When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

It was in 2017, after I gathered a lot of satoshis on the sites, I decided to buy Bitcoin and go to trading, and that was not a wrong choice in the end, what have you done with your bitcoin ? .

On 10/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

First time was in 2019 and I remember that Bitcoin dumb to 4000$ and make pump to 10000$ but I wasn't lucky to make profit from it 

• +1 1

I have earned some dollars when bitcoin dumped to 3500$ in few months ago. I hope bitcoin dump again to make a good profit again. 

I start buying bitcoin in late 2015 in beggings I started earning litter satoshies from random websites even though the value was bad i forced to stay just to learn but today with cryptotalk it helps me well achieve that 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Oh, I think I have never bought bitcoin I have just earned it.

Actually at the moment I do not have, I am accumulating other currencies because I feel that it is very volatile and my savings are lost with each decrease.

Although I also think that sooner or later it will rise as Yearn finance and it will be very late

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven’t started yet on whether to have bitcoin because I don’t have enough now.  But when I have enough money, I will buy bitcoin and keep the price and invest in bitcoins.  But I can make a lot of money.  I am interested in doing this but I need money

This time was a good time and good price to buy i think now you are feeling lucky to be a part of bitcoin at 2015 time im very regert about it now.why im not joining at the time when bitcoin was new.but basically maybe this is also a best time to buy bitcoin now hope we are not regerting in comming years.

When I met bitcoin it cost about $ 1,000 but I never took it into account. Now I regret a bit but I am not discouraged. I still think I can make a profit with it.  I love BTC and Lite coin

• +5 1

Exactly two years ago I started acquiring bitcoin but for free, my method was the following I began to participate in airdriops that exchanged for BTC, I worked on some pages of micro jobs that paid in BTC, actually, I entered any platform that paid or gave reward in BTC in that way I managed to capitalize, then when I got enough I started doing a bit of trading I invested in several cryptocurrencies and so I find myself two years later with BTC which I have never bought, I got them from promotions and I reinvested them, yes guys it is possible to have BTC without buying or mining them, everything is little by little and with patience.

I bought my first bitcoin when I was at $9000, when you are a holder the ups and downs of the price don't affect you because you know that in the long run the bitcoin goes up.

If I had 10 thousand dollars in my wallet I would buy them because I am confident that it will go up in price. but in summary I would buy the btc.

I started my Crypto jounery befor 2 years , after that i generate a profit from a Airdrop that's is approx ( 70$ ) . then I will purchase bitcoin for localbitcoin website for trading purpose .

purchasing bitcoin for First time is really awesome moment for every beginner .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Hello. Until 2019, I never bought Bitcoin. I collected it slowly and was upset that I didn't know about it at the very start and couldn't buy it. But everything changed in March 2019. I saw Bitcoin fall in price. I couldn't believe my eyes. That's when I bought it for $3.800. This was my first purchase

• +2 1

Всем добра

I started to buy Bitcoin in 2017 after 2017 I have so many altcoins in my wallets. I am keeping some altcoin  to use in the future. BTC is the good coin in overall. I am waiting the good price of BTC to buy again. 

El 10/8/2019 a las 10:14, Genexone dijo:

¿Cuándo es la primera vez que compró su primer bitcoin precioso? ¿Puedes compartir tus experiencias durante ese tiempo? Los altibajos y cómo se siente durante ese tiempo.

Compré 10 BTC durante 2015, pero tenía mucho miedo de la caída de precios durante ese tiempo.

In general, I started to get interested in bitcoin in 2016 and to date I have not stopped, every day I learn more and I am sure that it is the future and being judicious you can live in this digital world that offers so many possibilities (Yobit).

wow friend! You really made a great investment, the first time I invested in BTC was about 8 months ago, it was really a very small investment (about $ 16) since I don't have much economic capacity, and in my country $ 1 is a lot of money.

I hope soon to have enough capital to make a great investment (at least 1 BTC)

On 10/8/2019 at 12:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

So far I have not bought a 1 bitcoin, when I had the opportunity, I did not, since it did not seem reliable or profitable. Now I only have satoshis, which I have earned on some pages where they are free

• +5 1

I started crypto trading in the starting of 2019. I wish if I would know about crypto trading earlier might be I am more financially sound as of now. I still need to learn more and more in order to earn continuously good profit.

It was 2016 when i first came into the crypto world and also bought my first btc in my life. Then  the bitcoin was about only 3500 or 4000 usd. So i got some really good profit from there then.

I am buy bitcoin start 2017 then I am trading on bittrex on altscoin I am good profit 2017 altscoin bull run I am full time on crypto trading

On 10/8/2019 at 12:14 PM, Genexone said:

My first experience was very recently, recently, such was the case, that my first time in the crypto world was this year, precisely with the cryptocurrency dai

I strated buying bitcoins 3 years ago, and i have never regretted, only regret is me not going in earlier than that 

I bought bitcoin in 2017, just at the time when there was the most news about bitcoin and people were interested in it to a greater extent. Since then, I have been quite active in this area. I have to trade, but I don’t have enough time for this. in general, I'm more of an investor.

Hello, I think I remember that I started buying bitcoin around 2016 that I heard some co-workers talk about the topic of cryptocurrencies and since then I felt very interested and therefore since then the passion for the world of cryptocurrencies
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

I am bought in March and price was five thousand but I am traded and not hold for now because I am know some trade but not know how bitcoin works so I am learn about it first and I am see if a hold will be a good course with the price so higher from past.

• +1 1