Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

Hi friends, i just want to share my insights regarding this topic. I guess that people  keeps on agreeing with this connotation "cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk" is because they haven't already enter Bitcointalk. To tell you people, in terms of complexity, cryptotalk is more easier to explore than bitcointalk. Since bitcointalk have a larger community and there are lots of campaign happening there, and there are lots of process you need to encounter first before you can work there that is why people found it more harder than cryptotalk. But, in terms of earning people, you have much more larger opportunity to earn in bitcointalk compared here in cryptotalk. But, both of them really gives us informative insights about crypto world. 

I donot know about bitcointalk. Because i am directly start cryptotalk. And u am very happy to this farum. This is the best farum. Other farum are not in my type. Thank you

Crypto is the better than bitcoin talk. I totally agree with this. There are lots of features on crypto which are not available in bitcoin talk. We can do work here easily and getting amount easily. No hestle we have to face. So overall this is best. 

Yes of course crypto talk currency is better than bitcoin because cryptotalk website provides opportunity to earn money online by sitting home and there is no problem about the payment 

Cryptotalk is better then bitcointalk, in light of the fact that in this discussion of cryptotalk there are numerous themes are accessible for contemplates, that is the reason I imagine that cryptotalk gathering is better for bitcointalk.I couldn't discover any cryptographic money stage that will be contrasted with crypto talk discussion since this discussion offer's us possibility of figuring out how to exchange and contribute our coin. 

I do not agree with what you say, I think that the most characteristic of the crypto digital platform is that it is free and that all people can participate in it, it provides services to many people and helps them, the idea of people paying first is not good.

I don't known about  bitcointalk.I am new here this first platform I joined and i am very  happy  to joined  this It is because of this that I have to waste my time, you come on this platform and earn lots of knowledge. 

Cryptotalk is another different thing just as Bitcointalk is different in it's form or essence.

The differences and similarities should not only be the top issue of discussion and if it warrants or happen to be, Cryptotalk should always be the most favorite and most acceptable site ahead of Bitcointalk.

This is obviously true that working on CryptoTalk is far better than BitcoinTalk or other similar forums. Becuase BitcoinTalk involves a very long procedure to build up an account to an experts. Also, it requires bitcoins to pay if you want to express your thought there. But on the opposite, this forum is free to register and gives instant payment than others. I loved to be here.

I'm only biggener in this site yet I believe it's one of best destinations ever..because his guidelines are straightforward... The idea and the origination is worthy.. and all clients saying his ligit and great payeer..

Bitcoin is one of the most experienced cryptocurrencies and has a large number of clients, most of whom are no longer active, and yes, the cryptocurrency is completely designed to bring newcomers to the Bitcoin crypto conversation. Inspire the table. Compensate everything with crypto.

There is a difference between the two forums. First we need to know the difference . BitcoinTalk is basically is for experts. It is very difficult for new members. On the other hand cryptotalk is suitable for new members. Anyone can work here. For those who like the forum, that forum is the best.

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptotalk is a digital currency. Many like me work here. You will not find such a beautiful site anywhere as crypto. You do not need any qualifications to work here. Anyone can work here without any experience. This crypto forum is excellent. But you also need bitcoin. You can also work in Bitcoin by working in this forum.

On 1/16/2021 at 2:53 PM, karte 6 said:

I certainly think that Cryptotalk is much better than BitcoinTalk, especially if you are still a beginner and have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also easier to earn in this forum because they pay everyone

The bitcointalk forum is not beginners friend, because if you are the beginner in bitcointalk, you must be disappointed, but the cryptotalk forum is very usefully for beginners and experts also. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a great forum that is very easy to work with bitcointalk is a forum that is hard to work with. That's why I would prefer cryptotalk. There is more knowledge here Its futures and money also earn more.

Of course cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk. Cause this is very good platform and we can learn lot of things from here. But bitcointalk isn’t like it. There is less information and no earnings. But we can earn bitcoin from this site. So cryptotalk is the best crypto currency forum site.

Yes, my friend, and this method is very effective in gaining any new customer or member for this forum because he will learn new information and spend fun in addition to making money. So I look forward to making this forum one of the largest forums and i hope all companies follow these steps.

Between the Cryptotalk forum and the bitcointalk forum, there are some paradoxes where you can win simply by posting posts regardless of your rank in this forum. As for the bitcointalk forum, to get a job in a signature campaign and get the money, you need to get a good rank.

• +1 1

Hello friends.  Bitcointalk is oldest Forum I guess. Now you can see the success of bitcoin crypto. So they didn't need any community to secure there business. They have reached their high of career. So bitcointalk is not giving much rewards or such system like Cryptotalk Forum here.

Yes, Cryptotalk forum is much above the business. It is a platform for every individual who wants to learn about crypto and that will do at no more cost.

You are right friend that Crypto talk is better than bitcointalk because before joining the forum cryptic I have visited the forum bitcointalk and I have seen that the bitcointalk have registration fees ad there is not guarantee that you will pay the registration fees and you will get your work and this forum is the best for home because the forum is totally free and we can earn and learn at the same time.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:03 AM, korazon said:

well i hope it will stay this way for a long period of time. bitcointalk is just compromised. the DTs eventually make it like they own it.

You are right the bitcointalk did not went for a long time and we missed that one and now we are in the hope that it will stay for a long time and it will I think.

Although I have not participated in the BitcoinTalk forum before, I have heard a lot about it, in my opinion the biggest difference between it and this forum is that in order to be able to work in the Bitcointalk forum you must have great experience for that, but here in this forum there is a place for beginners and they can learn here and profit for free And without paying money

• Useful or interesting 1

These comparisons are not important, the diffrent forums are similar but different in the entirety of their operations. 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:08 AM, guatazoo said:

The bitcointalk forum is not beginners friend, because if you are the beginner in bitcointalk, you must be disappointed, but the cryptotalk forum is very usefully for beginners and experts also. 

When I was beginner in bitcointalk I was just leaving the forum within the first week of regostration because I was creating the topic which was not answered.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link