The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

If we can work on this site without following your rules, then we will not be allowed to work, that is, we will be banned We will work according to the rules. If someone does not know the rules, then there are rules that he can see in the About Forum.

It is very important to read the guidelines because it provide useful information to all of us. Because if you do not read the guidelines you will not know about the guidelines, as a result your account will be banned it's normal for some newbies that may break rules for the first time but it's really recommend to read the guidelines thanks all to help.

It isn't that difficult to simply investigate the overall standards of the gathering. I don't comprehend why a few people can't simply squander 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on the best way to more readily make presents here prior to beginning on think of them. This way you are as of now set up to improve posts.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Thank you for this 

Thanks for this important reminder because as it applies to every field of ones endeavors knowing the guidelines of any forum you intend to join will increase your positive ratings and decrease your negative rating. Thanks once more.

Most post ask the same things especially in beginners while everything is written in the rules and there is no reason to keep asking and making thousands of posts with questions because nobody cares to read the rules. This is also why posts are getting deleted because the author didn't care to read first.

The main reason why you should always read the rules and regulations of the forum is to avoid any wrong move on this forum that could result to your account getting warning point which is an automatic suspension for you or eventually getting the ban

For a new beginner you have to read the guidelines on this forum, it won't take much of your time to read the rules you have to avoid copy and paste so that you won't get banned.

Thanks for your insight. Am a newbie myself and honestly I don't even know about the About forum. The guidelines and using is the one my friend explained to me before I joined the forum. I will take my time to go through the guidelines. Thanks once more

It’s very important to know the guidelines rules and regulations before starting even commenting and making post, because you might end off writing rubbish which will reduce your earning at the end. So be warned and be safe.

R f you want to stay in a long time but unfortunately some people don't like that. Maybe admin can make a way using notification. If the user is new he or she is required to read the rules

It is important to have an idea before doing anything.  Then we can't do that job properly.  So in order to work in this form, we must first work on the rules in the form.  If we go to the About Forms section, we will get all the information about the forum.  I would especially request newcomers to read the rules first then work.  Like many of its members, they were banned for breaking the rules.

• +5 1

For those of us who are new, all the rules in this form should be read first and then work. If we work without knowing the rules then if we break the rules we will be banned. So we should work after read the rules.

It is very important for us to read the crypto guidelines.  We should know about the guidelines here as soon as we join the crypto. And follow it completely. Your account will not be banned. If you do not follow the rules, your account will be banned immediately. Because the authorities here are very aware of this.  So the importance of reading the guidelines should be immense.

• +2 1

Hi friend, many member thinks that reading the guideline of this forum is a waste of time, they just create accounts and start making posts without knowing the rules and regulations guiding the forum which i think is a very wrong decision that may put you into trouble.

• Useful or interesting 1

The rules of this forum are very vital which is why we all need to know and abode by it especially the newbies who have less experience about this forum, without knowing the rules of the forum definitely one would not last longer because the moderators will ban that person, so we should kindly visit the about forum to read more about the rules of the forum.

Is very good and important for members to read carefully about the guidelines in this cryptotalk most especially the newbies that joined new, so that one will avoids getting warning point from moderator

@Cryptobash it is a nice idea, most new members dont actually know about the forum rules and guidelines, so they fall into the forum administrators trap and get banned, it is always advisable for members to know the forum rules and regulations

The importance of crypto guidelines is really great. It helps you to maintain the rules. It will help you to avoid mistakes and help you to begin banned. If you don't read the guidelines you can't survive here. You break the rules without knowing. Mu friend didn't read the guidelines and he break the rules and banned later. So guidelines helps us alot.

• +4 1

Thanks for this post because it is important ..
Especially difficult beginnings they had no knowledge of the rules
So I hope you read the rules well to gain and take information

It is the moment you steadily read the guidelines before you finally enjoy your stay in the forum.

Crypto forum obviously contains a lot of principles which we suppose to be acquainted with as an active member.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

@Mandoy01 hi dear I will do agree with you it a really big issue and it should be stopped that newbies should read all the rules and guidelines first starting work they don't do this and spread wrong knowledge amonge here so they need to improve them  @Imaankhan

• +2 1

It is quite significant to read and understand the terms and conditions of the respective platform you are working on and acting accordingly is more important than just reading it. On this platform, there is a set methodology to work which is stated on the top of the home page list. Everybody around here should visit it once at least and be sure to check out the terms and conditions. Once you have gone through all of it, try to make your actions accordingly. 

The importance of crypto guidelines is really great. It helps you to maintain the rules. It will help you to avoid mistakes and help you to begin banned. If you don't read the guidelines you can't survive here. You break the rules without knowing. Mu friend didn't read the guidelines and he break the rules and banned later. So guidelines helps us alot.

Yes, Dera is absolutely right in which when you come on this platform the most, what will be the feeling of one thing, first of all you should understand it and read it and if you do not understand it, then consult the senior.  Because you have made this platform a very good platform, it also gives us learning curves and can earn us We need to understand the first post and then comment on it and first read its rules regulation and then we start posting Some people become sisters quickly, then its biggest region is that if they post without understanding, then the person who is the administrator or the moderator turns you on. So it is very important that you read the guidelines of your photo, understand their rule regulation and then you will be successful if you start working.