Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

9 minutes ago, mff said:

I also want to get a Payeer wallet for myself and I want to ask a couple of questions.

1) Do you need kyc-verification there or not?

2) Does Payeer support kzt? I live in Kazakhstan and this is my main currency.

You can work with it up to $ 2000 without activation, but if the amount is more, you must activate. If you liked the post, put me a heart

• Useful or interesting 1

On 29.01.2020 at 08:01, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

Thanks for your hint to me, I will take it into account in my further attempts to make money on trading. Good luck to you too!

I prefer to use portable wallets like electrum or mobile version of blockchain wallet, it is pretty useful. Depends on your amount of crypto currencies, additionally you can use trustable exchange like yobit for example.

These are all good wallets no doubt , but there are other wallets too that are very secure and safe, examples are trust wallet and binance.

I tried a lot of them but Metamask is one of my favorites.

The second way is to use your stock account (Binance for example) as a wallet 

I think that having several wallets is the best option than leaving your coins in the Exchanges, because we know that by leaving them there, we do not own the cryptocurrencies, but rather we see the balances in the different exchanges that we have, but actually with them owners of the coins and if they decide to leave, they can do it with all. As dice, coinbase is one of the most used in the world, and it is used frequently due to the low withdrawal commission it has, in addition to having the largest amount of base currencies in the world. If your token is important, it is probably in coinbase. I can recommend you to use nexo Wallet, it is very good and for leaving the coins there, they pay you a daily return, a way to have participation in some coins if you are not going to use them in the short term.

hi everyone
this is a good question
best wallet for eth and it s token is Metamask:
MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node.
have nice day

Hi!

I cannot provide my list, since I use only one, this is BlockChain, an excellent and convenient wallet. However, I will take a closer look at the proposed ones.

These wallets are really good and safe to keep your currencies from being lost. I would recomend you to use the two-factor authentication feature so that your wallet is not compromised and your currencies are stolen.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges

I suggest you to use coinbase if you want exchange wallet, why?

because it looks simple and good looking, and coinbase take a low fee for withdrawal, and no fee if you send crypto to another coinbase account.

but if you want personal wallet, i suggest you to use trust wallet, it's safe and not complicated, no need register or kyc

5 hours ago, marchal87 said:

You can work with it up to $ 2000 without activation, but if the amount is more, you must activate. If you liked the post, put me a heart

Well, understand! Next week I will definitely try to create a payeer wallet and tell you how it went! I think it's a good idea to have another place to keep my money

Я бы не советовал blockchain.com или любой другой браузерный кошелек для хранения вашей криптографии. Эти сервисы слабы и могут быть легко взломаны. Кроме того, им нельзя доверять. Если вам нужен кошелек на рабочем столе, я бы посоветовал Electrum. Доверие-это тоже хороший мобильный кошелек, но все же всем этим следует доверять с небольшими суммами. Если у вас есть значительное количество криптографии, то всегда лучше использовать аппаратный кошелек.

Your choice of wallet is good too.  I personally prefer trust wallet and I will suggest it for anyone any time any day. It is a very good cryptocurrency wallet. 

Thank you for this knowledge it is helpfull for begginers. Though crypto world is growing and growing very fast so the number of crypto wallets are ridiculous and which one to choose is very hard. For example Coinbase is optimal for newbies as it very simple and handy. 

That's a really good topic you share with us , no doubts that that's wallet have good reputation in crypto community , but i always prefer to use hardware wallet, because it create wallet for you offline , so there is no chance to hack your wallet

a good wallet for me is the coinbase wallet because that wallet is very safe and there you can earn cryptocurrencies and more

I can suggest you a wallet that I am using a lot this last time, which is Nexo wallet, I have been using it this last month and it has many benefits if you leave your coins there. It has banking operations in crypto in addition to paying compound interest depending on the currencies you have, and it has a loan system at almost 6% year-on-year interest that is very good. It has an insurance of 100 million dollars in all the assets that it safeguards and almost 800 thousand clients. You can also follow their official social networks that have more than 100,000 followers in total. It is my recommendation!

I prefer Trust Wallet, with this wallet which has included an integrated Web3 browser that allows you to explore, transparently and securely, DApps on the decentralized Internet.  Blockchain being a new and complex technology, you can rely on Trust's DApp Marketplace to guide you through your experience.  The DApp Market place is a catalog of decentralized applications, selected on criteria that meet rigorous standards of security and quality, and which are optimized to operate at the highest level of performance.

Thank you very much for your information, I will see more that portfolio since just knowing that you can work with different currencies and most importantly, direct deposit to the credit card and the bank is great

Good evening. In my opinion, the most reliable and convenient cryptocurrency wallet is Trust wallet. I have been using it for many years and have never had any problems.

• +3 1

On 29/1/2020 at 3:01, DreamStage said:

Si eres de los que intentan entender qué billeteras son las mejores para tener tus direcciones para Monedas específicas, estas son mis preferidas:

Coinbase es uno de los intercambiadores más confiables que proporciona no solo varias monedas sino también un sistema de referencia.

Tiene depósitos directos desde su tarjeta de crédito, banco y paypal y también vincula su cuenta con Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro es un intercambiador como Yobit donde puede comercializar el comercio a gusto sin problemas y vinculado con Coinbase.

Blockchain es la base si no has ido con ninguna otra. Es el padre de todo, incluidos los bloques.

No proporciona la mayoría de las otras divisas de intercambio, pero es más fácil que la mayoría de ellas.

Si tienes otro mejor que estos 3, siéntete libre de sugerirlo 😉

Intercambios más adecuados:

todas son buenas 

a mi me gusta binance y nexo para acumular monedas y generar ingresos pasivos

• +3 1

I think blockchain and coinbase wallets are really good, secure and secured wallets, but I can use the blockchain wallet I have been using Coinbase for the last year. I also use trust and atomic in parallel, and I'm also very happy with them. There are no problems and difficulties in using them at all, so if you want to try something new, here are 2 options for you