Trust wallet - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Light.btc

Trust wallet

22 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly that is why cryptotalk choose yobit for sending money to members of this forum and indeed yobit is one of the best exchange I really like yobit because there is no chance of losing your amount so for all members yobit is excellent and try to use this for your purpose..

A thing you need to know that no one should store their  crypto  currency  into any exchange  site and big investor exactly  do so Because  they want their fund to be safe..   You know often exchange  site get hacked and the exchange  can be yobit, binance , betrefill or etc but its always  risky  to store your money  there.   Hope you understand  @Mark wood

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

A thing you need to know that no one should store their  crypto  currency  into any exchange  site and big investor exactly  do so Because  they want their fund to be safe..   You know often exchange  site get hacked and the exchange  can be yobit, binance , betrefill or etc but its always  risky  to store your money  there.   Hope you understand  @Mark wood

Yes dear this is true but personally I trust binance because I have some of amount In binance and I'm using binance from long time I didn't face any problem because every wallet is secure now as compare to past but we should care of our amount..

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Yes dear this is true but personally I trust binance because I have some of amount In binance and I'm using binance from long time I didn't face any problem because every wallet is secure now as compare to past but we should care of our amount..

If you do not violate  any term of binance then do not worry because  they wont scam with you as you know binance now top rated crypto currrency  exchange  site which is fulfill  with all the facilities ..   @Mark wood you can use hitbtc exchange  site too and bittrex because they gave better  service  too.  But a thing about yobit is, no exchange  site offer you investment  offer  like yobit.. 

• +3 1

trust wallet is one of the world famous wallets and tope list wallet because its security system is very strong and it is secure it is used to store crypto currency but i think yobit is much better because it is a wallet  There is also a good exchange through which we can withdraw our amount and store our currency.

In my opinion the blockchain vallet is best .its very easy to you .you can easily exchange your money .i tryed many vallet but blockchain is my best experience 

TrustWallet together with its TWT token, are an ecosystem that interests me a lot, especially because in the portfolio you can do basically anything, if you have the necessary funds, you have access to a swap, staking, airdrops or Anything that you can find in the integrated Apps, is without a doubt unmatched in those sections.

No doubt, Trust wallet is the best wallet for safe our coins or token.Also it is adorable & secure.They are many people who are using this wallet.This wallet has no risk because it is very safe.

Trust wallet is a great innovation.  It is very secure and reliable. Trust wallet has an mobile app which helps us to control our wallet from phone easily. Anyone can store money here for its simple user interface. 

Trust wallet is the most secure and established one .Its feature are really admirable and attractive .It is more secure because it belongs to Binance plateforum.It is trusted by more than five million users.Tbey did not get into your personal information.

Yes you are hundred percent right. This wallet is useful because it can secure your apps at the same time it protect your mobile phone also. It is almost used by all over world. It is binance wallet so it is safe and secure.

Yes there are many trust Wallet such as Ethereum is the best trusted wallet.

Trust Wallet is the official crypto wallet of Binance. You can send, receive and store Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies and digital  . Many more altcion etc

Trust wallet is one of the most popular wallet having good reputation in the crypto world.this wallet is most trusted and provides hogh security to users .it also provides private keys to users and is more safe secure and reliable.million of people using this wallet due to thier amazing performance and lower transaction fees.

Trust wallet is one of my favorite wallets. It is a very secure wallet. It belongs to the Binance platform, and because it is a decentralized wallet, it is one of the biggest competitors of the Myetherwallet wallet.

It is one of the Marvellous,glorious,splendid and awesome platform in the crypto trading world.It is King wallet in the crypto trading world it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world I like this platform beacuse it provides us good services and facilities.We can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin,Dogecoin,EOS and many more with low transaction fee without facing any problem.it is one of the fastest platform in the crypto trading world.more it has good fast transaction system.

In my opinion, Eubit Wallet is the best wallet I have used so far. I think it is very safe and affordable. Allows you to easily invest and trade cryptocurrencies. From now on there is no fear of losing your crypto currency. You can use Jobit if you want.

In these days trust wallet is the best wallet of crypto currency trading platforms in my opinion because they have a very great future and also trust wallet is now with part on the Binance exchange

Trust wallet is one of most popular wallet in crypto world. 

Many people use it.  I used this wallet for a long time and still today not to face a problem in this wallet. 

You can use this wallet.  It keeps your information safe. 

You can exchange money by this wallet easily. 

Do work in cryptotalk seriously.  Earn money and exchange with trust wallet. 

Thank you my friend ❤❤                               

Trust wallet is one of the great wallet this is the oldest and fatest wallet. I was really surprised to see the survive and facilities of trust wallet. No doubt this wallet have an amazing security level.

Trust wallet is one of the greatest wallet in the cryptocurrency platform.

Many businesses man's are used this wallet because this wallet is very secure and safe wallet. This wallet is very easy and simple for the users. You can save many data in this wallet.