The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

I agree with you are a statement because think and suppose we are going to buy a car and we don't have much knowledge how to run this car than we hace to read out all the manuals and guidlines of this car so that we can run our car smoothly and protect ourself and increase the life of car.

Yes dear it is very important to read the guidelines of cryptotalk we just understand to realise the rules and regulations.We must read carefully the all aspects this is useful in our future works.

Edited by Rutherford Adam
Doubling comment

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very important to reading the guidelines of the cryptocurrency that will help you to get the knowledge and get the knowledge about the rules and regulations of the cryptocurrency thank you so much and best of luck

• +1 1

There are some users who do not read the instructions correctly and fall into many problems. I suggest that we publish a post about the instructions for the platform.

Certainly, every newbie should read the forum’s instructions. Thus, many repeated topics that contain previously answered questions will disappear. The “About Forum” section is the best way to learn the rules and basics of this forum.

Thank you for this useful information
In my opinion, responsible members should install such a post so that all new members can read it because it will save them a lot of problems.

• +2 1

It is so important to read the guidelines before stating to participate on this forum and for me reading tge guidelines made it easier for me to use this platform and clearer of what should i do, plus it won't take from you much time to read them. 

Hello my friend
Thank you for this nice talk. As a beginner, I will continue reading "about forum" in order to benefit from it and increase my information

Hello my friend
Actually, you are absolutely right, as people who access the cryptotalk site should read the guidelines at the beginning of everything so that they do not get any warning points.
In the end, thank you for sharing this topic, which is rich in useful and important information.

Hello my friend. Yes my friend, there is a lot of information and instructions in a section about the forum. All members of the forum should read more in a section about the forum. If you are still not ready to publish in any other section, just read the publications and learn after the terms of the forum and there you see what is allowed In this forum and what is forbidden.

It is not that hard to just take a quick look at the general rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts

Indeed, I see that many members may complain that they have been banned or that their posts have been deleted. It is very important to go to a section about the forum and read some posts. The rules of the forum are what should be avoided and what should be adhered to.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you .... Forum rules are the basis of work here, so we must abide by them and through that, we can learn how to publish, what are the topics, and how to avoid the ban.

But the most important thing is for your topics to be related to the world of cryptography and digital currencies, and for them to be important, useful, and new and not repeated.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah you are right , most important in this forum is it's rules . Just go through the rules first and then make a post . And always follow the rules of this forum . Usually new members doing these type of mistakes . So I advice to newbies ,you should read the rules carefully. 

welcome my friend...

Thank you for this advice.

It never occurred to me to read the instructions.

I always read the posts and try to benefit from them.

good luck for everbody

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. It is very important to read the instructions through which you can understand everything about the coding world and its laws. By reading these instructions you will be able to provide a useful interaction and avoid the ban

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Brother, you can know about earning through posting on this site. What is wrong with it? If we know about this subject through comments, then it is definitely one of the good deeds.

The cryptotalk rules will really help you to avoid any dilemmas with the admins or moderators, this is really recommendable mostly for newbies in this forum. so please read the rules before doing any actions.

Thank you for this great topic. Yes, it is very necessary to read the guidelines of crypto. Before using this forum we need to know everything about crypto.   Otherwise, we will do any mistake. For our mistakes, we will be banned. So we should be clear about it. Good luck ❤

Yes, my friend, this is true. All beginners should start in the section about the forum and understand the rules of the forum well so that they can write the posts correctly without being banned.

• +4 1

Thank you for your participation, most of the posts are about the rules and warning points, and in the end, duplicate posts are deleted for the same question, I hope everyone reads the rules, as they are essential to entering this forum And to deal with the rest of the members.

• +4 1

MY dear friend you have to guide the rules and regulations of the form if you will not follow you will be banned .

Forum rules and forum guidelines are present in every corner of the forum, I do not understand how they did not read them. I see the forum rules posted every day, I think that the forum’s management is not an easy thing, it is clear that Too difficult

I totally agree with you. Everyone, especially the newbies, should read and understand the rules and instructions in each forum to evade getting any warning points or getting banned. 

Certainly reading the instructions is very important to avoid the ban or deleting the posts, so beginners should read it, and also there are many publications that some members do that explain many things. They should not be ignored. All this is in their interest.