The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

The importance of reading the CryptoTalk guide lies in protecting the account first from being banned, secondly avoiding getting warning points, and thirdly reducing the deletion of topics and knowing the method of creating good content and thus continuing to work and receive payment on a daily basis.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My friend just created a good line with emoji in his signature to show is creativity and asked for like in there. Bigpat gave him the warning point for that. It only happened because he didn't read the rules on signature.

It is not that hard to just take a quick look at the general rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts. Thanks 

Indeed, this is very necessary for new members to read the forum rules as well as read some articles explaining some important things for beginners. For me, I visit a section about the forum as well as a beginners section and read the topics there. Indeed, I benefited a lot from that.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, this is what must be done by every newbie entering this forum in a new way. The rules installed in a section about the forum are very important and everyone must read them so that we do not face difficulties or face a ban or warning

• +3 1

Crypto talk is an online earning forum with some terms and conditions. This is important for you to know and understand these terms of the forum so that you can survive from account blocking and doing irrelevant posts. And you will not receive warnings if you follow the rules and regulations of the forum

• +5 1

Every member should read the rules and regulations before you put any topic or post. If you violate any rule then the administrators will Ban you. Also make sure that your post have a good quality.

It's a great forum to gain knowledge. You can share your experience with other people. Beside this you can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information. You will become a good content writer also, you will get a money from this platform also. 

Thanks for this post. It might help a lot of new members. I didn't know the feature kf about forum here. And all the guidlines regarding the platform I took read here in this section of cryptotalk. And now I will also go in this feature too to understand the forum more clearly.

• +2 1

It was very good to read the guidelines of cryptotalk because if we read completely then we will never banned by cryptotalk moderators or cryptotalk managers I hope you understand my words thank you

Why wouldn't one want to read the rules and regulations of the forum before getting started, without such rules people will just do what ever they want in here. Reading rules is very important it will guide us and give us a smooth ride for the time we will spend in the forum. 

After joining the cryptotalk forum you must have to read the guidelines and rules of the forum. Because if some one do not know rules and regulations and have no guideline about the work of the forum. He will make mistakes which will leads him to face problems. He could be banned permanently from the forum if he violate the rules even by mistake. That is why it is very important to get guidance about the rules and regulations.  

It is important for to read and understand rules and regulation not just for this platform alone but every platform. The guideline direct the activities and it also main the structure of the platform. It guide the active of every member.....

Good morning and success to all. We must read it well, understand it, understand it and work on its basis in order not to be subjected to warnings and prohibitions and in order to increase our good reputation in society. Thank you to Cryptotalk

Crypto talk rules and regulations is must for newbies . They should read them properly it's not hard to read them . By reading the guidelines u came to know the expects of posting coments or creating some new informative topics . It is necessary to go through the rules forum. It helps you to stick with crypto talk as long as u follow the rules if u make voilation it would be damage you.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:40 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

@Mandoy01 It's equally important to read the forum rules and guidelines before posting anything in the forum. This will help to get basic information about everything we need in the forum, and being updated with codes of conduct, users can focus on quality publications and as of which it will reduce the unnecessary posts, and helps to make the forum clean with valid topics with creative discussions.

Reading of guidelines is a very important aspect in any forum because it enable new user to know on how to progress and do well in commenting of post and also avoid been banned.

• +3 1

Yes the first step after you register into the cryptotalk forum in is too ready instruction too know the rules and regulations of the forum so that you should not get band because many new members don't care about the rules of forum 

Understanding the forum rules and applying them is the basis for success here and maintaining our accounts from any ban or receiving warning points , reading these rules does not require a long time, so it is good for new members here to read and understand the basics of dealing and posting in this forum and asking questions The old members and take their advice.

Yeah you are right the newbies doesnot read the instructions and here ask for those case which is already present in the form so they need to read not to ask for those case which already exists in form

• +1 1

It very important for us to read rules and regulations. By the acceptance of these rules then we can create the best post and admin never send a notification. It's a simple when we work at any platform first we follow the procedure and then start the work in a smooth way

First thing in this great forum as a beginner is to read about the forum to give one knowledge about the forum. It is very important to read though the crypto talk guidelines as this will help a newbie on the rules and regulations of the forum.

True, if we read the instructions in this forum well, we can post correctly to avoid a warning point, so it is very important to follow the guidelines.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:25 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yes, This is an important factor when the people is new to this forum first we need to read all the rules and regulations about the forum. If any one break those rules then they given warning points and also they can block your account. I think its really important to follow the guidelines in this forum.