Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

I This is a wrong way to invest in zero coins, wait a long time, and in the end the currency dies and the investor loses his money,Therefore, we have to ask experienced old members before investing in cryptocurrencies to benefit from their expertise.

• +2 1

Its very important because  those coins that has zero trading volume they are considered dead so be aware of it and such coins do not gives you profit dear friend and i need some advice that how we come to know that which coin is dead or not.

A good trader can read the financial market well and knows what cryptocurrencies are used and which have activities in trading, to work smartly and trade in well-known cryptocurrencies to gain more profits

• +1 1

The coin that has zero trading volume is actually dead so you should not chose any such coin because its not profit able if you buy any such coin then you have to  should always be Waite for the time when to sell it and it gives you lose.

• +3 1

Yes you are right friend. I agree with you friend. There are lots of coins which are stable. If we trade in these coins then there is risk of lossing our money. If the coins has zero value than there is no profit of trading in them we should becareful from these stable coins.

• +2 1

low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back. Thanks so much guys. Be happy

Thank you, it is an important point that I learned I was intending to do, but after reading the comments I stopped. I think I have to wait a little longer until I can determine which currency to invest in.

This infor is so helpful thanks for bringing it on because I think it has helped some one out there especially those investors who likes investing in every coin that's comes in without thinking about its future and your point is right we should not invest too much in coins with zero values as they shows low interest for buyers and can result in us making losses or enter into a very long term investment that might be tiresome or boring.

To enter the world of investment, there are many things that must be taken into account, and it is not that easy
We have to study the data and tables of this currency and consult experts sometimes
Then we can enter the world of trading and buy these currencies and trade in them.

My DH and I want to tell you that you said absolutely right you should not to invest in that kind of which the volume is 0 because this finds is not used in the trading that's why YouTube not to invest in that kind advise you will lose your money

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you as investment requires the necessary knowledge, experience and a lot of patience, because rushing to buy currencies can lead to a loss of money if the value of that currency does not rise.

• +3 1

Trade is a risk. Trade can hurt us and we can lose our money. So we should learn and trade on good coins with advice. good luck.

• +1 1

That's right, my friend. Investing in a very low currency is only a waste of time and a loss of money. Thank you very much for providing this advice, good luck

• +2 1

Thank you for this advice my friend. We must not waste our money on zero-size currencies. Focusing on trading in real terms will earn us good profits.

Thank you, my friend, for your post, buying our trade with a little investment cannot be profitable, because by adding a result you can lose your money.
There are some people who buy coins and wait for a long time and this is bad because you stuck to these coins and this is not the right way.

Starting to invest in a very low currency is a risk, because it will stay with you for a long time without the presence of a buyer, it is not desirable and there are sellers of this currency and there are no buyers, so everyone should pay attention to these points.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. It is our duty to move away from all currencies that take a zero value in the markets, trading and platforms. These currencies are not liked at all. Of course, it is very important that it will definitely decrease in the end and become in the middle of the water, and I could not earn from them at the end. And most importantly, dear entering the Coin Market Cap. This site is the most important site that reveals all the sources of currencies and this important in the end was the knowledge of the currency if it was good or not. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I think that long investment is better for beginners than more risky trading, but of course they have to study the currencies in which they invest and must be among the common currencies that have a future as they can ask for help from an expert, I wish success to all.

• +4 1

I am also new in crypto market and you give us a very good advice. We don't need to buy such a coins that has less value. most of these coins have no future. There id very off chances of good rise in thier price. 

Yeah, buddy, I agree with you. Most of my friends have done this, but instead of making money, they have lost money. In my opinion, if you do not have enough information about trading, you will lose money.

Yes you are correct, most of we the newbies are the one making this mistakes, we should invest in popular coins such as Bitcoin litecoin and ETH all this coins have large buyer's at the market. And we can earn a profit in them.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Many beginners do not know about these matters, so everyone wants to enter the investment world. He should read more research on encrypted currencies. So that they can succeed in the investment world. They must study everything about investment to avoid risks. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Thank you for your advice
Yes, of course, I agree with you
Nothing little should be put in place to earn good profits
Adventure and experimentation to gain experience in this field

This is a sort of very big question which every beginner who are interested into the trading should know about the question that always try to invest in the coins having a good volume so that your precious may can be saved .

• +1 1