Analyzing Reactions "The predictions" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Analyzing Reactions "The predictions"

Wow that's really interesting article you right there. I mean you convert fiction into analysis. That's true some analyst can predict the outcome of upcoming market bulrun or even dip time. But its not always accurate..

Prediction is tough in the cryptotalk.i know you have enough knowledge about cryptotalk .but one day you will make a mistake many expert people who lost their money for a mistake. I am a newbie teach me and send me all details about crypto.

As i am beginner and i have not much knowledge about that but i think predictions is not easy of digital market. It's just my point of view. 

On difficult thing am not able to do in this market, there is one thing am not able to work and know the prediction of this , there is a lot of ideas that we have to know that works well for us in every case the right effort to this, we have to keep everything in perfect simulations, the good right process that works well for 

Predictions are beyond anyone's control. You cannot say surely that it ill happen. But it is true that you can hope that it should happen. In cryptomarket, predictions can bring you good fortune or worst. Because the price always goes ups and downs and the prediction of investing in a currency can cause a great loss also. So predictions are very diplomatic at the time of trading and inveting. 

Prediction is very hard in crypto currency. Technology are evolving day by day same as crypto currencies, we can't tell the exact what will happen next in crypto currency even the experts in crypto currency are having difficulties when predicting what will happen next in crypto. No one can predict it exactly. 

On 2/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, Valentine.H said:

Wow that's really interesting article you right there. I mean you convert fiction into analysis. That's true some analyst can predict the outcome of upcoming market bulrun or even dip time. But its not always accurate..

Really try to prepare. If you read yesterday from a reliable source or your own analysis that Bitcoin drops to $ 5,000, how do you prepare? You look for the money before or wait for the prediction to come true.

They are fulfilled or not, you have to be attentive but above all prepared, when will you get the money for Halving, in May?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Analysing reactions here pertaining to predictions is great but I don't think it's applicable in the cryptoworld since the cryptomarket is a volatile one even professional traders sometimes fail in predicting the market structure

On 1/29/2020 at 11:10 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Predictions

Analyzing Reactions "The predictions"

It's common to say "predictions only work for that, "predictions. "

The predictions are in reality, like the weather forecaster. Yes, predictions "Crypto" equal to the pronosticador "Weather".

They are the best comparison that can be made, why?

People in general: 

we only look at weather forecasts when we need it, others never  or because it simply made you curious.

Reactions
1.- In the morning we see a sky with clouds, something gray, we look at the predictions. Rain ? a coat, etc.  We react.

2.- All Calm, clear sky, we do not remember that there is someone who makes weather predictions. We do not do anything.

Professionals as pilots, golfers, farmers, sufista. ETC

3.- These people are constantly reviewing the weather because they depend on it, they know what to do and their work
It depends on weather changes.

In the crypto world don't see it differently.

Reactions
Case 1: I`m alert
You see something in the market, reviews "the predictions"  the rise! BullRun! etc. We react. The simil: your umbrella, your coat is the extra money you must have to invest, thank predictions I knew this could happen.

Case 2: I do not care
If your thing is not the trader, "buy - sell"  when you want, you have a long-term hodl.   We do not do anything.

Case 3: Professionals
It's trader professionals, should look at predictions whenever they can,
A prediction of an inlfuencer, a tweet can generate ups or downs that you should know.

Which case are you?

What you do think?

Everyday I see a new information about this forum this forum have many section for earning but I'm new and just want to learn a bit the every section thank you friend for sharing a unique topic with us 

using a technical tool in trading to predict the price of crypto is useful,but it is not totally 100 percent sure,crypto market are more on manipulations,so it is better to consider also your sorroundings and not on that prediction alone.

All cases are valid in different terms. i my self think price to atleast take 12-15 hundred $ before end of the  2021 start  and will break the highest even recorded price in 2017
yeah Halving is one reason and the returning investors these days as the capitalization is really increasing from the start or second quarter until now(though there are some fall also but majority increase)

The prediction about any coin is always a misleading.Either you start buying coin or selling from fear of loss.The prediction attract lost of attention in market.where we blindly trusted the words of others.We have t use our brain before doing something in crypto currency.Because the transactions are irreversible in crypto .

6 hours ago, Alizaw said:

Everyday I see a new information about this forum this forum have many section for earning but I'm new and just want to learn a bit the every section thank you friend for sharing a unique topic with us 

Off -topic spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

6 hours ago, gurgcofa said:

how we are  arranged agreeing to each case?

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpgmake useful comments!

5 hours ago, ram007 said:

using a technical tool in trading to predict the price of crypto is useful,but it is not totally 100 percent sure,crypto market are more on manipulations,so it is better to consider also your sorroundings and not on that prediction alone.

I understand what you say, but this topic is about how you prepare to receive the prediction, you really get the money or just wait for the day to start collecting money.

5 hours ago, ValentineJon said:

All cases are valid in different terms. i my self think price to atleast take 12-15 hundred $ before end of the  2021 start  and will break the highest even recorded price in 2017
yeah Halving is one reason and the returning investors these days as the capitalization is really increasing from the start or second quarter until now(though there are some fall also but majority increase)

Off topic spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Predictions can be riskier and also can be a profitable for the users to make a profit from it users should response immediately to the predictions and if such predictions get false then there will be a high chance of suffering from loss.

In my opinion prediction in cryptoworld is not convenient , prediction in cryptoworld afford be wrong because it is very hard to teach what will happen next in the market.

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I don’t know how to earn money in online income. If you know earn money then suggest me.  Please help me. I don’t hope a rich man.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:49, Alizaw said:

You do not need to quote me but you will use my appointment to make a comment, when you want to quote something specific use the "quote selection" tool.

To prepare March in a month to go taking forecasts with the projections or predictions ...

Don't Forget Your Topics