Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

Converting the currency from Bitcoin to Latecoin provides high exchange fees in Bitcoin, which helps you get your money to you without losing much trading taxes, and this is definitely profitable and comfortable for users.

• +3 1

The fees for converting currencies such as Bitcoin are very high, so when converting or sending currencies, converting them into currencies, the transfer fees are few and fixed for some, regardless of the amount of the conversion.
This will help save a good amount of transfer fees and not lose them.

• +3 1

Bitcoin can be converted into litecoin because the value of its withdrawal commission is much lower than other digital currencies. Is there a currency other than litecoin that needs less commission?

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this information
I did not know about it. All members are kindly requested to share their useful and new information to help us advance the forum more and enrich our thinking more.

Indeed, it is necessary to convert Bitcoin into a currency with less fees when we want to withdraw money, so we must pay attention to the issue of not withdrawing a currency with very high fees so that we do not lose our money after we collect it.

Hello friends.it is needed for new comers when they are withdrawing money from yobit.as we are getting bitcoins at the wallet please use to trade with TRX and withdraw that.XRP may be also a better but i used to TRX that for less fees. i faced the same thing when i did my first withdraw.thanks for read my comments

They can convert all of your satoshis to a cryptocurrency with a smaller cost. In comparison to many other coins, litecoin has very low transaction fees. Furthermore, litecoin has low fees and the ability to swap satoshis, while bitcoin has the highest trading charges So please opt for litecoin.

Mee to i also used xrp to widraw funds as it has cheapest fees, many member must know this to save money because some just convert into usd directly, we can use wallets to send xrp then convert into fiat currencies. and not directly on yobit.

Yes, I also prefer to use XRP when transferring my funds because it is less commission than Bitcoin not good if you withdraw your Bitcoin because my money it is true that BTC has high fee compare to other crypto curren

It is essential for newcomers when withdrawing money from yobit. Since we get bitcoins in the wallet,
This is for a lower fee. Because pettsen has his fees
More, so you'd better exchange every satoshi for a low-value cryptocurrency. Litecoin withdrawal fees are much lower compared to other coins.

There are ups and down in fees.But in my point of view if you are new on crypto you have must knowledge about the Bitcoin rates and others currencies.Through this we can avoid from these type of fees.

Yobit is a not easier for every person you must have a good knowledge about the fees of this and other curriencies rates.According to bitcoin rate now a days the fees on peak. 

Well my friend, when I decide to withdraw my balance from Yobit to my wallet, I will convert it to xrp, but someone advised me that the WAVES fee is very little, what do you think which is better?

Dear friend, Thank you for this helpful post.  I am new here and I do not know what the withdrawal fees are, thanks to your post. I know now, thank you, my friend.  I will withdraw my winnings from the yobit platform tomorrow

• Useful or interesting 1

My dears and I want to tell you that you said absolutely right and you should too get some knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and wanting more I want to tell you that thank you so much to share this useful information weather station pole for the beginners on this form

• +3 1

The easiest way to keep fees low is to look for the best crypto with the lowest fees and trade to it. But, you must ensure that the other exchanges you choose have this crypto as well.

This saves many commissions themselves, since if you spend your money in bitcoin there are many commissions for this same network, for this it is extremely better to use another cryptocurrency that has low commissions as is WAVES; TRX; LTC; DOGE; XRP and thus several more cryptocurrencies that can help us save money from the same commissions, for this we must be sure of what we do.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think eObit Exchange is playing a bigger role in withdrawing cryptocurrencies with lower fees. Everyone is now taking advantage of this in crypto work.  It charges very low fees for currency exchange.  All exchanges are able to play a good role with low fees

I agree with you, Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to other cryptocurrencies, so if you want to get a good amount of money, you should convert it to any other currency you prefer so that its fees are lower than Bitcoin.

• +2 1

that was a great advise to those newbies or beginners to this site and i hope that all will be understand that what your topic was.. there's a fees regarding where you convert it but be wise get the lowest fee to convert in that case that was a good suggestion.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for reminding us of this important and useful information
I have heard that the fees for Litecoin are very low. You can convert your money into this currency before withdrawing

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this useful explanatory post for us newbies in the forum and the cryptocurrency market. I think I will save satushi for the future.
Good luck

• +1 1

In fact, after my withdrawal experience, my friend, I noticed that I had lowered two currencies that required little withdrawal fees, namely ltc and waves. I needed a little money on the Binance platform, so I withdrew the currency waves to it.

Hello did gooddings in my opinion I think you should try your bit wallet in this wallet if the fee of the transaction is 0.2 percent and it is very cheap and also it is very sick your wallet you can withdraw all of your money from there I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Thank you my dear friend you have given me so much valuable information, But so far my hundred comments have not been completed therefore my earnings has not started, I will save this post. I will start applying When my earning starts coming in, thankuuu

• +1 1