What do you prefer going long or short - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

I will prefer long. Cause long time trading strategy is good for trader. You can get profit for long time trading. So try to hold long time for good trading.

I'm not putting all my money in long position. I also have a small amount of money in the short position and take risks to have fun. This situation makes me happy. I am looking to make at least 25 percent profit in the long position. I open a sell trade after I have made 25 percent profit. Greed has no meaning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think both are acceptable. Short term sell is for todays income and profit. While long term, means huge amount of profit after some time, by holding the particular cryptocurrency. Best example would be Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

Point of correction, going long means you are trading future and if the price rise you will gain, going short means if you sell you will gain. They are both used in future trading and margin trading. 

But you meant either to day trade or more longer ones, it depends on the market conditions for me, for now I have 50% of my coins on long term while 50% on short term. 

• +1 1

I am prefer to short time the price of cryptocarency is up and down every time. Depend on you how you invest on this and get profit. The short is very easy and simple. There are less loss required for short term. 

I think the two will be beneficial, one of which will benefit me in profit, and trading today and investing bitcoin in the long term will keep my profit.

• +2 1

Both are safe. If you have more experience and knowledge about crypto currency and have trading skills then you can get more profit. I suggest you to use short term trading. In this you can not wait for your results. You can take profit in a day. 

• +1 1

I will always prepare for short term trading.  The reason is that short term trading is very easy and profitable, so if you do short term trading, you will always be able to earn money.  But if I do long-term trading, I have to wait a long time to make money.

• +3 1

I think both are the Best option for the trading if cryptocurrency market work good so that's time you begin Short time trading and earn good... When market is stable so that's time you hold with him for the Long period of time and when these coin which are you buy it's value rise so that's time you sell it and earn good profit from this... And I Also prefer to Long term trading because it's a not risky...

You can use the investment for the long or short term, you must do technical analysis before investing, to avoid the least losses, and I think Bitcoin will be very good in long-term investment.

• +1 1

It is not that we could prefer either of the two. The decision really depends on the movement of the market. But of course, we do have the basic saying in trading which is "Buy red and sell green". That means you should do long if the price is down and do short if the price is up!

In my opinion. There are basically two ways that you can trade bitcoin cryptocurrency you can choose the length which means your currency will grow this aspect.Growing up a lot but I'm afraid our forum might be banned.  But even I am willing to bear the risk because there is no gain without risk.

Wow this  particular question is quite fascinating and interesting from my understanding I would like to go for both short and long since they can be more profitable atimes though it depends on the signal.

the long term is the best way to make the investments because for that you need not to work hard and stay active all the time in order to sell and make the profits and in long term you need not to work hard.

I like both ways,In short term i want earn money through small scale trading with free tokens and coins because daily base earning support me in my daily expenses and in long term i will do trade with BTC and Ethrium so  i can  earn lot of profit and it will enough to meet my goal plus i will gain my knowledge in long term.

These two strategies need to collaborate as they are required in my trading strategy. Short-term trading strategies can be done when the market is good or tends to go up. Meanwhile, a long-term trading strategy can be done when the market is down.

As for me I prefer going into trading this is because when you trade you get more or earn more and it is instantly no stories attached to it. This is a cool way of making a lot of crypto currency

Basically it's doesn't matter term or short term only metter is your luck 😊 In my opinion only bitcoin is good for long term trading, and the other coins like etherium or litcoin are good for short term, me too I prefer both of them. 

Long or short, it doesnt matter to me. What matters is a good chart pattern & some good entry signals. I know some people have a problem understanding that you can make money shorting a pair. But theres no mystery to it. What matters is a good entry, you set your stop loss & take profit.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

I considered only a few times going short on Bitcoin during previous years, it was a long bear market that took almost two years and we suffered but the short positions are gaining very little when compared to the profits coming from leaving your long open. It is not about having a preference but about reading the chart and finding the next price of Bitcoin, if the chart is looking bearish you can go short, although as I recommend it is better to just trade the spot and not trade using shorts or longs as this is for more experienced.

I want to do both because with short I can get some return every day which I will use it regularly and in the long run I will always invest in bitcoin because it is only profitable for me in the long run. 

• +1 1

The long term policy is very tremendous, so everyone likes what they have long term policy. 

.   .  .  .  .   .  .  .   .  .  .  because long I follow someone long term because the work done in it has to be done for a long time and its benefit is also long term. 

It is something that will always depend on the crypto in which you will invest. I am simply guided by the best or the most popular ones such as btc or eth, these are good for the long term and without a doubt that the others for the short term.

Short-term trading requires a lot of experience and a lot of free time, since I am a university student and I do not have much free time, so I get used to long-term trading for a few weeks or a few months