The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

That is true dear fellow to focus on guideline and understand it fully is necessary for the newbies.Guidline provides you best knowledge about the forum.

It is very important to follow the rules and regulations to avoid being banned from the Cryptotalk website and to always learn how to take advantage. It is our responsibility to follow all the rules.

It is important for every member to read the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk. It is important to follow the rules in order to benefit and earn money by working in this forum.

Of course I will post one again as I have noticed that many newcomers are not reading the guide and the guide in this forum so they have a lot of questions and troubles.

I urge all new users to visit the "About Forum" section and read some articles about the important guidelines on this site.  Also in each subject section please read the subject section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who fail to read the instructions about pay by post and they mistype the letters as words.  They tend to post with a minimum of 100 words instead of a minimum of 100 characters.  This is one of the difficulties of not reading some rules.  Others have been banned and they don’t know why they don’t read the rules

I hope this forum gives you an idea of how to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum.  Happy posting!

Yes brother everyone should read and I have seen people asking the same question in different ways how do we earn?  Everything that has already been posted has been re-asked and they should be properly alerted, such as for sharing your post. Thanks to everyone.

I don't know how these people start working without knowing the rules and regulations of the forum at which they are working. Every newbie should read the forum's rules first then do anything else as the rules are mandatory to follow and in case of violation strict action would be taken against you.

Yes, this is important. At the beginning of my joining this forum, I struggled with deleting posts for these reasons. Besides the grammatical errors, I hope everyone will read the forum terms and benefit from the advice of old members.

• +4 1

Yes dear this is the right to read the guidelines of cryptotalk. Because in this you see that how to post or follow the rules which is important to work on it. I am try to read the updated guidelines

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, reading the rules and forum policies avoids us making a lot of mistakes and reading them will not take more than ten minutes, and this will not delay us from doing anything we want.

• +3 1

Of course, those who are interested in their reading are because they explain many of the lines and steps that benefit the individual, and everything must be read before starting anything. We must not agree to something without reading it well.

Hello my friend, and thanks for the note, I am new here, and the first thing I tried to do is to know the rules of the forum and abide by them to achieve continuity and stability in this forum

Yes, my friend, of course I have read the guidelines for the forum, and all members must fully adhere to the rules and conditions to work in the forum to avoid warning and ban points

• +1 1

As a beginner, I thank you for reminding you of the rules of this forum
In my opinion, following the instructions is an easy thing, and with practice and spending enough time in the forum, these guidelines will become our obvious.
All the best

Reading the cryptotalk guideline is really important, because by doing so we'll hardly disobey the forum law and so therefore won't land into any trouble,let's try to be reading the forum guidelines quite often ,we can benefit from it alot

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this important topic for all beginners in CryptoTalk, and for my personal experience, I have already visited a section about the forum and read a lot. I do not know the forum’s policy and rules, and I benefited a lot from it and I advise everyone to do so.

Every newbie must visit the about forum section and resd the pinned posts there to be familiar with the guidelines and rules of this forum that are mandatory to follow and in case of violation of these rules our posts willbe deleted and we could be banned from the forum.

The most important thing by reading guifline of crypto world is the gaining of knowledgw. We can gain knowledge about investing , trading and many other currencies from which you can trade. So i suggest you to spent your most of the time for reading the guideline of this forum.

You are right, some of the members here do not know the most important rules for participating in this forum and they make many mistakes without knowing because they have not read the rules and are not familiar with them well.

• +2 1

That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. That's because if we don't know anything about someone, what can we say about them?

if we are going to do something about something, we should know about it so that we can talk about it.We should take good care of their  guidelines so that we do not forget about anythin. Because guidelines tell us everything we want to know about them or what we don't know.

Well, my dear friend, this topic has been repeated more than once. Really, many beginners fall into trouble as a result of their neglect and lack of reading of the basic rules of the forum and thus publishing content that violates the conditions, which leads to them being banned from paying more attention and not neglecting the rules

Yeah, buddy, it's a good idea for all novice it is very important to read the instructions because they provide useful information to all of us and we must follow the instructions

Yes, everyone should read the rules and laws that exist within the forum in order not to make mistakes because mistakes within the forum lead to a ban on the account and work must be done to ask older people when making mistakes in order not to meet the warning points

Its very important. Because if you dont read the guidelines then you can't understand what will be do or not. So,that's why you must read it. Its help you to work in this forum. 

Its right. All newbies must ready to read the instructions carefully and understand that. It may take only about few minutes. We must ready to spend that few minutes to us. If you ready you can achieve a great things in this forum.

• +2 1

It is very important to read the rules. Reading them will help us to understand and avoid mistakes. It is not difficult to read them, as it will not take us 5 minutes to read them.

Of course is very important to read the cryptotalk guidelines to avoid many things like to be banned and your post to be counted and so is very important to respect the rules of this forum.