Ethereum 2.0 - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Ethereum 2.0

He hoped that would be so soon, because the governor of ETH is somewhat complicated in terms of parameters, knowing that the price of transfer gas is somewhat high.

I think that the characteristics of ETH 2.0 will help the current congestion and high rates disappear also I think that thanks to staking the price can go up even more than it has done this year, although right now I do not have those 32 eth necessary for a node I am hopeful that the price can give us some profit

On 9/30/2019 at 6:00 PM, Consignee said:

32 ETH for staking purpose? Not everyone will be able to stake ETH then, it's very much investment required. Very less people will be able to afford it. Good for the HOLDER who already have a bag of ETH purchased in the dip, I am a little short though.

:)

I think that ethereum v.2 is an excellent step for the ethereum network and I also think that its value may increase so I recommend that you save some coins and do staking

I am very much waiting for Vitaly Buterin to show the world the new Ethereum 2.0 . I am sure that there will be a growth of coins on the base. The main thing is that there are no critical errors in the new network.

Whenever I read comments of (altcoins) together with the phrase 2.0 it is because there is a fork of that first coin and mostly the users who have those coins are those who will get these second ones.

You hear a lot about the ETH 2.0 update but I really don't know if it will be a great project or not but if I would like to see it updated to see if it solves the problems that ETH has with the fees and so the currency continues to grow

We all waiting that update ethereum 2. as i heared many features are going to be avaliable in this version, i hope price of ethereum go up to its peak in 2017 but we need more patience

There will be a lot of advantages from this. There will be no more network congestion, the exchange costs will be stable, I need to thank Ethereum for this overhaul, it will improve Ethereum significantly.
I was hoping this redesign would come along and fix all the bugs on the Ethereum network, so the price could go up extremely high.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, hexwin said:

We are waiting to see Ethereum upgrade to version 2.0 with indtroduced Sharding andreduced complexity.

Staking should be enabled, 32 ETH needed for that

More information on github:

https://github.com/ethereum/eth2.0-specs

As much as I want the ETH 2.0 for PoS concensus and scalability, I am more sad I won't be able to have up to minimum 32 ETH for staking. I tried accumulating some ETH but it is not gonna hit that much not even in 5years. 

Anyways, I hope on release, the version will be free of bugs and invulnerable.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I'm already looking forward to Ethereum 2.0, because Commissions for transfers are simply too high. They promise to lead the project to the final phase in November.

Edited by Lundborg Crow

On 9/30/2019 at 10:46 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.28897a503f2d88973391bf275a1c5980.png

We are waiting to see Ethereum upgrade to version 2.0 with indtroduced Sharding andreduced complexity.

Staking should be enabled, 32 ETH needed for that

More information on github:

https://github.com/ethereum/eth2.0-specs

When the ethereum 2.0 comes out what I'm going to do is to store that currency because I know it will have a very good value in the market, besides I have many expectations regarding that new project, I know it will sell very good things

This is currently not available, it is believed that by the end of the year it could go out and greatly help normal eth since it aims to solve problems that it presents in terms of expenses and transaction time that it has, so I see it quite well And I know that this will make the price rise considerably preparing us for a new all-time high for eth

32 ETH to stake a ETH 2.0 is too steep for most small to mid level investors. But it is still worth to HODL up some ETH even if you don’t plan to stake the 2.0 as the price have the potential to rise when 2.0 is released

It's only a short time until the updated broadcast is released, and this is really great, because I think it can show us great results. I very much hope for a new coin, and that it will be fixed, that is, the shortcomings of the previous coin will go away. after all, ether could be an ideal coin, but it often requires a large commission. And it seems to me that after the release of the second version, the price of the first broadcast will rise!

Ethereum is one of the most genuine coins working hard to succeed in the crypto currency market. They have been anticipating this update for a long time but have yet to receive it. Let's hope this one arrives.

• +1 1

The Ethereum network upgrade is going to change a lot of tokens for those who use it, this upgrade is going to solve a lot of problems and improve network congestion which will reduce high gas prices, I can't wait for this upgrade.