ? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I participated in this forum a while ago and I am now getting my payments. Your main goal may be to earn money and improve your life, but before that your goal will be information and gaining experiences that will help you reach your dreams

Thanks dear for such a good post 😊🌷. My main goal in my life is that I want to be expert in the field of cryptocurrency. I want to earn huge money 💰 in this field , so that I can help the needy people who need the help. I known many people in my city who need the help. I hope I'll achieve my goal with the help of cryptotalk.

• +5 1

I have a lot of goals in my mind first the main goal of using crypto talk to improve my knowledge and also help the people who don't know about the cryptocurrency and about their country and conditions so   it's my dream to help the people.

I'm newbies in this platform but my mine goal here to earning money, but as things bright to me in this platform I discovered that this place is not only for earning, much full for knowledge and experience about crypto currencies.

Excellent post friend, one of the most complete I have read, many pages promise free money and many people fall into that temptation, we do not realize that they exchange money for time or for an activity in our networks.
We must be clear about our objectives, not just look at money blindly, here in the forum we can learn many things about cryptocurrencies and that is the most important thing, we can improve investments among other things, that will help us make money instead of losing it .

My main goal here is to become a expect and start earning from this prestigious site...I said prestigious because the forum impact knowledge in me and I am still learning and working so I will be here until my goal is archived 

My primary objective is to have reserve funds so I can purchase what I need also my principle objective here is to learn here and share my thoughts since this actually a decent spot for crypto darlings, so we could all earn altogether.

I am a new member and I found that learning and earning are important matters, after gaining sufficient experience, you can start implementing what I learned through the money I earned from this forum

I needed money. I wanted to save some money for my personal needs. After evaluating all the options I thought this platform is the best option available. I am usually hardworking at whatever I do. My main goal is to earn a good amount of money and learn about cryptocurrency. 

My really fundamental objective is to memorize something exceptionally modern and interesting regular for that i think this stage is best ..so i am here to memorize max. And after that utilize my information to win ..i attempt to post 22 coments day by day so that i can gain and learn ..at the same put ..i attempt to compose great things that could offer assistance unused one in guiding them ..so my objective here is to memorize and let others to learn increasingly by giving valuable posts....

Look different people have different views and opinion. But my goal is to earn money from here. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill form here. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My main goal is to learn and earn, bit the learning aspect is much because what ever I learned will remain with me forever and the acquired knowledge can be useful in other aspects of life.

Is to be in crypto for a very long time so as to learn more and to get more money in crypto I understand that their is enough money. 

my main goal here is to get some big money by posting here in this forum, i think all of the members here having a same objective here because this forum are having a money that is involved, if there is no money here, i think this forum has no participants..

The purpose of my goal is to earn some money from this market for my daily base expenes i earned by doing trading, posting on this forum and from bounties work earning to live a better life. 

The purpose of my goal is to earn some money from this market for my daily base expenes i earned by doing trading, posting on this forum and from bounties work earning to live a better life. 

In this modern world, like everything else, I want to make money without investing too much.

So far, I've found cryptocurrency not only to make money, but also to learn about other people's experiences.

It's worth it and it should end here.

My main goal is to obtain profits and increase my financial income until I will get one bitcoin on this world. after that, I can invest in the good coins and consider it as a source of income. Besides that I want to help newbies to learn a little about cryptocurrencies.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

Hello my friend, I do not prefer these types of businesses because they are useless and do not secure money and they are just a waste of time, and people must learn and then invest

My goal to work here is to get knowledge of digital currency such as bitcoins ert or xrp as well as to earn pay of my hard work I give to this platform these both are my goal.

A big dream of life is that you will be able to make things better for others. You should be useful for others. If you have capability to become things easy or if you have power to help the other you should do so. Because it is a positive response in life. Because if are helping others then other people also try to help you. So dream of your life should that you will be help people and you are useful for other people .

Dear friend thanks for sharing valuable information and my main goal on this platform to learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn money to fulfill daily needs and this form is a best for all the members who do work on it.

My main objective is that to earn money and gain more knowledge about trading  from crypto industry,when there is a lot of money, then I will invest it within crypto to earn more.Nowadays we can do a lot of earning by doing online digital trading,physical trading is very old method.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1