People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Thanks for sharing this useful information, and i have also witnessed what you mean by your first point, topics like bull run topics are trending every time there is a bull run as if they were created in the time of the particular bull run, so time should real be considered.

Hello freinds i m new here i try to giving proper coment butt my english is weak. So i have mistake my typing butt not on the topic mistake i read carefully to the topic and then reply. Thank you.

Most people don't even read other's posts in this forum. They write their own posts and leave and they are here just for the payment cryptotalk gives to them. So, they gain nothing other than a few satoshis. A good member should always check the forum for information, and write only if he has something important to say.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this. This is really so much helpful for everyone here. Lots of people here don't understand how to reply on the post. What is the criteria of reply . If anyone’s see and read carefully your post then he or she have no problem of replying.      

Thanks for such wonderful post,this is really helpful,not only to the beginners but to all the forum members as well, some of the members are found of replying topics in which they don't have any idea or knowledge about, which is not proper,we have toread and understand the concept of a topic before commenting on them,to avoid making comments that is different from the idea of the topic

I think you've made a good point, but what I feel is important is when responding to topics that year or months old, for example pricing you then use the current price situation to respond.

I think right posting you right. I won’t communicate approximately the others because I know i have Kerala about its checkin submit subsequent time and am handiest that specialize in the first one. Despite the fact that in the center I need to be aware that there can be new content marked by a moderator. Thanks for reminding me of these things.It's it.

I think you are right, but  some people night different from your  thinking, so we should keep him self in the middle so that no difficulty could accoure.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:55 AM, Hanan951 said:

I always see old topic but I answer my answer in 2020 but the new information that need after their question that is all.. A lot of topic are before 2020 ..

Hello my friend I want to tell you that not all the old topics do not need to be replied and similarly not all of the old posts are closed there are open discussions available for all of us.

I totally agree with this mate . There is no point in commenting on topics that you don't have any knowledge about. This makes you to post useless comment and hence eventually this would get your comment deleted which basically no one wants. Also read other replies for reference and also more knowledge.

These are true. Unfortunately if we don't consider these things when we post, most probably we will be wasting our time because our posts will be deleted with the topic we are replying to. And when creating topics we need to make sure that the content we are creating is useful, interesting and adds some value to the forum.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes we should definitely consider many things before replying to it.Many of them are simply replying even without reading it once . So everyone should posts their replies only on those posts which you have perfect knowledge .Think before you post my dears.

I always try to comment on old topics a little, as the matter is guaranteed that the topic will not be deleted in the future and my comment will not be deleted with it, also if the topic is not clear to me and I cannot respond to it, then I read some comments to understand the matter more so that I can post a useful comment

Thank you for giving us this good information about this i think if we follow these steps than our every post will accepted by moderators so we should follow this steps and earn a a good amount of money here i hope all members coprate with you.

Thank you for asking us a beautiful question. Before answering, we must answer with 3 points in mind.  If the answer to one year's question is given at another time and the answer is not found, it will have an effect on the whole crypto. So we should all understand the question and answer it in time. Thank you all.

I do not know that why you have just 20 hearts on this useful topic. People are not sincere with their duty. By the way you are right we have to keep in mind these 3 things. Because these three things are the most important things to achieve a good reputation or rank.

I agree with you, as I noticed that in the responses of some as well
I think they are interested in achieving 100 comments as soon as possible, but we must alert them that this violates the rules of the forum and may expose them to ban or gain a bad reputation.

Yes I agree with your opinion and I appreciate your information because your suggestion is very valuable and useful for me and all other users on this site who are working on it and are much and more profitable online from this reserve base ending program because many people are very curious to join different online and inside but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better a reputation. So when you see the date then old post will be selected and I also advised wall member to read the all other replies because when you read this then you gain a better idea how to create some creative ideas in your comment of a previous post which is very useful and valuable for you.

That is why it is important to read well before writing, many times we react on impulse and do not tend to see well what we are doing, anyway we must be aware with respect to investments very important to be attentive to everything, remember that it is not a game and that when operating in real is at stake our money, attentive and be very disciplined.

People should look at three things before replying. In which 

1= Language.

2= knowledge skills.

3= info about Cryptotalk.

In which you should also check the rules and regulations of this forum. You just write a important and valuable post. Don't try the copy paste otherwise your account was blocked. 

Yes, my friend, I went through some topics that were talking about currency rates or other points, but these topics were written months ago and since that time the prices have changed a lot, so you have to respond with the new data that have occurred on these topics and not respond only with approval, but give realistic information.

To be frank this tip is very helpful i wish all members adhere to this tips the rate of spamming and irrelevant comment will reduced in the forum.

Yes, your advice is really good especially to the newbies, I remember when I joined the forum, most of the times before making my own posts, I do read others reply so that I can get something different to say, and sometimes also I do avoid repeated topics because I fear they would be deleted together with our comments.

I  really appreciate your's efforts fir highlighting this issue and guiding us  in this forum.

We should try to  follow these ideas and criteria to  make this forun better than others. 

Thanks friend for understanding us. Your topic is really useful or important for all. As I think many of the members unaware of this thing. And I also say to them before replying check your content and check that thing that's your post has enough information related to this topic. 

Thanks.