Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 28 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I do like it, since it gives more security and seriousness to the exchanges that can be made within the platform, in addition to creating and solidifying links between the company and the client, which makes everything clearer and without so many ifs and buts, although at the beginning it may be a little difficult, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

I do not see well that airdrops ask (airdrops), ask for KYC and our identity documents because we do not know what the moderators can do with our personal data.

I don't recommend to pass KYC in exchanges. You can trade in such great platforms like Yobit and Binance without any verifications. Anonimity is must important thing in cryptoworld.

I think that most of us in this forum don't like having to do a kyc, however I was forced to do it for the binance exchange. Sometimes, even if you don't like them, you are going to have to do it because it is their way of verifying that you are not impersonating an identity

Yes, I like them.
But I am very lazy about the process of photos and reviews haha. But hey, at least they give us more security!

it is not important to love or not. If this is done for our security, there is no problem. If the uploaded information is stored or deleted securely, there is no problem.

There is no problem with reliable exchanges requesting kyc. But now everywhere wants. How much can we trust this?  Usually I don't like kyc

🙃On the one hand, the KYC is useful if your account is suddenly hacked, on the other hand, this is the crypto world, baby, what documents are we talking about?). DEFI - no KYC required ) 

The KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure is a process of identification and verification of the identity of a client in which a series of controls are applied to prevent commercial relations with unidentified persons, corruption or money laundering, among others. In a way it's fine.

The KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure is a process of identification and verification of the identity of a client in which a series of controls are applied to prevent commercial relations with unidentified persons, corruption or money laundering, among others. In a way it's fine.

So I liked them until I got to know the Defi exchanges. Its much easier and faster. And of course, on centralized exchange there is a risk of losing money because of hacking. It happened a couple of weeks ago on Kukoin when someone stole 150 million of dollars. This cannot happen on defi platform. 

quite a promising wallet, I want to tell you, you can see that the authors are really working on the project, and are trying to make their project only better. Big + for me that doesn’t need KYC 🙂

I don't like doing the KYC either, but there are exchanges that require it to verify that that person is real and not false and thus proceed with the sending and deposit of money, it also provides security to your account, everything is more than everything For terms and conditions of the platform, what if I did not like it are some airdrops that request KYC I see it unnecessary since they are gifts of coins.

29 minutes ago, SAMJ101 said:

All exchanges can find your privet data easily. If they ask you to install their app (أNobody Knows is it spy and malware ? or not) with this attached explanation "Disable your antivirus to install the app". 

I won't tell you that all of them send you viruses. But they have this ability all the time.

Remember your money (some part or all) is in their platform to trade. So they have your money too.

If they want to steal your money they have easy ways to do this. For example making a fake price to complete your order in a bad time, fake price can appear for a moment only and you believe it was your bad chance. 

You are not staring at the monitor 24 hours a day. It may happen when you are sleep, and they know your bed time.

So if you want to be pessimistic first of all go to Chrome browser permissions and turn off notion sensors.

You need to know stealing people's money is so easy but not by that way you said. They don't need to take your money like that. They can motivate you to buy wrong coin by some advertise and many other ways.

Some evil peoples have much power. I think they don't want your money but they love your data. Imagine Bill Gates as the richest man and Mark Zuckerberg as owner of people's Facebook data. Which one has ability to create an American president? Information is more valuable than money.

All Governments (except those need cryptocurrency) are fighting Cryptocurrency and privacy of financial information. They love to control. 

But 

Who has the authority to oversee? 

Who oversees the supervisors?

ok, but i dont understand one thing. IF i connect my wallet, they howewer cannot see my private key...is this correct?

and thx for previously answer 🙂

Edited by gabbiano

Yes kyc is facing us problem some times but its need because some people use fake account and try send money from one country to another country.. Its not legal so all most i think i like the kyc system            

• +5 1

Hi, many exchange offices make authentication mandatory to prevent fraud, which I think is the right thing to do, and it prevents any fraud, and I agree with authentication.

• +5 1

This procedure must always be carried out for companies in one way or another to protect themselves before the law but look at the case of bitmex. so in the future it will be something common when registering in an exchange. These exchanges when they are traded are dominated by high-frequency bots that seek liquidity (Stop loss, etc.) and the bots of market makers.

• +5 1

I unquestionably don't care for KYC, for me I generally favor locales and trades that don't structure KYC, and I evade all the destinations where KYC, particularly the abundance locales, a great deal of them are tricks and they can take your records and use them in unlawful things.

So many of these exchangers fast every day, the question is, why? Everyone has known for a long time that you can find a normal one on the bestchange, and the rate is about the same everywhere. I can't say that this exchanger is bad, but as for me, it is the same as the others, right?

If it is necessary if you want to carry out movements of large sums of money, this is requested in most platforms to prevent black money from entering their pages, it is an insurance so that businesses are in order and within the allowed margins of international trade , but care must be taken to whom we give our personal data since these platforms are a third party who is guarding this sensitive data that if requested by the authorities they see the need to cooperate, if you carry out legal business there is no need to fear anymore that by making transparent transactions we help this ecosystem to be clean and safe for everyone, the documents that are normally requested are telephone, physical letter of a public service receipt, proof of address or residence, passport or national identity.

z7K3SYt.png

KYC can be good in some cases but is being used too much. This means our ID and personal information is circulating just about everywhere and eventually could end up with ID fraudsters.

El 30/9/2019 a las 11:39, el consignatario dijo:

Recientemente, obtuve algunas monedas de la recompensa que hice el año pasado. Estas monedas se enumeran en dos intercambios, ----- y p2pb2b. Ambos intercambios requieren tener verificación KYC antes de que pueda comerciar. ¿Es esto bueno? No me gusta el procedimiento KYC. ¿Que pasa contigo?

kyc es muy útil porque puede haber piratas informáticos infiltrándose en la plataforma o también para facilitar el comercio entre dos o más personas, como es el caso de BINANCE y el P2P que implementaron en su plataforma. El KYC es muy útil.